Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:58 am
Nova the Ferret Face's RP Hunt

Mostly organized so I can find plot and people to RP with.

I apologize for the giant images. Spoilertags used for convenience you!

I prefer quoted in guild RP but I'm not against AIM or Skype, but I prefer not to log. If you can I'd vastly appreciate it or just sticking to the guild. Thanks!

No form, just kick the name of the SoA at me and such. Talk to me baby~~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:26 am
LIONS! (So many Aegnor LOL)

User Image
Augen // Single // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Augen began as an infiltration into the Aikanari'hini, but when the pride she worked for disbanded, Augen stayed and so far has remained welcome. Augen was injured as a cub in an event that left her with Disassociative Identity Disorder, and her demon, a second personality serves as her demon, and of the two, has the memory of the event. Where Augen is sweet, kind, and soft, Feuer is vicious, protective, and firm. Usually, most SoA meet Augen unless fighting her. I'm up for flings, but if you wanna mate, it's preferred to be in an allied pride or just join directly.

User Image
Kohrisu // MATED // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Koh is an unofficial leader in the Aegnor'hini - in short, one of the mates of Moricorm. Koh is the lone Shalori, the only lion with a Sador pelt whom has any way to wheedle with a pride leader, and he has absolutely no desire to cause trouble. Koh instead tends to the Sador as he is able, offering kind encouragement, or warmth, or offering a oaw to help. Generally speaking I'm looking for more RPs to get him up for Ri, but he's game for helping any cubs or new Sador with kindness and understanding - especially since he's a seer and can sometimes See into the past.

User Image
Nullpunkt // Single // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Bully has had twi litters, having joined with her daughters, and as a parent generally still hasn't gotten her paws. Null's demon is particularly loud and vicious and drives Nullpunkt mad in a fight, and she's very uncertain in her own paws. Usually patrolling, she often just talks to anyone willing to approach -- except her half-cousin Circe. Screw that lady. Generally, Null is good for talk, bringing in pride members, skirmishes (Do you wanna fight a Demon?) and... Well, if you want an awkward demoness mate, here you go. While a pride member is great, allies are good, or anyone who bonds with her. I'd like some chemistry please!

User Image
Nova Kalisetsi // Mated // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Nova doesn't trust easily. Since her exile, Nova's gotten more and more edgey, crabby, and wary - but finding family in the Aegnor and being taken in - with her mate - as a Sador kept by family and given nothing more than chores expected of any other lion has helped significantly. Nova is mated, and her mate of the two is a daydreamer. She's never had cubs and has very little on her paws to tell her she'd be a good mother. She'll be building RPs for her mate, but she's up to meeting outsiders or pride members, and getting into trouble. I'm not terribly interested in a fling - she's pretty in love with Ulo - but the right plot might convince me ifhis owner and I agree to it. Till then, try me? orz

User Image
Accendo nox Nictus // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS. NO SLAVERY.

Accendo is a Daddy's Girl. Aware he's polyamorous, and perfectly okay with the fact it's begun bringing her father out of the depression the loss of her mother brought on his heart, Accendo once guarded his pendant - now she simply roams with him when able. A strong Seer, Accendo can See a good deal, and tries helping others with it. Friendly, kind, and warm, Accendo had cubs with a dear friend and isn't afraid to step into new places. I'm NOT looking into a new pride so much, but friends, helping send SoA where they need to go, and general plots are good. I'm not against cubs if we build RP and the male is pretty, and I'm fine with a mate. I'm waffling on sending her to the Aegnor'hini (Not like they need more seers but hey), but IDK yet.

User Image
Ein // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS. NO ENSLAVEMENT.

Ein is Accendo's friend, born to once-noble blood in a now-disbanded pride. Ein is friendly and kind, for his mother's nuttery, and very much soft and affectionate and boyish. While often with his sister, Ein tends to mind his son Seifer, and when not minding Seifer, he likes meeting others. In short, I'd love SOMETHING for this poor luckless guy.

User Image
Hera // Single // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Hera is a pleasure seeker. While on leave seeking new blood and cubs, Hera had a friend, and made the deeply personal realization while not against letting males breed with her, Hera wants to be mated to a female. And her interest was straight. When Hera roamed, and cooled, her children and friend's palest child followed. Hera has gone to the Aegnor'hini, but Haephestus and Lorelei are her biggest concerns, and the female will both teach the pride values to her cubs or cubs-by-choice... Regardless of pelt, because her loved ones are better thsan you. I'd like an RP in the Aegnor to make her return with her littles official, and then a female mate and maybe a male surrogate who lives as a deeart friend, or something. She'd also prefer a female whom likes paler cubs as well as normal - for a demon, Hera is relatively open minded and will beat Ri's laws into you.

User Image
Algol // Polyamorous // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Algol is in the Demons as a pleasure seeker, and literally embodies the idea of an incubus except for one small thing.

Algol likes ladies enough to keep a few. Algol is polygamous and taught his son about it, but he hasn't gotten a group yet. I'd like RPs, and I'd like ALL SORTS of lions and leopards for him to woo. He will treat his ladies kindly and lavish affection and if a male hurts them HE WILL FIND OUT FROM A SEER AND KICK THEIR FLEABITTENASS. All in all, he's loving, and will take cubs according to any agreement. Needs anything, including RPs to breed, breeding partners, and the chaos that comes with being an incubus. XD

User Image
Aile // It's Complicated // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Aile didn't know she had a demon. Happy, bubbly, and polite, she was hanging on the Aegnor borders until meeting a male there... Then a very territorial female when her demon emerged and went bloodthirsty. Aile's demon is based in revenge, and now a member of the Aegnor'hini, the lioness is relatively derpy about it. She's usually happy and carefree, and totally has a crush on a male, but the relationship is complicated. I'm open to meeting anyone, especially rogues to entice in, and being a dorky silly friend. She kind of needs people. A lot.

User Image
Rufus // Taken! // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Rufus is a giant crab a**. He thinks he's better than you and was the only son and heir to a pride that was eventually torn to peices by a pissed off general. He stole his only sister from slavery, and ran for it with another lioness, and they all seperated slowly. Rufus is looking for his sister Seito, but I'm up to friend efforts, scuffles, and more. Pride offers need to generally include his mate, and sister when he finds her.

User Image
Mpeko // Mated // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS. NO SLAVERY PLOTS.

Mpeko is fluffy, sweet, and kind. Afraid of the war in the Firekin, Mpeko fled and since began wandering. The large gentle lioness met a Leopon, and since decided the equally large fluff is her love forever. Mpeko assumes her mate is infertile and is working on a nice surprise for him, but she happily helps others and talks and I'd love friends for her to join her oasis gang. She's Happy! and Bubbly!! and a bright bnall of sunshine!! so mean sorts might find her obnoxious or be offput. I really mostly want to get her others to bother.

User Image
Yakuti'Kigae // Taken // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Yakuti is a newer demon, and Nullpunkt's eldest daughter. She's mated to a mute named Domefae in the Aegnor'hini, and I'd love for her to meet others. I'd also love for her to get into danger requiring help from her mate, being as she's not a big fighter. In short, she needs RP, scuffles, a beating, and friends. Give plox.

User Image
Usagi // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS. NO SLAVERY.

Usagi is a orphan raised by two infertile hybrids as their own. Usagi is tender, sweet, and loving, and loves to tend to and care for others. Plotwise, she needs friends, a mate or fling - anything. She just needs SOMETHING and the RP to build up to it. Ideally, I'd prefer she mated a fertile hybrid to give her parents grandcubs, however.

User Image
Terra // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Terra is vain. The on of a god, Terra tends to roam near his brothers and generally does as he wants. Right now, anyhow. He's a seer, but his Seeing is private and touchy, and he prefers not to share. Terra is a cranky little brat too, but if your a god or appeal to his ego he's sweet and open at least. So I'd like TROUBLE. I don't want really enslavement, but I'm totally game for fights and scuffles, and for him to fling with some female... And getting the cubs dumped on him to raise as a lesson. I'll consider other stuff - just try me.

User Image
Lillith // Single // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Lillith worships death. A bit dark and cannibalistic, she ran afoul of the Aegnor'hini and soon became a nat for trying to eat a male demon. Lillith cannot leave pride lands and is usually watched, but a rogue sneaking into the pride might run into her. She's looking for other lions whom follow death, especially females, and generally looking for trouble. I might consider a flingg if the male can run away, but the cubs will be raised by demons, not Lillith.

User Image
Seito // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Seito is a scared, shy lioness whom was enslaved at birth by her own father and thrown to the worst area of her pride. When the pride was being torn asunder for the mistreatment of many, her brother Rufus and another female saved her, and ran with the culprit. When they seperated, Seito was left afraid and alone looking for Rufus. I do intend for her to find him, and their companions, but until then I'm up for various adventures, including but not limited to a fling. She's very trusting, so a love 'em and leave 'em male might work. I'd also like friends and plain companions. She's very lonely.

User Image
Meenah // Single // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Meenah is kind of a peice of work. Unkind to many, arrogant, and catty, Meenah doesn't make friends easily. I'd generally just like some potential friends or siilar, run-ins with outsiders, and a fling. If the outsider is pale she might think it's just fun but a cub fling would be all sorts of hilarious to inflict on her to see what the vain little lady does. I'm open to any ideas!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rigel // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Rigel is semi-amnesiac and lost his home, and wanders with Accendo and Mwezi to try finding a home, clues to his past, and similar. I'd love things for him - a past!pride, SoA whom knew him (He's a sweetheart then too), new friends, ETC. I'd consider a fling mate, or pride, but only with plot. He's not terribly interested in a fight.

Mwezi'mpya // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Mwezi is Rigel's best friend, helping him find who he is. Also travelling, she's soft, kind, and misses her sister in the Bahari, but has no draw to the pride herself. She roams, and seeks to find a home for herself and Rigel. Mwezi has a childhood friend named Masago following to keep her safe, and they're as close as siblings. I'm open to a plot, fling, mate, pride, just toss ideas. Please keep in mind Masago comes with her!

Masago // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Masago is Mwezi's best friend, and a serious male she views akin a brother. He doesn't easily smile often, but he does, and he really doesn't trust males around Mwezi too much. I'd like him to run into trouble, meet others, keep Mwezi from danger, and maybe get a mate or fling - either or. Same things as Mwezi, and they go into any pride with one another and likely Rigel.

Laif // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Laif was born in Rufus and Seito's pride, and was sister to the General whom destroyed it. Although treated abnormally well for the privilege of being his sister, she worries that her brother may become enraged and kill another pride. She roams, seeking a safe place and to get by, and maybe check on Rufus and Seito if she can find them. Laif is sweet, gentle, and kind, and all she wants is to be safe. I'm game for prides, flings, mates, ETC. Just ask~~

Leopards!

Menefer // Single // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Menefer was raised as a Sador when her father was captured as an Aegnor'hini Nat. She loves her parents, and often looks for others to talk to. She harbors no ill will towards the Aegnor, but is also fairly laid back and prefers to keep the company of bats. I'd like her to meet others, and MAYBE have one fling, if there's plot and the male is dark pelted. For Reasons.

Zisma // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Blank slate! Zisma is a friendly leopard, who needs plots, friends, RP, maybe a coalition or pride and likely a good wholesome dose of anything. Seriously, just poke me.

Rin // It's complicated // Mlima'Tuokoa
NO DEATH PLOTS

Rin has been sad since the Avalanche. Her mate vanished in the snow, and beyond hunting pelts and bringing a new member to the pride, Run is almost entirely isolated and hides in her den as often as possible. Shy, sad, and lonely, I'd like Rin to meet others, make friends. I'm not against a fling, but her mate is in the process of questing, so no mate offers please. She's also entering a relationship with a female cheetah, so it gives them both some cubs to love. I'm open to a Cheetah or Leopard fling, mostly; if one occurs at all.

User Image
Cernal // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Cernal is a survivalist. Calm, serious, and friendly and good natured, Cernal happily hunts or works with others. I'd like friends, maybe accidental groupies, and.... Well... A few lads and ladies to flirt with. He's bi and poly, and I'd prefer he not have a pride. I might consider flings, but I'm horribly, horribly picky.

User Image
Mauji // Mated // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Mauji is the third Aegnor nat, and a very surly leopard. He loves his cubs and their mother, but since he's why Hakuna ascended, the male is... Well, not happy or always well treated is an understatement. Still, he's watching and I'm up for him meeting pride members to give him orders/see why he's been surlier since his cubs grew up, our poor rogues trying to sneak in for any reason for him to drag to a demon to handle, or leopards to talk to. He can be talked into a fling with a pride member, or a rogue leopard, but he likely won't raise his own cubs. That said, he'll also happily sell out the other two nat, finding them abnormally strange and dangerous.

User Image
Kakariko // Single // Mlima'Toukoa
NO DEATH PLOTS

Kakariko is a strange, friendly male with a smile and a dainty pawdance. A friend of Rin, Kakariko REALLY needs supervision, however, when things get serious he seems more able to function. I'd like him to make friends, possibly have a fling with... A Cheetah or a Lion, specifically because he probably won;t see ill in it, or a leopard, but if not a fling, mating is fine if they think his eccentricity and simplicity is sweet. WHY NOT.

User Image
Chaka // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Chaka is Mauji's mother. Friendly, sweet, but sort of quiet, her best friend died and she'd rather lonely for company. She likes lions and leopards, and I'm open to anything plotwise, pride, fling, friends, mate, ETC. Try me!

Cheetahs:

Not looking at this time.

Wild Dogs

Not looking at this time.

Hyenas:

Fris'kuu // It's Complicated // Aegnor'hini
NO DEATH PLOTS

Fris'kuu is a sador, and acts a lot like a puppy. Shy, jumpy, and friendly, he's sort of a latin lover and enjoys the company of Dulce, a wild dog. They love one anothers, but cannot have pups, so he's really looking for friends, in and out of pride, and perhaps a lady to surrogate eventually in natural colours or camoflauge themes. I'm picky with this surrogate - Fris'kuu and Dulce are special to me, so I'd love for him to have a surrogate he actually likes. Expect to RP into it.

Hybrids:

User Image
Sazabi // Single // Rogue
NO DEATH PLOTS

Sazabi is a fertile rogue from a Leopon and Epyon, and as BIG AS MAISHA. I'd love him to make friends and maybe meet someone. His brother Char might drop by, but I'd like Sazabi to meet others, and maybe find a matr he can have cubs with (he's FERTILE); so I'm looking for any feline. Try me! Can't hurt.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:27 am
Saving a post!... You can post now tho.= May add more after my brain returns to my ears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 am
-tries not to bombard with stuff-

So! Zisma is pretty. I can offer a male for her if she's ever looking for a fling. xD
Romano pretty much lives to please people. He'll go out of his way to do things to make others happy, even if he normally would be dead set against the idea. Prime example being he's not a morning person but if someone wanted to go climb a mountain at 2am he'd drag himself along with them just to make them smile. He also does have a previous litter and a current fling going on as well so if you do want a fling I'd need to build his rp count up again. Seeing that Zisma's a blank slate maybe they go on some crazy adventures together or something? Just a thought.

For Rin I've got Lyubov here
User Image
Lyu is really happy, optimistic and friendly and cheery so I'm sure she can at least try to cheer Rin up a bit.

Finally if Mpeko is looking for someone to annoy I've got a grumpy cheetah who can use bothering.
I promise he doesn't bite, just mostly mutters to himself.  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:51 am
CaliWolf

I'm game if I can get Zisma's rps up!.... Mrp.

RIN CAN USE A HAPPY FRIEND. DO MUCH.

Mpeko has never seen a cheetah! IT COULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HER MEET HIM.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:11 am
I wana plot with Accendo and Eir, but... I dont know what to offerrrrr.. -stares- OvO  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:56 am
Hello.

I am throwing Matsusa at Seito and/or Zisma (or any other females you think would go well with his .... criteria ....)

Susa is a Sith Master that was raised by the current Sith Lord when his mother died. He's a narcissistic and manipulative a*****e. (Who I love). He gets permission to travel the rogue lands or beyond and fling with females. Once he gets cubs on her, he works on getting her to give up her parental rights to him (very sweetly) and offers to take responsibility for the cubs. If she's unwilling, he'll "accept" her decision, stick around to help her through her pregnancy and the first few weeks (at the most) of the cubs lives and then cubnap as many of them as possible and take them back to the Sith pride. The more f'ed up a fling is the happier Susa will be with the pairing (he already has one lined up - but he is a villain, so ....) , but he'll target anyone that is vulnerable and stressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:14 am
NovaCracker

I'm game if I can get Zisma's rps up!.... Mrp.

RIN CAN USE A HAPPY FRIEND. DO MUCH.

Mpeko has never seen a cheetah! IT COULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HER MEET HIM.

Awesome! I should be able to set up a rp for at least two of these guys sometime today or tomorrow! :3 Any ones in particular you'd rather rp first? xD  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm
Dame NightFury

Depended on who you preferred. Seito is the more vulnerable one who's sort of used to being submissive, although I can also offer additions to the plot for her by offering for her brother to find him taking the cubs/find her, and get into a spat about trying to save some of them! Rufus is... Also very arrogant and not nice to strangers. XD

It'd be interesting if they have RP building, if only since Seito needs the RPs to get there (She has 1, tops right now, if I recall correctly), so there's PLENTY we can roll with!

Zisma is unplayed yet orz. THOUGH THEY CAN MEET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. If nothing else, social opportunities.

CaliWolf

RINNY AND LYU FOR SURE, and Mpeko and her Grumpy Target? C:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image
For Zisma ? > O > I can't resist offering him. She's gorgeous~

Atticas is part of the Elimisha'sombea leopard colony as a Law-Speaker. He's firmly dedicated to justice; whether or not people like the outcome, he wants to see that justice has been done and that there is always a fair trial. He's grown up in a turbulent time in the colony, with the removal of 4 of the 5 councillors, leaving a sole male in charge of the colony and calling fairness into question. The remaining councillor has become slightly tyrannical in that it is his way or no way; and Atticas hates that with a passion.

He is a no-nonsense male, and I'd love to find him a cute mate to soften him up ;;
(and no he's totally not based off To Kill a Mockingbird...)

Velveteen Angel

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:20 am
NovaCracker

Sorry I just realized I never linked a image of him for you. Matsusa

In my opinion, rp build up is the best thing in the world and thus necessary! And I like Seito plot a lot, especially since Matsusa hasn't gone up against another lion ICly yet. That would be fun - and give him a little taste of not complete victory (he wouldn't be able to get ALL the cubs for a fling with her with Rufus around).  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:54 am
Dame NightFury
NovaCracker

Sorry I just realized I never linked a image of him for you. Matsusa

In my opinion, rp build up is the best thing in the world and thus necessary! And I like Seito plot a lot, especially since Matsusa hasn't gone up against another lion ICly yet. That would be fun - and give him a little taste of not complete victory (he wouldn't be able to get ALL the cubs for a fling with her with Rufus around).

SO MUCH PLOT! Because Rufus does know how to fight and he's very protective, so there's the fun of that.

And Seito build up is also good for getting the RP in order - she's very lonely right now.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:55 am
Velveteen Angel

i leik options! Definaitely work tossing to see if they get along as well!

I'm still in need to getting Zisma RPed for a personality shakedown. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Boop  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:35 am
I can offer a pretty for Sizma.
User Image
He is a total blank slate, though is a reserved, stoic male who has lived all his adult life on his own. Son of 'Tigress' from Kung Fu Panda. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff