Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:54 pm
I don't think I've ever seen the main forum area of Why Not so dead before. Usually there's a few threads actively being posted on, whether they're new ones or relatively old ones. Probably the only active one lately has been the avi contest one.

So, how is everyone? Just busy with work and other stuff going on in your lives?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:45 am
Just some family drama.

My SIL's ex is mad at her because the girl he CHEATED on her with isn't talking to him.

neutral  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:27 am
I've been watching ads to build up Gaia Cash and talking with my Skype friends. I'm alright, but LEGO Dimensions is practically screaming out for me to get a job or find some means to feed my wallet before late September. @~@ I am so hype over this and I have NEVER been hype over a LEGO game, EVER!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 am
Free time is Splatoon. I've just not wanted to bombard y'all with that sort of stuff.  

Nadian
Crew

Catkid_neo

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:00 am
Just getting ready for kids' art camp next week. I need to be fully prepared for all the chaotic fun we're about to have. cat_ninja
I may have to grab some more stuff to bring to my studio and go shopping for some of the materials that I'm running low on. I just hope I remember to bring the clay that's been sitting around in the dining room for a few years so that I'll be able to make my own earring stand and ring bowl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:46 am
just got back on gaia after loooooong sabbatical  

Death Kitten Doll

Turn-Based Addict

Backwoods Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:29 am
I always come here when not one person is logged on.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:42 pm
Mama Ame
Just some family drama.

My SIL's ex is mad at her because the girl he CHEATED on her with isn't talking to him.

neutral

Family drama is always interesting to deal with. Hopefully things get figured out and settled soon.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:44 pm
Saikii
I've been watching ads to build up Gaia Cash and talking with my Skype friends. I'm alright, but LEGO Dimensions is practically screaming out for me to get a job or find some means to feed my wallet before late September. @~@ I am so hype over this and I have NEVER been hype over a LEGO game, EVER!!!

I saw the advertisement for that game the other day. Definitely looks like it would be a fun one to play and I won't be surprised if my friend ends up buying it, since she owns the Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Jurassic World games. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:04 pm
I've been lurking a little bit.

But only while in between games on xbox lol. sad  

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:43 pm
Think the main forum is dead. RPC is basically a dying fish that's kinda wriggling on it's side trying to hold on to it's last bit of life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:47 pm
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

I saw the advertisement for that game the other day. Definitely looks like it would be a fun one to play and I won't be surprised if my friend ends up buying it, since she owns the Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego Jurassic World games. whee
Lego Jurassic World has been recommended several times, though, when it was in the Steam sale, I already had in mind what I was getting, so that one fell by the way-side. o.o;

I haven't had a whole lot to do, besides some irons I have on the fire, so as Gaia Cash has become more prevalent, I have been repeatedly letting the ads run to earn and save. Just got the Michael Wings! ^w^ Ah, but... It's not the most respectable way to go about getting them, even if they were worked for with the clicking and the waiting. I understand there are people who don't like the new gcash market feature... -glances to the floor, twiddling her thumbs, guiltily-  

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:36 pm
Shiningdragon21
Think the main forum is dead. RPC is basically a dying fish that's kinda wriggling on it's side trying to hold on to it's last bit of life.

Oh, I already know that the RP area has been alive by a thread. Just knowing how long the RPs I had been a part of in the past lasted, I'm not too surprised by the state of the RPC. It tends to take more time and thought to formulate posts for such threads. Where as here in the main forum, it's a simple conversational post that doesn't take much time or thought process, which is nice if you have a busy schedule and have limited time to be on the Internet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:45 pm
Saikii
Prof. Moonie
Saikii

Lego Jurassic World has been recommended several times, though, when it was in the Steam sale, I already had in mind what I was getting, so that one fell by the way-side. o.o;

I haven't had a whole lot to do, besides some irons I have on the fire, so as Gaia Cash has become more prevalent, I have been repeatedly letting the ads run to earn and save. Just got the Michael Wings! ^w^ Ah, but... It's not the most respectable way to go about getting them, even if they were worked for with the clicking and the waiting. I understand there are people who don't like the new gcash market feature... -glances to the floor, twiddling her thumbs, guiltily-

I got to play a little bit of Lego Jurassic World with my friend the other day when we got to hang out for a belated birthday get-together. It was pretty fun, especially since there are times that you can play as a dinosaur and do certain stuff.

We all have our ways of getting our dream items. Just because it's not the popular means of achieving such goal doesn't always mean it's necessarily a bad thing.
I don't really have a stance on the matter myself... aside from the fact that I won't spend actual money on pixels. I would rather spend my real money on items that I can actually use, both now and in the future (i.e. cosplay).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:45 pm
Shiningdragon21

I lol'd.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces