Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Ready-Made Family (Cini & Kako & Mei)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:22 am
User Image

The pale cheeton walked with his adolescent daughter, an amused expression on his face as Mei, the bright pink female, raced ahead of them in small sprints. She would wait for him to catch up, though his pace was leisurely and relaxed. He was pleased that she was so quick. It gave him reassurance that she would be safe when he was not with her; which he assumed would be soon. She was starting to get restless, and he figured he could not keep her with him all the time.

"You're getting very quick," he remarked to her.

User ImageMei laughed, a loud joyous sound. The carefree adolescent was nothing if not happy. "I know, right?" She agreed with a broad smile. "I think I'm faster than a purebred cheetah. I bet I could beat one in a race. Do you think we'll come across one? I'd love to try."

She bounced on her paws, her tail flicking behind her.

"Now, now, Mei, don't go getting cocky," Cini warned paternally, as he approached her side. Swiftly, his paw darted out and shoved her over before he sprinted away. He was very quick as well, which was where Mei had gotten her skills from. He laughed loudly as he fled from his now frustrated daughter.

Mei roared in a mock anger as she tumbled to the ground. "DAD!" She shrieked, before bouncing up to her paws and racing after her father. "I'll get you back for that!"

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image

Kako was sulking. She was sitting bellow a tree in the shade with a giant pout on her face. Kako didn't quite know what to do with herself. Once her mother and she had left their pride she had lived in the rogue lands. The pride had become unsafe for them, well really just unsafe for her, but her mother didn't want to stay somewhere that Kako wasn't also welcomed. So they departed out into the rogue lands. After awhile Kako had fully grown and the two females had parted ways. Kako had looked forward to a full and eventful life that she was going to have out on her own in the vastness of the rogue lands, but none of that had come to pass. Nope nothing eventful at all for the violet cheeton. She was on her own for what seemed like would be forever.

Kako was so lost in her thoughts and her sorrow that she didn't pay any attention to the father and daugther that were running about having fun. Instead she laid down and put her head on her paws as if admitting defeat.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:40 pm

Cini spotted Kako first, and slowed down his racing pace, because there would be nothing more startling to a stranger than someone else barreling towards them in the rogue lands. She was gorgeous, Cini couldn't help but muse to himself before Mei barreled into him, because she had not slowed her pace like he had.

He roared with laughter as his daughter shoved him over, sending him tumbling.

Mei was surprised that she had caught up to her father, but she wasn't going to complain. She grinned in delight as they tumbled, but as she came to lay on her back, she finally spotted what her father had spotted earlier. The cheeton female lying down, looking sad.

The duo had come to rest on the ground not that far from her. She beamed at the stranger. "Hi there!" She called out cheerfully. "Boy, we're lucky we didn't take you out with our barrel roll just now!"

Cini offered her a smile himself, a little bit sheepish, as it was a bit odd to see a full grown male acting so childish. He couldn't help it though. He would do anything to give his cubs a happy life, even if it meant acting the fool himself.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:50 pm
Kako lifted head at the tumbling act put on in front of her. It was quite the show really. She found herself smiling and on the verge of laughter. It was strange for her to see two of her own species. She could tell by looking at them that they were related, not just by their looks but by the way they acted together. She wondered idly what their relationship was, possibly siblings from two different litters? Yes she decided that must be it. It never occurred to her that their relationshop might be father/ daughter. As far as she knew hybrids like them couldn't have children. It was a fate that Kako hated having to face.

"Hello there." she greeted the female back. Kako wasn't so good with the whole interacting with others thing. "Yes I think its good I wasn't caught up in the barrel roll.. you would have pinned me to this tree, that would have hurt." she said nodding her head a little.

"Is your brother shy?" she asked the pink female. She had noticed that the male had hung back a little and was only smiling he hadn't offered any words of greeting to her.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 am

Cini laughed, a loud booming laugh, at her mistake. "Oh my, you do compliment me, miss," he said to her with a playful wink.

Mei groaned loudly. "Ew, Dad! Don't flirt in front of me. That's so gross!" She whined, climbing to her feet and bouncing over towards Kako at a more subdued pace their her earlier speed.

"Hi, I'm Mei and this is my Dad, Cini. Don't let his youthful attitude fool you, he's far too old and grumpy to be my brother!" She assured happily. "What's your name? Do you live around here? You're really pretty, you know. I love your paws. It looks like you stepped in a rainbow!"

Cini got to his paws, brushing the dirt off him, before he sighed. "Mei!" He interrupted his daughter. "Remember to breathe, and let other people talk too!" He walked over to join his daughter standing in front of Kako and offered the purple cheeton a smile.

"Sorry about her. She's harmless, just loud." He ignored Mei's huff at his comment but kept his eyes on the female before he. Mei was not lying, she was pretty. Gorgeous even.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:09 pm
Kako felt her eyes go wide, they were father/ daughter. How was that even possible, perhaps this male had adopted the other cheeton, but no that couldn't be there was too much of a resemblance between them. She frowned trying to work it out in her head and finally said "But hybrids can't breed." she said it quietly it was possible the duo wouldn't hear her as at the same time the pink female started talking at a rapid pace. Kako was kind of thankful for it though because she needed time to understand before she spoke next.

"My name is Kako'Kayna, but I prefer just Kako. Right now I live around here but I don't live anywhere permanently." she said in a sad voice. Staring at the two other cheetons, how could this be. Kako started to wonder if she too would be able to have kids, but she already knew that she wouldn't be able to be.

"What are you names?" Kako finally asked finding her manners again.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:24 am

Cini blinked at the female at her statement, and cocked his head to the side. "Well that is true; most hybrids cannot breed, but there are some who are able to pass along their genetics," he admitted. "My twin brother is unfertile, but I have been able to pass along my genetics to Mei."

Mei shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want kids anyway," she said with a unconcerned look. "They're loud and gross." She bounced on her paws a little, glancing between her father and the female.

"Oh so you're like us," she said with a smile. "We don't live anywhere permanently either. Dad loves travelling, so he moves us around a lot. I don't mind though. I love walking and moving about!" She giggled, wiggling a little as she stood. "I just have a lot of energy."

Cini smiled at his daughter, bemused, before glancing back at the female. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Kako. I am Cini and this is Mei," he said, bowing his head in greeting.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:05 pm
Kako's eyes were still battling back and forth between the daughter and father pair. She was still having trouble digesting the fact that hybrids were able to have babies. She started to wonder even hope that maybe that meant she could have her own, but she knew deep down that her body was just not made to do that.

She was a little bemused when Mei listed off all the reasons she didn't like children. She fought back the urge to giggle, the characteristics that Mei listed were all characteristics that Kako could see in the young pink cheeton just in their brief encounter.

"Well Cinci, Mei it is a pleasure to meet you." she said warmly. "Where is it today that you are heading in such a hurry?" she asked, in the back of her head she was already wondering if perhaps she would be able to tag along with them she was tired of being alone and she had never actually spent any time with her own species.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

"We weren't headed anywhere, really," Cini admitted with a chuckle. "We travel often, so to be honest, we were just looking to see if there was anythign around this area to capture our interest." He smiled at her, delight that he had, at least, found someone to capture his interest. She was beautiful, and he appreciated her kindness to his daughter by not mocking her. He knew that Mei was a little full on and a bit hyper-active, but she was a kind female. She would grow up to be a fine lady, once she settled a little.

"You don't live around here, do you?" She asked, cheerfully. "You should come with us!" She bounced on her paws. "It would be nice to have another female travelling with us! Plus, I'm growing up into a lady and Dads useless at lady stuff." She giggled. "So please, come with us! Please, please please please!"

"Mei!" Cini chided her. "Don't be so rude. She's allowed to make her own decisions," he insisted, trying to stop her begging the poor female, though he smiled at Kako. "We would be honoured if you did decide to travel with us though."

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:49 pm
Kako didn't really have to think too long about the offer, she didn't even have to think about it when it was just Mei asking her to join along but once Cinci offered. When the male asked her too Kako began to nod. She was happy to be around some of her own kind, and a family to boot.

"Yes I would love to join you both." she said coming out from beneath her tree and joining them. "Would you like to lead the way Mei?" she asked thinking that the younger female would relish the chance to take off running again. Though if she was going to admit it she wanted the chance to get to know he male a bit better without the pressure of his daughter right there. She offered a kind smile to them both, she was hoping that was going to be the start of something awesome.

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces