Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:59 am
User Image

Bangizwe is one of my Abaholi for the Ithambo'hlabathi. He's one of the current leading males and is still fairly new to the position.

I'm looking for more RP with him for a few reasons. One is so he'll have plenty of roleplays for breedings in case anyone wants to breed with him, especially since he's one of only a few males in the pride with breeding rights. Another reason is so he'll be plenty fleshed out with character development and attachments to members of the pride. So far he's got three adult children in the pride with a few other lionesses he's trying to sire cubs with.

Breeding RPs
I need a bunch of theses so I'm looking for just about any kind of RP for him!

Breedings
As one of the current three breedable males in the Bonelands, one of his duties to the pride is to sire cubs if a lioness wants him to. So, I'm looking for lionesses who may be interested in Bangizwe. I'm 100% okay with a longer courtship or a quick fling, whatever you'd prefer doing. Due to the nature of the pride though, he won't be faithful to just one lioness, but he could have a 'favorite'. This point in time, I'm not looking to breeding him outside of the Bonelands.

Rogue Encounters
As one of the Abaholi, Bangizwe spends a lot of his time remarking borders, patrolling and chasing off intruders. I'd love for him to have encounters close to the border of the pride. These can be anything really; chasing off males or non-lions, courting a rogue female, recruiting rogues or returning members and more.

Protecting the Pride
Since it's one of his duties to the pride, I'm looking to actually protect someone from something, be it rogue male(s), hyenas, etc. He's here to help!

Anything Else
Bangizwe is here to serve the pride, but he's also expected to have certain privileges that come with the job. There are a lot of things that could happen that don't fit into any of the above little categories. So, if he fits with your plot idea, let me know!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:00 am
Saving this post.

This is open~

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:39 am
Me me meeeeee!

User Image
Maditah needs some action! She can help with his RP count, and I'd love her to have cubs sometime. Though I already have Dania trying with Bang, so if Maditah needs to wait thats ok.

User Image
I'd also love him to meet Kala. She's an adol now and starting to notice the reactions of the pride lionesses and realise she doesn't really fit in with them. Though she is more confused currently than anything, she is starting to question things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:00 am
Definitely, I'd love to RP with them both~ You're definitely welcome to have more than one lioness trying at a time. :> There's only a limit on ones I can credit, so it'd need to be with RPs on my side is all.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:41 am
Yaaay! I can start Maditah's rp now.

Also I also have a few soa he can chase away from the boarder.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
My sith lady, some Vikings, and Sliabh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:56 am
Tanakako

Kay. <3

Ragnvard could be really interesting for him to chase off, but I'm game for any of them! c:

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:24 am
Quaji
Kay. <3

Ragnvard could be really interesting for him to chase off, but I'm game for any of them! c:

Here you go!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24756809
Sorry that took a while. My first one got eaten, the browser crashed. DX
Working on Ragnvard now, I may throw his sister in, as she needs rps for her own fling. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:44 am
And Vikings!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24756823  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:23 pm
User Image

Nomvula would be happy to try for a breeding with him, or at the very least help with his RP counts. The same goes for Safura though I don't have her cert for the pride yet. 3nodding

Would Bang be interested in either of these girls?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:21 pm
belloblossom

Of course~ Bangizwe's one of the Umholi, so he's always available to breed with so long as the RPs/credits are available to claim.
So for if he would be interested, definitely. :> Those two are some of my favorite lionesses and I'm sure Bang would probably feel similarly.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:51 am
Quaji

Ahhh I forgot this one... So sorry!
Here you go!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24775939  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:53 am
User Image

I have Yimvelo!!! I'd love to RP with him and possibly snap up a breeding. XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:13 pm
Quaji

I've been meaning to ask (and I can't remember if I did so or not...)

Inkungu would like to evaluate Bang for possible cub-making:

User Image

I'd like to get RPs with all the leading males. She wants cubs but can't decide on the father xd So just a RP to start out with... she can't decide who she wants...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:46 am
Well u no..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dwa can have all sorts of social interactions! He'd love to meet the other males of the pride one by one.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items