User Image

-Character Information-

Full Name: Trez Latimer

N i c k n a m e s: Trez

A g e: Unknown

G e n d e r: Male

H e i g h t: 6' 3"

Physical Description: Well built dark skinned male, and takes pride in his appearance. He has short skull trimmed hair, and seen wearing the same as iAm. Black combat boots, black cargo pants and t-shirts. Often laced with hidden weaponary.

r a c e: Vampire Subspecies

T i t l e: Shadow/Moor – Royal members of S’Hisbe (The Shadows)

-Combat Information-

S t r e n g t hes: Trez is one hell of a lethal and skilled fighter. Highly intelligent, and is also loyal to the end to his friend Rehv, and his brother in arms.

We a k n e s s: Is a bit of a hot head which can be extremely dangerous. When he gets extremely stressed out, he suffers from intense migrains

W e a p o n (s): A set of silver cuffs, a collapsible baton, custom hand piece, and six knives.

P o w e r (s): Racial abilities like rapid healing, dematerialization/teleport, superior senses, superior strength, and speed. He can also turn into a shadowy mist.

-Background Information.-

One of two bodyguard for Rehvenge, the owner of clubs such as Screamers and Zero Slums...He is also friend to the man as well as that of the other bodyguard. He keeps himself well guarded, and normally will not allow anyone in or close if he can help it. He has an aura of mystery about him, as not really anyone outside of iAm, Rehvenge, and Xhex know a lick about him. What is rumored though is that he has been known to eat his enemies, and read emotion.