View Results

supreme_slayer

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:01 pm
It's been a long time, eh? Well, I guess I should officially be stopping using this Gaia account, since I don't use it for anything anymore. I am always paranoid that I might find a reason to come back in terms of old friends or something, but I think it might be for the better.

So, I am either going to be giving away a ton of items to people, or just giving someone my account password so they can take it for themselves. If for whatever reason you wanted to contact me now that I'm leaving for good, just let me know. My skype info is supreme_slayer or something like that. I live in the US. I don't really use anything else currently, otherwise I would give that. I guess give me a message or post here in the next 2 days if you want to add me on either facebook or as a friend on Yahoo even though I don't use those much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOZQ755vnbw  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:46 am
I am sorry to hear you say that. I am not active in all the events and such on Gaia either but I still come in here everyday just to see if anyone else has come back. You probably don't remember me but you might remember my other account which is longaps. Speaking of old websites I still have an account on myspace but I am lucky if I remember to go there once every 6 months or so. I wish you a happy future in whatever you decide to do and maybe we will meet some time in the future, on some other website.  

event_medic

Durem Citizen

supreme_slayer

Eloquent Flatterer

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:50 pm
I do remember you, and I'm glad for the happy times we've all had together on this site and in this guild. I don't think that it's really worth coming here anymore, though. The economy is in the shitter big time, I don't really have many friends that frequent the site anymore, and I don't really have much interest in posting in the forums.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:10 am
I will remember supreme_slayer as the most evil good guy I ever met and the best zOmg player I know.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items