Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hey guys!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peasant IV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:51 am
HI! I'm old but kind of just returning to Gaia! I lost my old account to a Phish website, I was Samurai Sammy! (Yep, my name is Sam.) I was never very wealthy on Gaia so I didnt' bother trying to get it back (now it's too late they say =/), I don't ever expect to be but I did have a lot of fun on here and I'm kind of looking for that experience again.

Lets see, more about me... I joined Gaia back in '06 when I was still in high school. I watch a lot of anime, no job at the moment, I'm not very exciting. ^^ Sorry.

It wasn't hard to find this group, there's people with IV in their name everywhere o.o I wanted to fit in. =D  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:45 am
Peasant IV
HI! I'm old but kind of just returning to Gaia! I lost my old account to a Phish website, I was Samurai Sammy! (Yep, my name is Sam.) I was never very wealthy on Gaia so I didnt' bother trying to get it back (now it's too late they say =/), I don't ever expect to be but I did have a lot of fun on here and I'm kind of looking for that experience again.

Lets see, more about me... I joined Gaia back in '06 when I was still in high school. I watch a lot of anime, no job at the moment, I'm not very exciting. ^^ Sorry.

It wasn't hard to find this group, there's people with IV in their name everywhere o.o I wanted to fit in. =D

Welcome to the family !~ <3
and ahh i see, well glad to have you back into the community. Add me if you'd like , or PM me if anything. i'm outgoing and would love to have a little chit chat here and there c:, also i'm usually in populated towns so come and join and you might see me ! take care and have an amazing day

-Royal IV  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Peasant IV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:58 pm
Royal IV
Peasant IV

and ahh i see, well glad to have you back into the community. Add me if you'd like , or PM me if anything. i'm outgoing and would love to have a little chit chat here and there c:, also i'm usually in populated towns so come and join and you might see me ! take care and have an amazing day

-Royal IV
Heh, I've gone in towns a few times and wandered around, I guess I'm too quiet for that place or something cause I'm not talked to often. ^^

I'm still getting adjusted, I'm so glad a lot of contests are the same cause that's always been how I made gold. =d So things aren't so different.

You'll definitely see me around though, I'll get used to Towns eventually.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:33 pm
Peasant IV
Royal IV
Peasant IV

-Royal IV
Heh, I've gone in towns a few times and wandered around, I guess I'm too quiet for that place or something cause I'm not talked to often. ^^

I'm still getting adjusted, I'm so glad a lot of contests are the same cause that's always been how I made gold. =d So things aren't so different.

You'll definitely see me around though, I'll get used to Towns eventually.

surprised ! oh i see well don't be afraid to reach out if anything (:! and to other guildies too! , send me a PM if anything and i'll do my best to respond haha wink and ahh i see surprised ! well that's good then ! and haha ayyy that's the spirit! i better see you in towns soon then wink  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:43 am
Hello and welcome to the group!
I'm also sort of new ^ u ^;
Aw, don't worry you'll fit right in!
If you see me in towns/rally/forums, feel free to talk to me . u .
I'll do the same, of course.

If you need help, gold, free items.. feel free to PM me-
and we can discuss it further.

Hope to see you around <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:17 am
Hey, welcome to the fam ^^. Im sure you will be a great fit. IF you ever see me around feel more than welcome to come and hangout! I will introduce you to some of my friends. Im mostly in rally (idk why but I am). PM me if you want to meet up and once again congrats on your return to gaia and joining our fam!  

Ninetys Dee

OG Rallier

Peasant IV

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:36 am
Aeris IV
Hello and welcome to the group!
I'm also sort of new ^ u ^;
Aw, don't worry you'll fit right in!
If you see me in towns/rally/forums, feel free to talk to me . u .
I'll do the same, of course.

If you need help, gold, free items.. feel free to PM me-
and we can discuss it further.

Hope to see you around <3
Haha, everyone keeps saying towns, so I guess it should be time for me to check it out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Towns is a fun place to hangout ^ u ^
I hope to see you there sometime

Peasant IV
Haha, everyone keeps saying towns, so I guess it should be time for me to check it out.

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games