Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Don't fear! Imrahil's Here! (Imrahil x Minoes)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 am
User Image He had decided he was going to scout the border of his lands and the rouge lands, not that the lands he lived where his per say. He just lived there. He had wanted to do a little scouting and see what all was around, or rather who. The pride needed new members and perhaps he could find some wandering rouges to join. It would never hurt to ask at any rate.

Pale eyes scouted the area as he moved in the evenings light. It was much cooler at this time of day and he just had a hunch for whatever reason. So he headed towards a small cluster of trees that harbored a small river. Perhaps there would be bodies over there he could sway into coming with him. At least for a visit. He was sure most liked to see the goods before actually deciding on something.

He had been a rouge at one point and had followed someone there and had decided it would be a good place to call home. It had food, shelter, water and semi good company. You honestly couldn't ask for better than that. Unless you had different views of what made a place good. He was very comfortable with his current pride and didn't see why there weren't that many members, then again, it was relatively new still to the area.

II Paradox II
Don't mind the corny title haha!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:18 am
User Image

A long, heavy sigh escaped from her vocals as she plopped herself down beside the river’s bank. It was much shallower than she had remembered, but it had been a while since she last visited this place. She tended not to venture close to the borders of the rogue lands because she was fearful of other rogue inhabitants and wandering prides. She found it surprising that no one else was resting near the river. Water sources like this river were usually rare to come across. Or at least, that’s what she thought.

Minoes groaned as she could feel her stomach grumbling. It had been a while since she last ate—a day, or two she speculated as she couldn’t quite remember. She had been lucky enough to make a successful hunt, but wouldn’t have the opportunity to enjoy the meal because a much larger lion had taken claim of it. Minoes, at the time was too exhausted to defend herself let alone the meal. So, she gave up and ran away—per usual, like a coward.

She whimpered softly to herself as she looked down at her reflection. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked to her pathetic self. Dried mud, loose twigs, and leaves had managed to take a hold of Minoes’s scruffy mane. “Do I always look like this?” she whispered as she lowered her head towards the water’s surface. She never took the time to look at herself until now and was highly disappointed at herself.

Minoes shook her head and a couple loose debris fell from her mane and into the river. She gasped, noticing something silver in the corner of her eye that moved quickly within the water. “Fish!” she nearly shouted out. Maybe, just maybe her luck was changing. Her stomach grumbled again and she winced. Just the thought of trying to catch a fish was making her even more exhausted. “Just one…” she stretched out her limbs.

Her eyes had closed for a moment. She was so tired, but then something danced with the cool breeze. Minoes opened her eyes and managed to get herself steady on her feet. It seemed like she would be having some company. Minoes didn’t like the idea of another rogue coming to take claim of the river. Or maybe they were coming for a fight? She pulled her ears back and her tail fell between her two hind legs. She looked around for any place to hide, but the grass here wasn’t as tall and there were a few trees…

The young lioness headed towards one of the trees that grew close to the river. It wasn’t much of a hiding spot as it was too skinny. She lowered herself to the earth and kept her eyes towards the river. Maybe whoever it was that was approaching hadn’t yet taken notice of her and would soon leave. Hopefully, she thought to herself with fear and worry.

AstoriaFallen

OOC: Haha. Not too corny. Kidding! I'll get the other role-play started today too!  

II Paradox II

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:04 pm
II Paradox II
in case you still wanted to continue this?

He had decided to go check out the river and sure enough, it would appear that someone had been there. He could smell that it hadn't been too long since the female had arrived, he scent was strong and he looked around to catch the tail end of her darting behind a tree. This brought a smile to his lips. He was definitely not one that should be feared but he could totally understand.

Long legs carried him towards the river, rather than the tree and he took his time as he was most certain she was hiding for a reason. It was most likely fear and he didn't want to drive her away. He dipped his maw to the waters and lapped it up happily and then once he finished he turned his attention towards the young grey lioness who was deciding to hide her pretty face.

"You have nothing to fear from me my fair lady. Would you please come out so that I may see your face?" He said warmly, remaining where he was. He wasn't sure if she would listen or not, but he figured it was worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

Minoes peeked her head out from behind the skinny tree she failed at hiding behind. She stared at the unfamiliar male with ears pulled back and leg muscles tightened as she was ready to run away at any given moment. Minoes had learned where her place was in the food chain. She lacked the necessary skills of hunting and defending herself, so fleeing was always the top option. “H-How do I know I can trust you?” she squeaked shyly as she stepped out a bit from behind the tree. “Who are you? Are there any others?” her ears perked forwards as she quickly looked around. Could there be an ambush waiting to happen? Her body sunk back down closer to the ground and hide her face behind the thick patch ‘o hair upon her head. Just the thought of other lions and lionesses leaping out to get her sent chills throughout her limbs. Her eyes darted around them trying to find the perfect place to flee to, but she was sure that he could most-likely outrun her.  

II Paradox II

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:05 pm
II Paradox II

He continued to watch her carefully, trying to remain as neutral looking as possible. It was painfully obvious she was nervous and he hoped he could prove to her that he wasn't someone she should be afraid of. "You don't really. I just hope you will believe that I mean you no harm." He said softly as he continued to remain as nonthreatening as possible.

"It's just me and my name is Imrahil. What is your name?" Perhaps getting her to open up more would help loosen her up a smidge.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games