Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Greetings to all -

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-randomfreakygothgirl-

Shirtless Pants

14,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:05 pm
My name is -randomfreakygothgirl- and basically I'm starving for RP. D: It's been a lonely road, trying to find others who will actually want to RP, and then even harder trying to find people who will keep posting and not get lazy or disappear or whatever. I love to RP and it has seemed like it's the itch I'll never get to scratch. :l But this is why I came here! I am hoping that that will change! 3nodding

My favorite things are usually sci-fi / futuristic, and that obviously includes RP settings! I can adapt to more modern settings, but the aforementioned ones are highly preferred. Most, if not all, of my RP activities are combat and general espionage, and my main RPC is all of these things combined. (She's my baby, I love her ;-; My avatar is usually dressed like her. lol ) I have been involved in a handful of casual RP's like parties and meetings, though. The rules I follow for RP are T1 UM-MP. I technically have another RPC but she's never seen any action, never used her x_x Someday I'll dust her off for something, meh.

I am always open for basically anything, anytime o: I'm looking forward to scatching the itch! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:36 am
-randomfreakygothgirl-

Hello and welcome to the guild! We've role-players of all sorts, so I sincerely hope the guild will live up to your expectations. If you have any questions feel free to post them here. (Hint: quoting one of us alerts us to your question.)  

Thornwick

Crew

Fashionable Lunatic

21,050 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-randomfreakygothgirl-

Shirtless Pants

14,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:41 am
Thornwick
-randomfreakygothgirl-

Hello and welcome to the guild! We've role-players of all sorts, so I sincerely hope the guild will live up to your expectations. If you have any questions feel free to post them here. (Hint: quoting one of us alerts us to your question.)

Thanks, will do ^_^  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games