Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Looking for a 1x1 RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:22 pm
I'm looking for a partner to RP with. I prefer semi-literate RPs consisting a minimum of a paragraph (5 lines minimum per paragraph-ish)

WILL DO:
Most types of RPs

WILL NOT DO:
Romantic RPs
Slice of life RPs
Rape, incest, lolicon, shotacon RPs

RP Profile:
Clicky clicky

Hit me up if you're interested. Contribute along ideas for an RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:31 am
demon of fear_3598

I am interested, seeing that there is hardly anything going on in this guild at the moment. I am rather fluid on what RP to do myself, let us hash out the details.

By the way, the link for your RPC's profile appears to be broken.  

Ozenko

Enigmatic Recalibrator

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:19 pm
Ozenko

I am interested, seeing that there is hardly anything going on in this guild at the moment. I am rather fluid on what RP to do myself, let us hash out the details.

By the way, the link for your RPC's profile appears to be broken.

I'm just really bored. Logging in into Gaia without anything to do you know?

Eh? Broken? Try THIS one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:21 am
demon of fear_3598
I see, an ex-military halfbreed mercenary, specializing in speed. Interesting.

I suppose that I might be able to conjure up a brief RP centering around Mr Dunewalker, a small assassination mission as befitting of his mercenary status. For reference, does he come from any specific source, like say, a book or a show? Just for clarity's sake.

Things to agree on:
-Schedule: 1 post every 1-2 days
-Story Length: Short
-Universe: To be clarified
-Quality: Semi-literate to Literate
-Post Length: Long
-Combat: Yes
-Cast: Small (1-5 characters)  

Ozenko

Enigmatic Recalibrator

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:48 am
Ozenko
I see, an ex-military halfbreed mercenary, specializing in speed. Interesting.

I suppose that I might be able to conjure up a brief RP centering around Mr Dunewalker, a small assassination mission as befitting of his mercenary status. For reference, does he come from any specific source, like say, a book or a show? Just for clarity's sake.

Things to agree on:
-Schedule: 1 post every 1-2 days
-Story Length: Short
-Universe: To be clarified
-Quality: Semi-literate to Literate
-Post Length: Long
-Combat: Yes
-Cast: Small (1-5 characters)

No, the character itself is just a mash-up of multiple characters that I like from animes to movies and all. Warwick also is inspired by myself, since I'm quite a friendly / talkative person in real life, so I slipped that characteristic into my character. Someone who seems like he doesn't take things seriously, but gets the job done nonetheless.

I pretty much agree on all those things. Though, my post length may differ depending on the subject, but I'll try my best to come up with an interesting post ranging from 3-5 paragraphs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:35 pm
demon of fear_3598
To clarify, what I meant by Post Legth: Long is an average of 3-5 lines or 1 paragraph posts, Ultra-Long posts will probably be outside our scope of ability for now.

That said, I will assume the duties of setting creator if there are no objections.

Setting:

Cornwall is a small medieval harbour town in the Middle Ages, a time where kings and knights still graced the land. Although the continent is predominated by pureblood humanity, Cornwall in particular sees a myriad of merchants and travelers streaming in and out of its docks on a daily basis and thus has the highest concentration of "Outsiders" in the entire kingdom. Outsiders are forbidden from settling inland and are "encouraged" to keep their stays short, local Outsider populations often live on ghettos hidden amidst Cornwall's many houses.

Premise:

A lesser noble, Count Henry Garrington, has recently come into power over Cornwall. An avid racist, he has been leveraging the limited powers of the Garrington House in an attempt to excise the local Outsider population by force, uncaring of the fact that they have nowhere to go. The local Outsiders, tormented by a long campaign of ghetto raids and oppression, have called out for help. Their kin overseas answered.

Mr Dunewalker Warwick, you are hereby commissioned by the Minato Trading Company to ensure that the good Count Garrington "disappears". Upon your arrival at the Cornwall Trading Port, you are to meet up with one of our agents waiting for you in the Cornwall Ghetto, who will give you further instructions from there. Once the mission is complete, report back to the agent who will have your fee ready. Ensure that you are not tailed back to the meeting point, or the entire mission is considered a failure.

Limitations:
Cornwall is a human-ruled settlement, as such Outsiders and their powers are viewed with open suspicion. Count Garrington is strongly pushing for discriminatory laws against our kind, do not give him an opportunity to prove his point to the Royal Courts. You are to keep to the shadows and avoid alerting the local guards as much as possible, failing that you are to silence them by mundane means. You are not to be seen using Outsider abilities in the mission, or be identified as one.

Our agents are in place and will falsify a local feud between the Garrington House and another noble family to explain the Count's untimely death, ensure that there are no hints of Outsider involvement in his demise. Get in and out completely undetected if you are able, if not attempt to appear as a human assassin as much as possible.

On a lower priority, avoid harming civilians as much as possible, for the Cornwall Trading Port is a major hub for our legitimate commerce and any damage to it will disrupt our operations there. Some damage is acceptable if absolutely necessary, but your fee will be cut correspondingly.

Is this acceptable?  

Ozenko

Enigmatic Recalibrator

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:51 am
Ozenko

Ah alright. Let's make it like a paragraph or two since it could be easier to imagine what the other is doing while not losing much tempo. By the way, nicely done on the settings and all, sound about great.

One question though, who are you going to be?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:47 am
demon of fear_3598
A GM of sorts, I will be controlling the environment. Unless you want me to participate as a character, then I may be able to stuff myself in as an accomplice. It is up to your preference.  

Ozenko

Enigmatic Recalibrator

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:06 am
Ozenko

I was thinking that you could control Count Henry Garrington himself and the guards under his command, as well as the agents at the start of the story. That way, neither of us could expect any turn of events during the RP and make it more exciting. Besides, last thing we want is a one-sided storyline. Warwick could either call it a success, or fail the mission entirely. Plus, I don't want to be the only one having all the fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:41 pm
demon of fear_3598
That is acceptable. If nothing else, I will have the first post up as soon as possible.  

Ozenko

Enigmatic Recalibrator

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

demon of fear_3598

Distinct Gekko

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 pm
Ozenko

I think there's nothing left to be discussed. So, let's begin.  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games