Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Hi I'm Andy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FeverFree

OG Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:46 pm
So titles Says my nick name but my full name is Andrew Paul Taylor i'm 22 and i Manage a Workshop/ Tuning House

i am married irl and we have son who is adopted (our own child miscarriages 2 months in)

I've been on Gaia since 2004 but this account is an 07 as my 04 is banned

i'm here to make friends and find people to talk to  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:38 pm
Welcome! Sad to hear about the miscarriage, but it's great that you adopted a child. Hope you have a pleasant experience here.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

FeverFree

OG Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:15 pm
Falcon IV
Welcome! Sad to hear about the miscarriage, but it's great that you adopted a child. Hope you have a pleasant experience here.

Happens we didn't know she was preggy until the first month so we broke alot of rules and stuff :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:30 pm
FeverFree IV
Falcon IV

Happens we didn't know she was preggy until the first month so we broke alot of rules and stuff :/

Ah understandable, sometimes it can really be so hard to tell.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

FeverFree

OG Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:40 pm
Falcon IV
FeverFree IV
Falcon IV

Ah understandable, sometimes it can really be so hard to tell.

yeah she didn't show the common signs of being preggy so when she had missed her time of the month we bought 4 different PT's and they all said positive to our surprise  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:26 am
FeverFree IV
So titles Says my nick name but my full name is Andrew Paul Taylor i'm 22 and i Manage a Workshop/ Tuning House

i am married irl and we have son who is adopted (our own child miscarriages 2 months in)

Nice to meet you, Andy!
A very warm welcome to the family and I look forward to seeing you around!
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, but am happy to know that you adopted. Congratulations and I wish you and your family happiness and good fortune. ^^
I Wish I was as fortunate as your son is. I grew up a ward of the state cared for by the government.
Anyway, Again, Welcome to the family. Needless to say if you ever need help or friendly advice we are here for you. Please feel free to pm me at anytime and also to add me ((Please do))

Have a lovely day
<3 Chantelle  

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:26 am
FeverFree IV

Welcome Andrew , sorry to hear about the Miscarriage :/ , i'm always willing to chat, don't be afraid to reach out ! i welcome you with open arms. Hope you have an amazing day, enjoy your stay in the IV family <3 feel free to add me to if anything.

-Royal IV  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:14 pm
Royal IV
FeverFree IV

Welcome Andrew , sorry to hear about the Miscarriage :/ , i'm always willing to chat, don't be afraid to reach out ! i welcome you with open arms. Hope you have an amazing day, enjoy your stay in the IV family <3 feel free to add me to if anything.

-Royal IV

thank you soo much for the warm welcomes, i will add and will def reach out when i need help on something or just need someone to talk to  

FeverFree

OG Noob

FeverFree

OG Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:15 pm
TheMostEloquentSilence IV
FeverFree IV

Nice to meet you, Andy!
A very warm welcome to the family and I look forward to seeing you around!
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, but am happy to know that you adopted. Congratulations and I wish you and your family happiness and good fortune. ^^
I Wish I was as fortunate as your son is. I grew up a ward of the state cared for by the government.
Anyway, Again, Welcome to the family. Needless to say if you ever need help or friendly advice we are here for you. Please feel free to pm me at anytime and also to add me ((Please do))

Have a lovely day
<3 Chantelle

Oh wow.. that sounds horrid, i wish i could adopt more but we were deemed to young to have more then one :/
thank you for the warm welcome ill add you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:09 am
FeverFree IV

You're most welcome and thank you for the add. ^^
You may not be able to adopt another child yet, but have you thought about fostering?
There may be a different set of rules for fostering children. I don't know what the laws are where you are but over here you can foster as long as you have the means to take care of a child. ((And fit the criteria))  

Verdelc IV
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games