User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: Wellasandra - blooded daughter of Relix

N i c k n a m e s: Wells, Wellsie

A g e: 231 yrs old

G e n d e r: Female

H e i g h t: 6'

Physical Description: Has pretty sherry colored eyes, and long flaming red hair. She is also extremely pregnant and only has a couple months to go before she brings their child into the world. Otherwise, she has a aura of natural beauty about her that a lot find appealing.

r a c e: Vampire Civilian

T i t l e (s): Shellan To Tohrment

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: She is loyal, loving, and willing to fight beside her hellren. She is more of an aristrocat then a fighter, but she will make do when and where needed.

We a k n e s s: Isn't that skilled of a fighter, and is extremely pregnant.

W e a p o n (s): None

P o w e r (s): Racial abilities like rapid healing, dematerialization/teleport, superior senses, superior strength, and speed.

-Background Information.-

Wellsie was an independent female with a strong mind and a stubborn streak. She loves her family no doubt, but she likes to stand very much on her own. Wellsie had been unafraid to say exactly what she thought to anyone, including her hellren. Which made everyone around that knows her respect her all the more. She aids the brothers where she can, and enjoys the company of her hellren(husband) Tohrment. Second in command of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.