Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Sup turds.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

out the zip

OG Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:33 pm
I'm Marquis, I'm new, I'm from chicago, been playing gaia on and off but I guess this time I'm here to stay. So why not join a guild/family to keep me interested in the meanwhile. Get to know me, and feel free to add me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:29 am
Welcome to the guild! Hope we're just what the doctor ordered to keep you interested.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:49 am
Blood IV
I'm Marquis, I'm new, I'm from chicago, been playing gaia on and off but I guess this time I'm here to stay. So why not join a guild/family to keep me interested in the meanwhile. Get to know me, and feel free to add me.

Welcome, we're glad to have you !,if you have any questions or just want small chit chat don't hesitate to PM me ! and i'll definitely add you ^^ have an amazing day c: .

-Royal IV  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:31 am
Royal IV
Blood IV

Welcome, we're glad to have you !,if you have any questions or just want small chit chat don't hesitate to PM me ! and i'll definitely add you ^^ have an amazing day c: .

-Royal IV
3nodding thanks for the warm welcome.  

out the zip

OG Smoker

vikinghalex

Sparkly Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:45 am
Welcome to the family bro, My name is Ziegler, nice to meet ya. Chicago huh, 2cold4me tbh. x_x

On a different note, what broughht you back to gaia, and more specifically, what brought you to IV?  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games