Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Marceline-chan's little darlings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:35 pm
I'm a semi lit rper (Well I try to be) that needs more rps.I'm best at making slaves for slave and master rps.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Gaian name: Marceline-chan

Character Name: Claude Hiroshi

Height: 6ft,3in.

Weight: Fit.

Sexuality: Bi.

Race: Demon.

Hair: See picture.

Eye color: A golden yellow.

Scars: None.

Anything special about this character: Claude is an official butler.

Background Information: Claude has always been in slavery as a butler.At first,he blindly obeyed orders.But as he got older,he found that he was skilled at house chores and liked that his work had an immediate benefit for his owner.He has had several owners,all of whom enjoyed his efficiency and company but for one reason or another sold him to someone else.During that time,he learned about the talents he had as a pianist and violinist and later found out that he could do some magic.It was when his last owner past away from an accident that Claude was put into a slave shop.The time he's spent in the slave shop has given him time to catch up on his book reading,a hobby of his.However,he'd rather be tending to someone as he finds it enjoyable and more productive to serve his owner.He hadn't expected to be moved to a hotel of some sort but he hopes to be purchased so that he may serve his owner.

Personality: Polite and respectful yet humble.

Abilities:Besides being capable of being able to make food and his uniforms appear,make things levitate,and heal injures,Claude is also a talented piano and violin player.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:15 am
User Image
"I'm Claude Hiroshi.At your service."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:46 am
User Image

Gaian name: Marceline-chan

Character Name: Elliot Tamaki

Height: 6ft.

Weight: Fit.

Sexuality: Straight.

Race: Angel.

Hair: See picture.

Eye color: A forest green.

Scars: None.

Anything special about this character: Elliot used to be a docter and has been working on being a proper butler like Claude.He usually leaves his hair down or keeps it in a high ponytail.He is a skilled baker and loves to make sweets for Liz.

Background Information: Elliot is a distant cousin of Claude.They had never met before they came to work for James.They found out one evening when they were having a conversation about their families.He is close to Claude and they enjoy each others company.They often jokingly argue over who will help Liz with things or which of them she likes hanging out with more.Elliot is one of James' servers and is a talented baker.He secretly enjoys romance novels and can be a hopeless romantic at times.He sympathizes with Liz as he was a sickly child when growing up.Although his condition has miraculously improved,he still has times where he can become weakened and sick if he works too hard.Over the two years he's worked for James,he and Claude have grown a brother-like bond and he often calls Claude 'onii-san' or 'Claude-sama'.He can play acoustic guitar and the harp,both hand harps and standing harps.

Personality: Much like Claude,Elliot is caring and respectful yet humble.

Abilities:Elliot can heal injuries,use levitation,and teleport himself,others,and objects.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:02 am
''Your going to bow to me like the insignificant,little plaything your are.''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Open Status
⇝ Current Master or Mistress

User Image

Shino _ Senkusha ◞
Played by Marceline-chan.

the_basics↝
xxxName: Shino Senkusha
xxxAge: ''Hmm...I've lost count.When you've been around for several life times,it's hard to keep track.'' he said
xxxPlace of Birth: Tokyo,Japan
xxxGender: Male
xxxSexual Orientation: ''I don't think about dating much.I have flings though.I've had my fun with both genders.So both,I suppose.'' he said
xxxLanguage(s): English & Japanese

on_the_outside↝
xxxPersonality: ''I'm a nice,reasonable guy like everyone else around here.I work hard,enjoy tea time,and love being able to relax after work with a nice beer or wine.If you listen to me,you won't have to worry about becoming food for my pet snake.Everything will be a-ok in the most wicked way.But if you get on my bad side-Well I won't say 'god help you.There's no god and if there is,he can't save you in my castle.Cross me and we'll have a bloody great time.Trust me.'' he said and smiled softly.
xxxLikes: ''Tea,sweets,my job,eggs-Oh! And I get a kick out of making people suffer.I'd torture all my victims if I could but unfortunately I'm not the sort that brings my work home with me.However,relaxing is just as nice.Nothing beats relaxing at home with a cold drink.'' he said
xxxDislikes: ''I mostly hate pests.And I don't like being interrupted from my work.It's annoying. he said.
xxxWeapons: ''Butterfly knives.I love how harsh and quick they are,not unlike a serpent's bite.I always keep them on me.Ouro helps me out too.You get to deal with two snakes.Lucky you.'' he said and snickered.
xxxSkills: ''Hm? I make a mean deviled egg.Nobody makes eggs as good as me.I have chefs that prepare my meals and they do well enough that I don't usually bother with cooking.'' he said and smiled softly.''I'm skilled at fighting and business too.How does that one saying go?...Ah,yes.I could sell ice to an Eskimo.'' he said then chuckled.
digging_deeper↝
xxxFears: ''My fears? That's a cute question.I'm the one people fear though.You see,you stop fearing anything when you've died several times yet keep coming back even stronger than before.Especially when you don't die easily in the first place.Cats are pretty annoying.I'm not afraid of the stupid things though.'' he said.
xxxDreams and Goals: ''To grow my influence as king.I'd love to take over more islands and countries.I'd like to see my work do better as well.I want to be so strong on earth that the other countries think twice before fighting me.That's why the schools and navy under my rule are so well renowned.Since I took over,the schools and navy have gained record breaking success.Not because I care about them of course but they will be more useful if they're alive.'' he said.
xxxTurn-on's: ''I like the submissive or teasing sort quite frankly.A fight and argument is fun but at the end of the day,it's nice to have someone who knows their place and can help me relax.I have alot of peoples' blood on my hands though.So no one would date me.Whoever took a risk and did get with me would be pretty damn safe and get to live the rich life.Money,power,fame-As king,I have it all.And anyone who could manage to put up with my moodiness,sadistic tendencies,and dangerous work life would be rewarded.'' he said
xxxSecrets: ''Hmm...I don't have secrets per say.I just don't tell everyone everything. he said.
xxxBackstory: A result of reincarnation,the being that was once known as 'Hazama' has changed somewhat.He still looks similar to his old self but his strength is far more formidable than it had ever been.It was with his newfound power that he took control of several businesses then went into the military and rose up the ranks to a high rank commander.In a year,he was in charge of the military and navy.He then manipulated and killed his way to becoming king of the country and afew islands.Now enjoying the many luxuries that he has gained in his secured royalty,he seeks a plaything for entertainment.

playlist↝ ''My playlist? I like metal or classical music.Music that sounds angry or professional is pretty darn wicked.Bonus points if it can manage to do both at the same time.'' he said
xxxTrack 1: <"Hazama Theme (Gluttony Fang)" by ARTIST>
xxxTrack 2: <"Gluttony Fang (Hazama's Theme Remix)" by ARTIST>
xxxTrack 3: <"SONG NAME" by ARTIST>

''Want my help?''

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out