Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] You're a ToTer, Spiny (Spinar/Batty)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:31 pm
The letter fell into his lap early one Webday morning while he was watching the pumpkin sun rise over the top of the hill behind his shack. Prussian delivered it, one of his nosiest bats, so he knew that whatever was inside was sure to be of interest, but still he waited, strolling back to his house only when he had tired of the view.

It was midday when the Trick-or-Treater finally opened the missive. It might have taken hours for him to get around to doing so, but once he took a glance at its contents, he knew just who the letter had come from. Rage. He didn't know the angry b*****d well, but everyone was aware the man loved his puzzles. Batty thought about decoding it, but there was really no need. The name on the outside was clear enough. Spinar. Rage had planned on meeting someone named Spinar.

He sat on this news for the better part of a month, waiting to hear rumors that Rage owed money to a Spinar or had a son named Spinar or was changing his name to Spinar, but no rumors came. Rage was gone. Missing. Batty sent out his most vigilant bats, but the only soul they found in town with a name that matched was some demon scrub from Amityville. The doppelganger narrowed his beady eyes at that news. Amity kids. They had helped him with his Ratman problem, but... peh.

Too curious to just leave the story between Rage and this Spinar character unfinished, Batty sent out a letter of his own, a letter that was slipped under the student's door when Spinar wasn't around.

User Image

Gretl was there a whole half an hour before the appointed time, enjoying a large pickled salamander sundae with extra cherries. She might have been a ghost—a tall, curvy, twenty-something, ginger ghost—but some ghosts ate... sometimes... and she just happened to be one of those ghosts. Pickled salamander sundaes were delicious, okay?

To help Spinar out, Batty had pinned a large, glittery button emblazoned with the words
I'M WITH SPINAR over one breast right after he'd transformed, figuring it would be the first place the boil would look.

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:29 pm
The note from Gretl was unexpected but couldn't honestly had come at a better time.The ice demon was approaching his third year at Amity fast and still had no solid plans on what to do after school. Other than potentially bumming around Halloween Town for awhile and doing scams. But with the letter came a new itch to check out what ToTing had to offer, after all it had to be about that right? He hadn't pulled any recent pranks on Rage that he could remember. In fact the last time the name of the other was brought up was his run in with Hel and that had been several months ago. She had mentioned something about a guild and then vanished, at least from Spinar's radar.

It Spiderday and still the rut of visiting his family with Rosy hung around. Which meant the boil was in a particularly sourish mood. But the demon prepared for the meeting regardless and wore a smile. Dressing in a set of checkered pants, black belt straps hanging from hips, a black/white vest to match and a bright blue undershirt for color. Not as fancy as the demons normal attire but well dressed and cleaned up still. Presentation mattered, anyone whom said otherwise were the ones that would do the world better had they not left their homes at least in Spinars opinion.

Approaching the emporium a hand tussled the feather soft hawk of sliver hair. Pale blue eyes focusing on the path ahead but flickering down to the note in hand. Spinar. Rage must have remembered the name he signed up with during the maze trail, bothersome as it was considering it happened to be his actual name. Not that Spinar would own up to it. Not that it mattered anymore due to his recent advancement either, but still, it was annoying.

A pull of the door and the many flavors of eyescream rushed out to meet him in a slightly overwhelming scent. It was exactly four as black boots stepped inside and pale eyes roamed the many faces only to land on a rather curvy looking ghost ghoul. Eyes catching on a glittery button and lingering a little longer for quality inspection. A smirk and the boil was sauntering towards her. "Gretl I presume?" He said hands shoving into pockets in a relaxed manner. How lucky could he get, the smirk stretched wider in thought, to be left with a lovely ghoul instead of a bitchy old man.

ToT Old Batty

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:30 am
She patted her NightshadeSuper++ Lasting Lip Stain in Deathberry free of eyescream at the sound of her phony name, standing primly and nodding once in response. She also removed her sparkling button, holding it out in lieu of a handshake. Demons. Maybe the kid could keep it as a souvenir if his career choice didn't pan out.

"Sit," Gretl said, voice almost too low to be heard. She retook her own seat, sliding her sundae to one side and leaning in, propping her elbows on the table. When she spoke again, her voice was slightly louder but slightly gruffer too, like she had spent the previous night screaming at a Johnny Danger concert. "You do know being a Trick or Treater sucks, right?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:23 pm
The button was eyed before being taken, whatever, ghost weren't the most elegant of creatures. But he accepted them if only for Rosy's sake. A tuck of the button in pocket and Spinar took a seat as instructed. Watching the ghoul with mild interest as icy eyes slipped lower towards a very obvious region as she leaned in towards the eye scream dish. When she spoke again the change was enough to bring a lift of brow but not much more notice.

"You do know being a Trick or Treater sucks, right?"

These were words he had heard before but again they didn't discourage him. Instead he smirked a little and leaned back glancing around them to keep from being a little to personal. "Mm..I've heard the official benefits and pay jacking suck." Pausing he leaned back in head tilting playfully to the side before adding, "..but what you do, you do for yourselves and that cutie is the key to my very heart." He was a selfish creature it was well known.

ToT Old Batty*

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:23 am
It was a decent answer, or at least a decent start to one. If the kid stuck with it, he might have something different to say in ten years, but by then it wouldn't matter. At that point he'd be doing it because he loved the work, shitty pay or not. Gretl, or rather the doppelganger underneath, tried to hold back the barf at the whole cutie thing, glancing down at her plate instead of making additional eye contact. It had been too long since he'd put on a young face. Kids these days and their cuties.

"That's good to hear. But if you're serious, you're going to have to do something special. To prove you deserve to be under me."

HA! INNUENDO! He still had it. Gretl looked up at the boil with a grin that was a bit too cheeky given their situation, but she quickly got it under control, covering her mouth as she cleared her throat.

"How do you feel about a little initiation... thing?"

Cheekiebirdiee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:06 am
Was she a lot shier than she let on before? Spinar couldn't tell but the adverted gaze was a curious thing, but soon that thought broke as the ghostly ghouls eyes came back. And even lit with a little innuendo. Fantastic this wouldn't be half the drag meeting Rage was. He approved of the new assistant, or what he assumed was.

"That so? I suppose being handsome wouldn't be good enough." He smirked a little and nodded, " initiation, well that would depend on what kind it is." Spinar rubbed a cold clawed hand under his chin in thought. "But I do like a challenge and coming out on top." The boils grin stretched the length of his face before a chuckle broke it.

Interesting one this Gretl was and that cheeky grin was kind of a turn on. In a weird, weird sort of way. "Shall we then?"

ToT Old Batty

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:50 am
Good, good. Gretl moved her eye scream aside and placed her palms flat on the table between them a couple of inches apart. There was the subtle tingle of FEAR in the air, and when she moved her hands a pair of small orange tokens with black bats at their centers rested where they had been.

"There's another House Cup happening at your school before the end of the year. These will make the competition a little more interesting for whoever you give 'em to. You don't even have to be that subtle about planting them... just shake hands or slap someone on the back or even throw it in their general direction and the things'll sink in." She slid them closer to the boil. "And if you're worried, they're too small to do anything that'll change anybody's life. It'll just be a little trick to see how serious you are."

She sat back. "No need to report in. I'll get in touch after I've seen how you do."

Quote:
Siku's first assignment has been given! He must plant a pair of itsy bitsy tokens (about 1/2" in diameter) on two different students with the intent of mildly and hilariously hindering them in the upcoming Second Not-At-All-Annual House Cup.

You may do this in two ways:

1) Give them to actual characters in an RP. You may RP sneaking the tokens onto people in a PRP with player permission! These RPs can be short (you only need 500 words for 1 RP point) and may go down in any way you wish (Spinar doesn't even have to see the person he's giving it to face to face if you don't want him to). I promise the tokens won't do anything awful or long-lasting to the characters who get them, but there will be mischief. If you don't want to mess with anyone else's character, however, you may also...

2) Give the tokens to NPCs. You may write two 500 word solos (or one 1000 word one) describing the NPC students you have given the tokens to. Each solo is worth 1 RP point (or if you do it in one, it's worth 2)!

The House Cup will begin no earlier than October 17th, so try to get things started before then.

Please PM me links (or just character names if you don't get around to RPing it out) to whatever you decide to do so I can rain down the appropriate havoc. XD

Cheekiebirdiee
sorry for the wait ;;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:28 pm
Spinar was still as Gretl moved her eye scream aside then placed her palms flat on the table between them. He wasn't entirely sure what she was doing and for a moment chalked it up to the craziness of being a ghoul. That was until two small orange tokens with black bats at their centers rested where her hands lifted from. A tilt of head and Spinar was moving to pick them up and turn them over for a good look. Instantly a little more than curious about the bat symbol, maybe it was just festive though ghouls did like their decorations right? "...I see." A twinkle of mischief came to eye when she started to explain the idea instantly tickling him and of course he already knew to use them as hopeful sabotage of the other house teams.

Demons had to win this time after all.

When Gretl mentioned not having to report in Spinar knew he would have to do his best this time around in the cup, after all someone important would be watching. "Well then...be sure to cheer for me," he purred sweetly and lifted to pocket the tokens while giving the ghoul a wink. "If that's all...might as well get an early start hm?" Though he wasn't opposed to spending more time with a cute ghoul.

ToT Old Batty
Yaay no worries about the time, I'mma get started on this now so I'll be pming you sooon!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:43 pm
"I will," she replied, looking up through her lashes in an adequate impression of sultriness. "And please do." Gretl gestured for the door, then got back to her dessert. Batty silently wished the boil well, even though he didn't expect much. At least this had been an interesting diversion.

Cheekiebirdiee

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff