Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hello, newcomer here. Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:38 pm
After buying the wings and devil tail I thought I'd check out the guild, seems pretty damn cool. I'm a Canadian and a massive NFL fan, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:55 pm
Love the avi! Welcome to the family 3nodding I'm new myself, but everyone has been great so far. =d  

Peasant IV

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:00 pm
Peasant IV
Love the avi! Welcome to the family 3nodding I'm new myself, but everyone has been great so far. =d

Thanks, and thanks. Glad to hear that, I'm looking forward to the experience, seems like a cool group of people.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:49 pm
Falcon IV
After buying the wings and devil tail I thought I'd check out the guild, seems pretty damn cool. I'm a Canadian and a massive NFL fan, I'm sure it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all.

loving the avi brotha, welcome to the family (: feel free to add me if anything ! i'm usually in towns so don't be afraid to stalk haha i'm open to anything. !~ i'm Canadian also !

-Royal IV  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:56 pm
Royal IV
Falcon IV

loving the avi brotha, welcome to the family (: feel free to add me if anything ! i'm usually in towns so don't be afraid to stalk haha i'm open to anything. !~ i'm Canadian also !

-Royal IV

Thanks man, I shot you a FR even though I'm not much of a stalker, haha. Good to see a fellow Canadian, now only most of the guild will be confused if I bring up poutine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:59 pm
Falcon IV
Royal IV
Falcon IV

-Royal IV

Thanks man, I shot you a FR even though I'm not much of a stalker, haha. Good to see a fellow Canadian, now only most of the guild will be confused if I bring up poutine.

you just said Poutine... ohnoo.. i'm craving one LOOL.. ! and alright just accepted haha !  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:02 pm
Royal IV
Falcon IV
Royal IV
Falcon IV

-Royal IV

you just said Poutine... ohnoo.. i'm craving one LOOL.. ! and alright just accepted haha !

Times like this it's convenient that McDonalds started selling them, at any time of night there's a place to get poutine on every block, lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:36 pm
Welcome to the family, you will fit right in. smile  

Johnny IV

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:53 pm
Johnny IV
Welcome to the family, you will fit right in. smile

I appreciate that, and I hope so. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Hello there!
Welcome to the family ^ u ^
I love the IV items.
They're stylin'

Feel free to add me, I like to hangout in towns too.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything or just want to chat ^ u ^
Hope you enjoy <3

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:23 pm
Falcon IV

Hey welcome to the family! FYI I may never have had it before but I know what poutine is. I have made something similar though with french fries, gravy and grated cheese. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:32 pm
Aeris IV

Hello there!
Welcome to the family ^ u ^
I love the IV items.
They're stylin'

Feel free to add me, I like to hangout in towns too.
Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything or just want to chat ^ u ^
Hope you enjoy <3

Thanks, and yeah, I love how the bright yellow glow brings out the black and vice versa. I shot you a FR, and I'll be sure to take you up on that if I need something/chatting purposes, thanks.  

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:35 pm
TheMostEloquentSilence IV
Falcon IV

Hey welcome to the family! FYI I may never have had it before but I know what poutine is. I have made something similar though with french fries, gravy and grated cheese. ^^

Thank you, you definitely need to have it, poutine's one of the best foods out there, I've had grated cheese poutine a few times, it's good but there's just something about the curds, haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:42 pm
Falcon IV
Falcon IV

Thank you, you definitely need to have it, poutine's one of the best foods out there, I've had grated cheese poutine a few times, it's good but there's just something about the curds, haha.

Well Canada is on my bucket list so I will definitely try it when I visit one day!  

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:44 pm
Falcon IV
Falcon IV

Well Canada is on my bucket list so I will definitely try it when I visit one day!

In my experience of living here it's like America but more boring, haha. If it wasn't for maple syrup and poutine we'd have nothing cool.  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games