User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: Xavier

N i c k n a m e s: Mr. X

A g e: Age Unknown

G e n d e r: Male

H e i g h t: 6' 2"

Physical Description: Smells of baby powder, this man looks as pale as it too. His hair, and skin both have started to lose the pigmentation of color from his blessing by the Omega taking on that pale white coloration.

r a c e: Lesser

T i t l e (s): Second In Command Of Lessers

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: He is extremely vendictive, cunning, and highly manipulative as well. He is a strategist, and skilled combatant in most forms of martial arts. He truly enjoys stealth, and making a lasting impression.

We a k n e s s: Tends to get overly cocky, and overly confident which can be a serious problem on the battle field and amongst those just as cunning if not more so out there.

W e a p o n (s): A handgun he has hidden upon his person.

P o w e r (s): Accelerated healing, and a little more strength then that of a human.

-Background Information.-

((This is all prior to his run in with any of the brothers and or the Omega.))

Mr. X is a man of mystery. Not much is known of him, as he has taken great pride in wiping his history from the books so to speak. He is in charge of recruitment, and training of all lessers. He is not to be trusted, yet smells like one hell of a likeable guy. To an outsider, he looks like your albino friendly neighbor.