Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots~? Now with 100% more Tianxia plots!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:07 am
I know I've probably got several plots out there, flings and more, but....well, I've forgotten most of them and I need help. orz If we had anything planned, even just remotely talked about it that one time on AIM or something, please let me know if you'd like to continue it or want to know if I'm still interested, etc., etc.. I'm not as around as I used to be and I'd like to consolidate my plots into more manageable quantities.

Also, I know this is mainly a plot revival/recovery thread, but I'm always game for long term stuff with almost any of my SoA (just ask ♥). I'm not really looking for any new short plots unless they're really neat. I really want things with more substance that actually give my characters development and not just...meet-n-greets. Nothing against them, but they're not for me anymore. <3 I really want plots that contain drama, fighting/death, conflict, that kinda stuff. I'm also really digging the idea of harems, specifically royal ones that are headed by like...a main wife that oversees the daily going-ons in it. Idk if there's even anything like that in SoA, but I'd be game if there is.

Of course you can still reach me on AIM: nnrgh or through PMs if you'd prefer those methods of contact.

My SoA photobucket, in case you need images to see if we have stuff planned.
My cub/adol folder, since some of them are still growing, but have plots.

Known plots
Lot-o-stuff with Saf ♥
Bonelands stuff with Meep ♥
Firekin stuff with SilverLutz
Maybe kusini stuff with Leth?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:41 am
[ TIANXIA PLOTS ]

User ImageUser Image
Tie Shi is a captain of the bai ren and has been successfully climbing the ranks since he arrived. Utterly duty-bound to the pride since joining, he has proven himself several times, the first when he protected a Duke of the West house from an attacker. Currently he's away on a mission from the Emperor and is located in the Pridelands.
Looking for:
- Pridelands interaction ~ Due to the timing of their arrival, those who know of the horrific visions many seers have suffered from are likely suspicious about the timing.
- Company interaction ~ Thrain is not alone on this mission to the Pridelands and he has several others with him, including a huntress, a falconer, an ambassador and other guards. If you'd like to add your Tianxian SoA to the bunch and RP in the Pridelands for a little while (I'll personally PM you when they ICly leave), you're welcome to ask! Thrain wouldn't bring just anyone with him on this long mission, so please let me know why your SoA would benefit him.
- More soon!

Tian Qixi is an Ambassador within the Tianxia. Similar to her brother, Guance, she is calculating and can sometimes seem cold or off-putting, she generally means well. She thinks in numbers, possibilities and percentages to try and find the most favorable outcome, but the difference is that Este lets her emotions help guide her. Another factor is she has much better controls of her seer visions, which show her glimpses of the present. She is currently accompanying Tie Shi and his party and is located in the Pridelands.
Looking for:
- Pridelands interaction ~ Due to the timing of their arrival, those who know of the horrific visions many seers have suffered from are likely suspicious about the timing.
- More soon!

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Sha is the daughter of the god Al-Hattal and the criminal Pandora, giving her quite the pedigree already. Despite her god-blood, she was raised by another lion who has been acting as her father instead while her mother is imprisoned for theft. Never knowing her true heritage, the seer visions she suffers from are often times misunderstood. Typically dealing with illegal activities, Sha became a guard in the West house, to try and clear her family's name as well as to give her a chance to actually meet her mother.
Looking for:
- Possible mate ~ I'd prefer something arranged by their families instead of love. Sha is extremely devoted to her work so it is unlikely she'd fall in love. Use of Du Hua is definitely okay.
- Criminals to catch ~ This is sorta self-explanatory, but if you have an SoA you want to become a criminal in the Tianxia and need someone to catch them in the act, she'd definitely be willing to help!

Du Hua is an infertile leotah with aspirations of making it big by being the best matchmaker the pride has ever seen. Extremely jealous of others fertility, she can sometimes be overbearing with her persistance in helping others find the perfect match. She means well enough though and she does good work, so she continues to be able to continue her profession in relative peace.
Looking for:
- Couples to match ~ True to her rank, I'd like for Du Hua to actually do her job and help match Tianxians together. She enjoys working with higher ranked clients, but won't object to lower ranked ones. (If you're open for it, I can actually set your SoA up with another if I get two or more people interested. Blind dates/RP yeeeah~)

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:22 am
I still want more Asla/Seasons RP!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:35 pm
Yeeees, definitely!

I changed up the second post to be a Tianxia plot post as that pride currently has my muse!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:55 pm
Quaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaji~

I have a few Tianxia members~. All of them need RP, the poor babbies.

Duōxīng Tiāntáng is a Bard in the West House, and I haven't had a chance to play him much. He's a sweetheart, and very much a musical sort, using song and a well-cared for drum [at the right moments] to tell his tales.

Guāng​zōng​yào​zǔ was once known as Tamaa-kaa'juu, a born-and-raised member of the Mzawa'kondo. Even now, he retains many of the traits he grew up with: dedication, loyalty, camaraderie, and a good dose of protectiveness for the pride. He joined the North House as a Soldier, bringing with him a daughter and two sons, and he has the oddest view on 'unnatural' pelts: he can't quite get over the fact they just don't LOOK right on a lion.

Shǒuhùsēnlín is a happily mated Guard in the South House, content with his new life. He's large for his species, easily on par with more than a few lions, and he's very protective of his mate and his home. Other than that, he's not THE most sociable, but he isn't going to chase off company.

Wēn​róu is Shǒu's mate, a Historian in the South House who has a knack for remembering names, faces, and the things that happen around her. She can often be found gossiping, trading stories, or working with preserved hides and concoctions she calls 'inks' to 'scratch' the histories and stories onto the hides.

Xún​qiú Zhì​huì is a very outgoing, upbeat female with a love of learning and sharing her learning. She's also rather chivalrous, never treating those 'lower' than herself badly, and standing up for those who cannot stand up for themselves. She isn't much for fighting, however, as she gets tired easily. She's a Teacher in the East House.

Yī​shǒu is a Hunter in the North House, and joined with her father Guāng, along with her two brothers. Yī​ is an amiable lioness, preferring a group to being alone, and loving to trade gossip, jokes, and hunting tips. She prefers female company for socializing, especially after being around her male relatives for days on end with not another female in sight, and she's convinced males just don't hunt as well as females, but...well, she's not necessarily set in her ways. (Non-'natural' colors will earn funny looks from her for a while, though.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:25 pm
Hello.

User Image

Xun Li is a messenger in the West House. She was raised in the Central House, with her siblings and parents, always knowing her duty and responsibility to the pride was to be a messenger in the West. Xun Li is a fun loving, adventurous, and caring leotah. She takes great pride in her job as a messenger and is in the middle of a cubless mate plot with Chi Sohma's Zaziel (who will end up joining the West House as a Falconer when someone of the pride realizes Xun Li's - uh divided attention and border visiting pattern). The three things she absolutely loves to do is be with Zaziel and Aiolos, go run a message for someone, and visit with her family whenever she can.

I'd love for her to be sent as a messenger to run missives between the pride and the group going to the Pridelands which would further complicate things between her and Zaziel (and/or give them more time together since she'll be going on a lot of runs between the group back to the pride).  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:44 pm
Dame NightFury

Oh man, that sounds amazing but...unfortunately the group in the Pridelands actually has a Falconer with them to make sure messages get back to the pride quickly. Given that it's a couple of week journey (just normal pace, if it was a cheetah and a trained messenger they'd be able to get there sooner of course) between the Pridelands and the Tianxia and Thrain's group will only ICly be there for a few months, I don't really think it's possible for that to work out. :c Sorry!

I do on the otherhand have a couple of Dukes that like to chat to eachother, but their duties keep them in their respective Houses. c: Zhong Jilie, a Duke in the West and Shan, a Duke in the North. My matchmaker also sends messages all around the pride due to her profession, so there's that option too!

Das Tor

I'll see what I've got that could work for yours and get back to you. <3 Would you prefer I message you on AIM about it or quote you again here?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:31 pm
Quaji
Dame NightFury

Oh man, that sounds amazing but...unfortunately the group in the Pridelands actually has a Falconer with them to make sure messages get back to the pride quickly. Given that it's a couple of week journey (just normal pace, if it was a cheetah and a trained messenger they'd be able to get there sooner of course) between the Pridelands and the Tianxia and Thrain's group will only ICly be there for a few months, I don't really think it's possible for that to work out. :c Sorry!

I do on the otherhand have a couple of Dukes that like to chat to eachother, but their duties keep them in their respective Houses. c: Zhong Jilie, a Duke in the West and Shan, a Duke in the North. My matchmaker also sends messages all around the pride due to her profession, so there's that option too!

That's okay Quaji! They'll still get into plenty of complexity heart

As for the other jobs - YES PLEASE!!!! She's kinda OOCly sitting around doing nothing and she really needs things to do *nods*  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:22 pm
Quaji
Sorry I died. Work went omnomnom. AIM is generally easier. |D  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:47 am
I need plots for my West House girly!! Can she offer anything to your horde?
User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas