Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hey, What's up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrowningFelix

Adorable Krampus

22,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:38 pm
I guess i'm new or whatever... I like communities, and this looks like a pretty big active one, so i figured i'd pop in, see what you guys are all about <3
I see everyone has IV in their username, and i really wish to not do that until i've been here for a while and decided it's permanent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:42 pm
DrowningFelix
I guess i'm new or whatever... I like communities, and this looks like a pretty big active one, so i figured i'd pop in, see what you guys are all about <3
I see everyone has IV in their username, and i really wish to not do that until i've been here for a while and decided it's permanent.

take things at your own pace smile , welcome to the family tho ! , i hope you have an amazing experience, we're all friendly so don't hesitate to reach out !
you can always PM me or add me for further questions, or if you just want a some small chit chat smile , have an amazing day !

-Royal IV  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:43 pm
The IV thing is optional, you don't need to feel forced. But welcome, we've got a pretty great community here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:52 pm
Falcon IV
The IV thing is optional, you don't need to feel forced. But welcome, we've got a pretty great community here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

that's good to know. I tried to join a community/family type guild like this because i was invited by the owner, and he was like "btw u HAVE to have this in your username" and i was like... Sorry? what?  

DrowningFelix

Adorable Krampus

22,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Streaker 200

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:00 pm
DrowningFelix
Falcon IV

that's good to know. I tried to join a community/family type guild like this because i was invited by the owner, and he was like "btw u HAVE to have this in your username" and i was like... Sorry? what?

Yeah a lot of guilds are very strict about that, we're pretty laid back over here though.

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games