Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]
[PRP] Happy Reunion? (Iesha/Rakasta/Xennek/Sekayi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
The day was as young as a fresh spring buck. With the sun filtering through leaves above her shrine, Rakasta readied herself for whatever visitors may come. So far the Guides had been fairly sparse in their work, but the lioness was never on her own for too long. The Shrine of Pleasure had built up a reputation, after all; one she was all too happy to uphold.

She took up scented flowers and squeezed the juices onto her paw pad before rubbing it across her neck. There were a great many flowers growing around Rakasta's shrine. It stood at the top of a little cliff, and beneath the cliff itself was her den. It just so happened that the path to her den was lined in colorful stones and fungus that glowed at night.

Carnal pleasures weren't her only means of worship. All of the indulgences were tested, and Rakasta knew that a great many traveler would want to relax in their own special way.

She just had to wait for them.

"Maybe you should walk in front, Sekayi. She doesn't know you."

Iesha stayed a good distance away from their Guide as the old leopard showed them through the pride. They passed by a good many shrine with a few waves her way and more than a few curious stares. "I thought she wasn't coming back..." "....think they kicked her out..." "...is that the father?" For the first time in her life Iesha kept her head turned to the side to avoid looking at them. It wasn't as if she were really embarrassed, but it would be awkward explaining all of this to her old friends. Actually, she wasn't planning on it. This was just a passing visit, really.

"She's around the corner so...go make yourself friendly...shoo shoo."

Sabra Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:40 pm
Painted Moose

User Image
User Image "Me?" Sekayi wanted to drag his claws into the earth and turn the other way. Out of all the places he had imagined going with Iesha and Xennek this was not one of them. Who knew that Xennek would finally be willing to go back to a lioness that had mothered his cubs? All the others he had shunned like the plague. It just brought a shiver down his spine. I'm honestly afraid of what to expect. Maybe it was also fear of the fact that this was Iesha's mother they were visiting as well. What if she didn't like him?

"Ya alive in there?" Xennek smacked his paw against the back of the younger lion's head, "Can't really march forward if yer stumbling around like a drunken fool." It was an odd feeling for him as well honestly. Xennek had once shunned any idea of being a father and had always ran away when females wanted that from him. After Ea and Iesha, however, the lion seemed to have matured about the idea.

Plus the memories of Rakasta made him want to revisit as well. Hard to resist reuniting with a beauty like that after all. Plus Iesha had wanted to stop by home. What type of coward would he be to turn tail now? Not when he was already here after all. At the whispers he had to perk his head in curiousity. What type of hellion had his daughter been? Hopefully one to make me proud. Xennek chuckled quietly under his breath before pushing Sekayi forward once more, "You'll be fine so go."

Sekayi had to growl softly before finally taking some steps forward, "Fine, fine. Seems like you two are trying to drag your tails though." He huffed before moving on forward. Making me the front guard for some lioness. He just wanted to keep a good eye on Xennek to make certain he didn't decide to turn tail on him. The last thing the lion wanted to do was to be alone with Iesha and her mother.

Well here goes nothing. Turning around the corner Sekayi looked around, "Hello?"

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:29 pm
Sabra Knight

"Yes, you!" Iesha huffed. If he didn't get his head out of the clouds the whole plan would go under before it even started. "All you have to do is talk to a lioness. And try not to have sex with her." There was always that chance with her mother. Iesha knew Sekayi cared for it, but there would be no chance of her tapping that a** if he so much as touched her mother. She didn't play like that.

"I'll let her see me soon enough, but having a pretty face around to put her in a good mood would help." Iesha winked. Doubtless her mother was probably already in a good mood, but a little extra insurance couldn't hurt.

Turning towards the voice, Rakasta's dark lashes fluttered against her cheeks in the perfect rendition of genuine curiosity. Sensuality practically bled from her very being, and in unconscious ways she seemed to flit about like a living goddess. Of course, when she saw the red lion, her curiosity turned to a pleasant, if not faux shocked expression. "Hello there. Are you a parishioner? Have you come to worship..." Rakasta turned to walk down the hill. Where as her daughter had her sway embedded with an insane reckless abandon Rakasta's was slower. Deliberate. She came close to Sekayi and came around to his side to whisper, "...my shrine?"

From behind a rather well placed boulder Iesha watched on. She was torn as to what to do. A part of her wanted to snicker at it all, but another, darker side reared it's head. What would Sekayi do? She's too close...why is she so close?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:55 pm
Painted Moose

"Fine fine." Sekayi shook his head, "I suppose I can talk to her and not...wait what?" His expression widened in surprise. Exactly what sort of mess was he getting himself into? Iesha and Xennek truly owed him for this one! Just don't look too closely at her, it'll be okay... Still his paws felt extra heavy as he moved forward. Why me? What had he ever done to get cursed with these two at his side?

"Sure, sure." Wait who had the good face? Feeling his cheeks flush again Sekayi just bolted ahead. It was one thing to get beat around by the two of them, but he could not handle the compliments! Flirting truly wasn't his forte at all. Too bad he didn't realize how his bolting forward would lead to even more flushing. This is her mother? The lion's blue gaze widened in shock.

As she got closer he felt his whole body frozen to stone. His paws were locked onto the ground and he found his gaze staring down towards the dirt. How was he supposed to converse with this? Iesha's warning really made perfect sense now, "I uh...actually am just wandering the pride so I wasn't looking to worship anything in particular. What shrine is this?" Oh gods if that wasn't asking for another trap...Sekayi just hoped that his friends would come to his rescue soon. Even if he wasn't one to go for certain 'extra' activities it didn't mean that he wasn't unsettled by the overflow of sensuality coming from the older lioness.

Watching over Iesha's shoulder Xennek let out a soft whistle, "Still the same as ever." He looked over towards his daughter with a grin, "If I were you I would get prepped to speak to your mother before she jumps him. Unless you want someone else to jump Sekayi?" He may be a bit foolish, but Xennek wasn't that foolish. Plus it would be weird to see the same lioness that he had tangled with getting involved with his apprentice. An awkward thought indeed.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:47 am
Sabra Knight

Even if Rakasta was young when she gave birth to her litter, the female could easily pass for Iesha's sister. Her days of pampering kept her physical form at it's absolute peak. She tsked with a little pout, and moved closer to him to brush his shoulder with her own. "The Gods do not allow us to wander without purpose, my dear. They point us to what we need most, and if they've led you to me...then who are we to deny them?" Batting her dark, soulful eyes up at him she answered simply, "This little old thing? Why, it's a shrine for the God of Pleasure. It comes in many forms, you know, but my favorite is...carnal."

Iesha just rolled her eyes. Yeah, she never changes. Wouldn't it be nice to have returned home to a more dignified mother? One who wasn't rubbing up against everyone who came across her path? That little - "Hrm? Wait, what?!"

Now she was really focused on what was happening, and it didn't take long for Iesha to step around her boulder to make her presence known. She had meant to smooth over her mother after running away, but now she was all stern frowns. "Mother, kindly step away from my friend, hmm? I didn't come all this way to see you get down infront of me."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:57 pm
Painted Moose

Oh gods, help me. Sekayi felt frozen to the ground though every nerve in his body was telling him to run. Even though Rakasta was a lovely shade of indigo compared to her daughter's crimson fur the resemblance was uncanny. And that definitely was not helping his situation. Swallowing Sekayi managed to shake his head, "I don't think the Gods led me to this place....you see I'm not exactly alone." He confessed lightly. Oh he could tell that carnal was her favorite alright. No wonder Xennek had been so riled up to come visit!

I do not want to be anywhere near here in the next little bit. The thought sent a shudder through his body. A spark of heat made him nearly jumped as she rubbed up against him. Stop looking so much like Iesha... Sekayi had to close his eyes and take a step back. Now his mind was just playing tricks with him.

Xennek could have laughed at his daughter's reaction. Good girl always stack your claim. He took a moment to watch Iesha save Sekayi before deciding that perhaps it was his turn to save her as well. After all what better way to smooth over a mother than to bring back something fun from the past? Chuckling, Xennek walked past the boulder to appear behind Iesha.

"You might have to turn your gaze then." He teased lightly before grinning towards Rakasta, "So surprise~ Looking as beautiful as ever." His midnight gaze traveled ever so slowly over her frame as he stood next to their daughter.

Seeing Iesha was a saving grace. Ever so gracefully Sekayi found himself slipping to stand on the other side of his companion, "Uh...like I said I wasn't alone." He smiled lightly before letting out a sigh of relief. Note to self...never let Iesha or Xennek make me do something like this ever again. Sheesh!

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:28 am
Sabra Knight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm? You've brought friends? How lovely~" Rakasta purred. He seemed so tense, and the sight gave her a little rush of power. If she could just work her magic-

"Iesha?" Rakasta's perfectly manicured brows rose, mood efficiently killed at the sight of her puffed up daughter. Well, what was left of her daughter. This scruffy thing certainly was not the same Iesha she'd seen off not too long ago! "Darling, whatever is the matter?"

You. How many lionesses in the world had to worry over their mother getting on something before they did? She didn't even give pause to the thought, however, as she came up to stand protectively next to Sekayi.

"I left the Firekin mother...with company." She resisted the urge to pinch her nose and gag when Xennek spoke up. Things were going to get ugly, so to speak, at some point and she didn't want to be around for it.

For a moment Rakasta remained speechless. One might have thought she was in a pleasant state of shock upon seeing her former lover after so long...until in a fiery shriek she raised her paw to smack him across the nose. "That's all you've got to say for yourself?!"

"Oh boy, here it comes." She murmured on the sly to Sekayi.

"It's your fault I'm going to be a grandmother!" Rakasta seethed. She wasn't upset at the surprise pregnancy, oh no, those were expected, but having pure blood children..."Hybrids, only hybrids, that's what I wanted, and instead I get a large brood of hormonal lions! I'm too young to be a grandmother...and if they're anything like us then I'm screwed and not in the good way."

She cast a look at Iesha and quickly added, "Not that I don't adore you, sweetheart. Mother's just upset."

"Of course." She quirked her maw into a smile, lip curling in an effort not to burst out laughing. Every time she'd been chased away from a boy was because of this? Really?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:02 pm
Painted Moose

Sekayi was so glad to see his companions. I've been saved! Just the thought of how this lioness would 'treat' him sent a shiver down his spine. It wasn't that she wasn't lovely...but she was Iesha's mother! And he wasn't ready for anything like this. Definitely not! How Xennek managed this...the lion could only shake his head at the thought.

His gaze widened at the reaction to seeing Xennek. It was actually amusing to watch the other warrior get berated by the lioness. Now he could definitely see how the genes worked together for Iesha. Both of them were so similar that he had to wonder about the rest of their cubs. Had any escaped having such tempers?

Wincing, Xennek took a step back. "Okay, so maybe I deserved that one." Rubbing his nose the lion quirked an eyebrow, "I wasn't planning on this! I mean....could you blame me for wanting to love you?" His brilliant gaze lit up mischievously, "And even if you were a grandmother, you'd be as gorgeous as ever." He prepared for the next blow, "Age only sharpens beauty. But can you even age? I think you've been getting younger instead."

Only Rakasta would come up with some crazy reason for not wanting cubs. He himself had never wanted to be a father because of his bloodline, but her reasoning was pretty golden. If he wasn't getting the brunt of her anger then the lion might have been the one almost laughing as well. Instead he opted for another way out - a distraction, "If it were up to me I would gladly spend time with you again." He flashed her a coy smile, "To appreciate the beauty of your shrine that is. I remember it's pretty cozy around here."

Sekayi just rolled his eyes towards Iesha. He was waiting for the next flurry of attacks. Was this really how the lion wanted to console a female? If he was lucky he might make it out of the Shrine Keepers almost half-alive at this rate.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:05 pm
Sabra Knight

Iesha stayed close to Sekayi not only because she wished to shield him from whatever was happening in front of them, but also because on a childish level she was hoping he could shield her.

It hadn't occurred to her that never once in her entire life had she ever seen her parents standing side by side. In some families it might be expected, even heart warming, but for her it was just plain weird.

"Maybe?!" Rakasta shrieked. "I understand that I am a luscious, talented female who is very good at what she does, but-" She was so frustrated that the lioness simply made a little puffed snort and stubbed up her nose. "Flattery will not save you, Xennek, so you may as well stop."

And yet, there it was, that spark in her that always seemed to melt at sultry words. She had a problem with the roguish types; one Rakasta was all too familiar with. She may have looked stubbed up, but her eyes never left him.

"Our grown cubs are proof enough that I've aged," She pouted. Iesha was no young pup; she was an adult, in every sense of the word, and that just made Rakasta want to strangle Xennek all the more.

And yet, dangling promises like another night together in front of her had the same effect as holding out fermented fruit to an addict. Her eyes widened, teeth worrying the edge of her lip before Rakasta firmly shook her head. "No! I will not have you return to my shrine. Not until I have answers. My daughter has returned, and why is that? You said you left; were you kicked out? Have you been banished?"

"We weren't banished, mother, all three of us left voluntarily." The two lionesses stepped away from the males at their sides to meet in the middle. Iesha had expected Rakasta's stern gaze, but instead she found a mother's embrace. "M-mother...what...?"

"Shh, dear, just let me hold you, alright? It has been too long." Over Iesha's shoulder she could see Sekayi, and another question reared it's head. "So, who is he? The lad seems a little young for you Xennek, but I've heard that some lions prefer younger males to females."

[IC] Ulili-Mlindaji Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games