Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:14 pm
User Image Pale eyes scanned the area as she wandered through a lightly wooded part of the area. The long grass blades tickled her hocks and her long mane wrapped itself around her legs and body like a curtain. She had been sent here so that her and Amadahy could be forever friends, no matter where their lives lead them. The star had granted the Flutter her one wish, and here she was. Though where here was she wasn't sure. She knew that she was probably close enough that she'd find the female soon enough, but it wasn't anything she was life or death. She knew she'd get there in time. She could fly if she wanted, but she enjoyed walking. She like stretching her legs.

Most of her wings blended in with her mane so you'd think she had but these tiny, purple hued appendages. That wasn't the case though. She liked the illusion of appearing almost vulnerable. It would catch her predators off guard when they realized she could indeed fly with a full set of wings. She snorted slightly in amusement and continue on her way, stopping to nibble on a berry brush or some wild carrot roots.

She did have a companion with her. It was a bear, light pink and blue in complexion, but where he was? She wasn't entirely sure at the moment. But she knew he wasn't too far behind. She paused, her head raising upwards as her ears flicked and turned. She had heard something, or perhaps someone. She pawed the ground slightly with her left front hoof and her gaze scanned the area. It wasn't exactly sheltered so she was sure whomever or whatever it was she had heard would soon be within eye sight.

AstoriaFallens Teepee
[WC: 292]
Lunadriel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:19 am
User ImageAlejandra knew these woods well. They were near her home. Though, this home, was not the home of her birth, nor the home she would stay in for the remainder of her life. It was a place where she stayed under the care of another, with a promise to to be surrogate to one Mesoamerican diety, and his lover. It had been arranged by Alejandra's father, ruler of a far off land, for her to serve under Quetzalcoatl, and to keep him company.

The original agreement had been for marriage. Alejandra's father had nine daughters, and as such, used them to strengthen trades with other diplomats, kings, and princes. Quetzalcoatl had been kind though, and treated her as she deserved. He was sweet, and kind. Yet, she did not love him. When he fell in love with another, she vowed she would be honored to bestow them with the heirs they could not create on their own. Believing it part of her agreement arranged between two royal families.

At night, she would give the two lovers their privacy, and wander under the stars. Being in a climate warmer than the one she grew up in, travel by day was a challenge in the middle of the sunny season. It gave her a chance to be comfortable, and have time to mingle with the locals.

Meeting new soquili is always a pleasure, especially the young. Alejandra tried to stay close to home though, in case there was trouble. A princess like her, could never fend for herself against any predator.

The silence flitted away, as she heard someone nearby. Alejandra quietly approached, and peered from around a tree. There, she saw a beautiful angeni, pristine, and white, touched with the slightest colors of the stars. These golden coin eyes could appreciate beauty, when they saw it.

"I beg your pardon. Good evening Miss." she said with a gentle smile, and bowed with only the slow blink of her eyes. This was part of her custom. She would only ever bow her head, to her husband.  

Lunadriel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:11 am
Lunadriel
Can you tell I adore your girl!! I love her designs and her colors!!! <3 <3

User ImageShe continued to look about her when she was made aware of the presence of the maker of the noise. "I beg your pardon. Good evening Miss." The vocals of a very polite female hit her ears and she allowed herself to relax just a little.

The dark purple colored mare came into view as she spun her head in the other direction and caught sight of the visionary before her. The mare was stunning. Everything about her seemed to compliment each part of her and she gave her a small nod of her head and a smile in return. "Good evening to you fair one. And no pardoning needed from me, I assure you." Her voice was soft and smooth as she responded in kind to the female.

Her attire was lovely! She looked like royalty to her, which wasn't a false thought, though she knew not that what she was thinking was indeed true. She just simply adored her markings and her feathers. She was very lovely. At least she thought so. "Is there something I can assist you with?" She wasn't sure if she could be of much help to her, but it never hurt to ask.

She then realized she was probably being rude, she hadn't even given her a name to call her by. "I'm Astraea." She said as she turned to completely face the female and address her properly. She had been raised well by her parents. Well, at least from what she could remember. Something had happened in which parts of her history were lost to her, but she was sure it would all come back. She just remembered faces and small things like that. Nothing else.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:42 am
AstoriaFallen
Thank you! XD She's my absolute favorite pony.

User ImageAleajandra was nothing but proper. Being raised as a princess, a full time job in itself. There were rules, restrictions, what to say, what not to say, and a whole list of other things she followed. To some, it sounded odd the way she talked. Even living in the Kawani land, didn't change the way she talked. Although, she had lost much of her accent of the years. That accent tended to pop up, anytime she told stories to the foals around the Kawani Village. Back home, this was also a passion of hers. It brought out her heart, and her roots. One day, she would make a perfect mother. She didn't think of it often. The foals she would one day bear to Quetzalcoatl, would be his to raise, or so she had thus far convinced herself. Motherhood was something she tucked away, in order to prevent future disappointment and attachment to Q's surrogate foals. Though it would be delightful, to help raise them too, she never brought it up.

"There is nothing that requires assistance, thank you kindly." she replied in response. A polite question. The mare had manners, she noted.

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Astraea. If it pleases you, my name is Alejandra. How do you do?" It wasn't often she met someone with proper words, and polite intentions. It gave Alejandra a refreshing feeling, always happy to meet a new friend.

The doe eared white angeni, named Astraea. she thought to herself, assuring to never forget a face. Names were as important as the face behind them. Alejandra always practiced remembering them all.  

Lunadriel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:41 am
Lunadriel
I love your Icon for her. Is there a template to do stuff like that? I thought I had seen something like that for banners somewhere in the guild once, but I always like doing head shots of them for response purposes. Found the guild templates. XD

User ImageShe wondered if the mare lived around here. She had never seen her before. Then again, she was new to the area and didn't live here herself. So it wasn't totally strange that this female was unknown to her.

"It pleases me greatly to know your name Alejandra. I'm happy to have crossed paths with you." She said with a warm smile as she flicked her ears slightly, listening to the sounds around them. "I'm fairing quite well on this fine day. What of you?" She asked kindly in return.

It seemed so long since she had spoke to another and it made her question many things about what she couldn't remember. She was sure in time everything would make sense once again, but for now she was to endure with what she had and she would do so, with grace.

She wasn't much for standing in one spot for too long. Perhaps it was an old habit, regardless she didn't care for it too much. She could fly away easily enough but her newfound friend could not so walking was the best option for now. "Would you care to walk with me as we talk?" She asked curiously.

[WC: 199]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:17 am
User Image"Astraea, it would be my pleasure to accompany you on a walk and have a chat with a nice mare such as yourself." Alejandra gave her a soft smile, and a dip of her chin to one side. Having a chance to spend time with another mare, would make for a refreshing afternoon under the bright night stars. The stars had a way of making Alejandra feel nostalgic. They seemed so very far away when she looked up at them. Her family too, was far away. Though she could not look on them, the way she could the stars. Often she wondered of her sisters, and how they were doing. Surely father would send word, if any of them were due to marry soon. Care packages with occasional word, was sent to her from home. The time between them, grew ever longer each time. One day, she would return home to visit them, after her duty was fulfilled here in Kawani lands.

"Shall we?" Alejandra gestured in one direction. "I cannot go far, but will go as far as I feel safe to do so." she informed her as she lifted a hoof and began a casual stroll. Each hoof gingerly kissed the ground with her movements. The delicate mare floated as she walked, like a cool nights breeze.

"Might I trouble you to tell me about yourself Astraea? Where are you from? Do you reside in an area close by?" Alejandra genuinely wanted to know more about her, and wasn't just keeping up with traditional formalities when you meet someone new.

AstoriaFallen

Lunadriel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:40 am
Lunadriel
I would get her all plotted out AFTER I started this haha. I' rolling with it though. wink Actually I can make this work. I'll have this be before she loses her memory. BAM!

User Image"It honors me that you will join me on this fair evening." She said kindly as the mare accepted her invitation to walk. The night was beautiful, the air was warm with a light breeze and the stars were shining brilliantly in the deep pools of navy and ebony. She followed the mare in the direction she motioned towards and fell in beside her, light footed and elegant. The two of them together would probably draw quite a crowd, especially with how they conduced themselves. "I will abide by your wishes Alejandra. Just let me know when you cannot walk any further." She gave her a warm gaze and a friendly smile.

She listened to the way the earth sounded beneath their footsteps, the sound of the air going in and out of delicate nostrils and the swish of their mane as the wind would catch it every so lightly, almost like a fleeting kiss from the heavens. "It would be no trouble at all." Her voice held a tone of laughter as she shook her head slightly. "I'm from lands a long ways from here. My family isn't from here, I think my mother tries to stay away from these parts, mainly due to her heritage, which I suppose I partially share. I'm here in search of a long lost friend." She said wondering if Amadahy would remember her. It had been so long since they were young fillies. She didn't want tell the mare too much as she didn't know her that well, but she didn't want to tell her too little. She did want her to be a little curious.

"What of you? Do you reside closeby?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:41 am
User ImageTwo mares walking alone at night. They would be safe as long as they stayed on this side of the river outside of the forest. It lay within safe boundaries of the territory protected under Quetzalcoatl. If danger found them, help would not be far. Though dangers were chased far from the borders of this area. One could not be too safe, since some threats had wings!

The night had a peaceful soothing glow, with the moon hanging above them both, framing their walk, inviting them from under the canopy of the trees. Alejandra walked towards the edge of the trees. The way around this place came easily. Though not when she first arrived a few years back. Everything was strange. Even the local food seemed unsettling at first. That too, she grew to appreciate and enjoy.

"The pleasure is all mine." she closed her eyes briefly and shook her head. "Thank you for your kindness Astraea." Kindness a thing that Alejandra respected, and appreciated. It came naturally to her. Most she met, exuded politeness to her. Perhaps, because she gave it back in full measure. Only rudeness caught her off guard, and even then, she remained calm and cool in the heat of the moment.

Alejandra raised her eyebrows, and turned her head with her ear, to show she was listening to what she had to say. Turning an ear was one thing, but turning your head too, and making eye contact, was the proper way she had been taught as a princess. "Welcome to Kawani lands Astraea! You must miss your home and your family. I wish you speedy travels in finding your friend! She is lucky to have someone to travel so far to come see her, and sacrifice much to welcome the happiness of her friendship." Alejandra could relate to those feelings all too well. She too, had left much behind in search of new beginnings here in Kawani. Her story wasn't over yet!

"Mmm." she raised her chin, giving a regal air to her stance before she began to speak. "I have a warm, loving home, not too far from here, in the care of my own friend." Quetzalcoatl was in fact, her friend. She counted herself blessed, to have things turn out the way they had between them. He could of been cruel, or could have thrown her out long ago. Instead, she ended up with someone who cared for her. She often told the spirits how thankful she was for her life, even though it was one away from her home of yesteryear.

Coming to the forest edge, Alejandra stepped out from under the trees, and into the moonlight. Pausing for a moment, she took in the sight of the land bathed in moonlight. "A brilliant night to look upon the lands of your new home."

AstoriaFallen

Lunadriel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:51 am
Lunadriel
Edited to add word count. Sorry if it double quoted you.

Astraea was very much enjoying the peaceful banter between herself and Alejandra, it was nice to have someone to talk to that she could almost relate to. It was like a breath of fresh air and it made her miss home a little less."I thank you for your kind hospitality in return Alejandra." Pale eyes glanced over at the dark mare as they continued forth at a reasonably slow and steady pace. Her mind wandered for a little bit as there was a break of silence between the two mares. The sound of the evening gave an ambience to their walk that seemed to relax her soul and she just allowed herself to be. It was a very nice change, being able to just loose yourself into the moment and not worry about what was going on with the rest of the world. She wondered if the two would meet again sometime. She very much liked this mare and wouldn't mind a run in with her again in the future. Perhaps she'd ask her if she could come visit at a later date.

Her head turned to look at the female as she spoke with a little extra enthusiasm as she was welcomed to the Kawani Lands. She did have to say, she hadn't thought that her being new would spark such an instant response, though she was most certain she would have responded in a very similar manner. "Thank you. I do miss my family very much, but I'm very pleased to soon be reunited with a long lost friend." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I'm sure there are others who would be willing to give up so much for someone." She watched Alejandra for a moment more before returning her gaze to the path before them.

As they neared the edge of the forest she allowed the mare to walk before her for a moment before joining her in the waning moon. The stars glittered the black blue canvas of the night sky and the moons soft glow illuminated everything around them as they stood in it's aura. "That it is indeed. I'm very pleased to have gotten the chance to share such an experience with someone as kind and as thoughtful as yourself." She said looking over at the mare as the moon illuminated her pale pelt.

Her attention turned then to the scenery around them and she let out a small sigh, the sight was truly remarkable and she could honestly say that she was extremely content with where she was at this moment. She returned her gaze back to Alejandra and gave her a warm smile. "I do hope that once our meeting has come to an end we will have the chance to see one another in the future." She said warmly hoping the mare would like the same. Astraea wouldn't mind travelling to see her in the place she called home.

WC: 490  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 am
User Image"You are very welcome. It is a shared pleasure it would seem." she smiled brightly, at having Astraea share that she too, was pleased at the experience of meeting someone new.

Alejandra leaned over with the utmost grace, and nipped at a few blades of dew covered grass. As graceful as grass eating could be at least. The evening had cooled the grass off, making it quite delectable to snack on. The golden crown on Alejandras head did not move. Alejandra had practiced hard growing up, on not loosing that crown. It had been so difficult at first! Now it was second nature to be aware of it, and move in a way so it did not fall. As natural as walking.

Even though the night was shared in good company with the seemingly polite mare, Ale did not dare to wander too far. Their meeting of two proper ladies, could easily turn to a frightening one. Could this pristine white and star kissed feathered angeni, need a safe haven for the night? Or even a few nights. Alejandra smiled, wondering these things. Her thoughts wandered to nights spent with her sisters. Filled with nostalgia at the memory of her sisters in another far off land. How long had it been since she had seen them? Too long it felt.

Lifting up from her green snack, she looked Astraea over once again. How wonderfully different it must be to have wings. Often she would watch Quetz fly with wonderment in her eyes. Not envy, but a deep appreciation for what makes each of us unique.

"You are very polite Astraea. It would be my pleasure to continue this friendship past tonight. A delightful thought, to have a mare-friend, such as yourself to meet with on occasion." The thought really did please her. Being around Astraea, would help to fill in the void of missing her homeland so much. Not that Quetz wasn't good company! It wasn't that at all. Sometimes, mares made for a different type of friend, depending on the individual. For Alejandra, she felt she could open up more to other mares.

"I shall not stay out long at this hour." Ale said with a bit of worry in her voice.

"Miss Astraea, do you have somewhere safe to rest on this night? I fear there are many dangers in the land, you might not know of." said Alejandra. Being new to the area, she wanted to make sure she knew of the many dangers.

"You are ever so welcome to come and stay with me for as long as you need. Till you find where your hoof belongs in this land. Forgive me if it is rude to impose." said Alejandra. She would leave it at that, and not press the topic on her if she refused. The offer was there though, should she need a place.

AstoriaFallen
Finally got the muse for this!

Lunadriel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:49 pm
Lunadriel

She was greatly pleased with the company of this mare and she was even more grateful that she seemed to feel the same way in return.

The temperature was nice and cool, the air felt refreshing as she inhaled it deeply before letting it out and looking around. She listened as the mare spoke up and she glanced over towards her with a deep smile and much appreciation for her kind words. "That is very kind of you to say, I would very much like to continue this friendship as well." Her wings shifted gleefully against her back at the thought of having a new friend.

Glancing towards the sky she shook her head. "Tonight, no. I would be very nice to accompany you for the evening, if not a day or two more." It was extremely nice of her to offer her homage for some time.

"Also, I don't find the offer rude at all, if anything it was extremely thoughtful of you to ask."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games