Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

There was a slight pause in the lioness' steps as she walked the edges of the wetlands. It had been so long since last Vienna was in this area that she wasn't sure if she would even be welcomed. After all, she had been the one to leave. The mistress gave me permission, though. Still, did it make it right to return?

Biting her lip, she looked over her shoulder at her young son. Even after leaving she had still given birth to the litter she had promised Cari, but Vienna wouldn't be able to just give them up. Her cubs were her life now, so she clung on to them as best she could.

Even if raising them on her own was difficult....

Matteo frowned as more mud squished between his toes. The young cheeton walked around as if the ground itself were covered in dung. Normally he wasn't a very disagreeable sort (at least he tried not to be) but this was just...eww. Of course he missed the looks passed to him by his mother in favor of glaring down at the ground. Their perfect coats were already grimy, and the young male didn't understand why they were still there. No amount of asking could bring forth an answer from the slight lioness. Every time he did ask his mother would get this far away look in her eyes...as if she were thinking of something better that was lost to her. It made his heart ache.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:25 pm
Painted Moose

User Image

Chozi was taking some time to explore the watery depths of the pride's lands. The earth had cracked and dried in the time of the drought, but it left very little time for Chozi to find theo things he needed for his craft. There were far more important things to do, like feed his children and search for a solution for the drought.

He had time now though, even if his body ached with every movement. It wasn't a pleasant ache, really, more like something had torn out his stomach and tried to place it back inside him.

He was sure it would have been a lot more pleasant if someone HAD done so, but that wasn't the case and Chozi was quite miserable for it. Still, he pawed through the muck. There wasn't a lot to be found, save some feathers. He wondered if he could go to the artisans and trade things instead of make them this time about.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:53 pm
Seaki

"Matteo dear, stay close, please. I don't want to lose you." Even if she didn't have to fear for his safety in these lands, Vienna still worried over the boy. Perhaps she was a little too protective; sheltering him in the love she so effortlessly gave.

Once he was close to her again, she moved forward, only to come around the husk of a tree and spot a familiar brown shape. The excitement that filled her was beyond measure. "Master Chozi!" Vienna nearly shrieked and with a happy laugh she ran through the muck to his side. Her paws slipped, slid, and almost caused her to fall but she stayed strong.

Master Chozi?

Master?!

"What the hell..." Matteo rounded the tree to see his mother sprinting through the sludge towards a male cheeton. He knew the shape, even if some might have mistaken it for a skinny lion. In all actually the male still looked skinny, but that wasn't what had Matteo concerned. The young cheeton followed his mother at a slower pace.

She had spoken of a life within the pride of hybrids, but what kind of life had she had that she called this cheeton Master?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:35 pm
Painted Moose

To say that Chozi was surprised when he heard a voice was an understatement. It was a voice he hadn't heard in what felt like centuries. So much had happened since then, and it took him longer than he would have liked to react. "V-vienna!" He stammered, though a pleased grin crossed his maw.

She hadn't been here since before the drought, and to Chozi - the drought felt like it lasted years. He's had so many children since then.

"It's been ages! How have you been?" He asked fondly. He felt soft, and happy. He didn't think he would ever seen the white lioness ever again. She'd left an impression of his life at least, and he was quite happy to see her again.

It took him an embarrassingly long time to notice another was with her, though he seemed a little less excited by being here than his mother. "And who is this?" He asked kindly.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:13 pm
Seaki

"Master!" Vienna squealed. She slid to a stop in front of him, regretfully tossing some loose mud onto his coat. Almost on instinct she squeaked and bent down to clean his paws. "Forgive me, how careless." Clucking her tongue at her own mistake, she stood back up at her full height and smiled. "I've been....I won't lie to you, seeing you has brightened my spirits. I've been living on my own in the rogue lands for some time now, which three little ones to care for, and it's been rough." She waved her son over, fighting down the urge to fuss when he didn't smile the way she thought he ought to. "This is my son, Matteo. Son, this is Master Chozi. He was always very kind to me so show him the proper respect."

Matteo was already bristled from watching his mother clean his paws, of all things, but now he had to pay his respects? Unless 'Master' Chozi was a God, then there was no way Matteo was lowering himself to that level. It worried him that his mother seemed to treat him like an ethereal being, but then again, she was overly subservient at times. "It's...nice to meet you, Chozi." He reached up to rub his temple, looking between the two of them. "So...is anyone going to explain the 'master' bit? Please tell me that's some sort of weird kink and not an actual thing here."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:04 pm
Painted Moose

Chozi watched as Vienna cleaned his toes, almost pulling away when she had started. He frowned a little. "You don't have to, Vienna, no harm done," he said gently, though he didn't chide her for it. He enjoyed her presence, and he was glad she was back, even if only temporarily.

He swallowed to keep his illness at bay.

"Its nice to meet you as well, Matteo." He gave a nod to the younger Cheeton. He honestly didn't expect her to return here after Cari released her.

He frowned, though, at the next question. He understood serving very well. He both served and was served himself, though it made him a bit antsy when he was the one being served at all. "There are slaves here," he wouldn't lie to the child. "It's up to your mother whether or not she wants to tell you of her life here..."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:19 am
Seaki

Vienna shifted on her paws, looking a little embarrassed. It was an old habit that had immediately taken root the moment she came across one of her old Masters. Still, now that she wasn't on cloud nine and had returned to earth, she noticed little things about him that worried her. "You should take better care of yourself, Chozi." He was thin; much too thin and he looked so very tired. "Are you well?" Her concerns trailed off, musing over his condition while turning to her son.

"Matteo...we can discuss this later." Her voice was soft; caring, but gently firm. She didn't want to bring it up; not when there were other concerns to tend to, like Chozi's health.

"No, we need to talk about this now." He took a deep breath and exhaled shakily. There were questions he needed answered, but honestly, the boy was scared of the probable results. "Were you...a slave?"

Vienna took a moment to think over her response. In that instant her worries seemed to come back to the lioness and her shoulders visibly sagged under the weight. "I was. I chose to be a slave; I was not captured, so don't look so cross." She pointed out firmly. "In Chozi's home there are more hybrids than pures and they cannot breed. They want families, same as anyone else, and the slaves can help provide that. It's a role reversal."

"Then why are you slaves? Can't you just live side by side?" He questioned, his voice squeaking.

"Because there is no equality for hybrids, Matteo." She pointed out sadly. "Honey, you've been sheltered and that's my fault. I've spoiled you and I wish to the Gods that everyone would too. This world isn't kind to hybrids; a lot of them are written off as unfortunate 'accidents'. I wanted to help, but ultimately my Mistress let me go. She knew the sacrifice would break me down. It's part of the reason why I cling to you and your siblings so tight."

Vienna passed a look at Chozi and then back to her son. There was so much love in her gaze that it broke Matteo's heart. "They just don't see your kind like I do. I think you both are miracles that should be cherished, and I love you both so much..."

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games