Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:08 am
Tanakako

The stars above were always fascinating Zisma supposed. They glittered and sparkled and matched her pelt and the leopardess couldn't help feeling they must have connection. Meaning.

She didn't know what though; but at night she liked to walk and walk and see what came her way; see if there might be some indication of where she was to be, what the stars wanted, and so the leopard was moving on a path she felt right on with a soft look about her, and her mind in the stars and her eyes focused inward as she moved, looking for some sign from the heavens as to what to do.

She was Starkissed after all; surely it must mean something.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:51 am
User Image
The large striped male was usually a daytime traveller. Easier to spot potential enemies when they were all laying about in the light. But lately he had been moving at night, avoiding a local band of rogues. He had already had one altercation with a male from the bachelor group, and he didn’t particularly desire a rematch. So until he was clear of their roaming area, he planned to move only at night and sleep high up in the trees during the day.

His sharp hearing picked up the soft pad of paws long before he saw the wispy outline of the leopardess. It was the only way he knew she was real and not some kind of nighttime vision. For she mirrored the heavens above with her delicate markings like stars.

Pausing on the path he stood and watched her as she dreamily approached. Obviously she wasn’t paying attention, and since she had to be mortal since he could now see her clear enough in the shadows, he should warn her of what lay further along in the direction she was headed.

NovaCracker
Sorry this took a while to tag! I lost the link.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:01 am
Tanakako
Should've told me! I'm always happy to relink! c:

Zisma would've missed the smale her her dreamy state if he wasn't bright like a sun, and the female blinked at seeing another ahead, bounding to approach curiously like an oversized dog.

"Hello!" She offered immediately. Although distractable and shy and sweet, she was also polite, and greeting others mattered.

"Good evening! Have you come out to ask for the stars' blessing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:43 am
Her sudden spurt of movement surprised the male, and he stopped on the path, watching as she approached. Bright pink gaze focused on her as she bounded up and stopped before him. Her enthusiasm was certainly unexpected at this time of night.

Despite his reticiant nature he had been taught his manners by his parents well, and bobbed his head in greeting. "Good evening to you also." Ear twitching he glanced upwards, puzzled by her words. "The stars? No... I am avoiding some lions further along the path." Pausing he looked back at her, realising that she would be minced meat if she ran into them. She seemed far too innocent to survive a band of male lions.

"I don't recommend following this path, they are sleeping right now but it's not safe."

NovaCracker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:18 pm
Tanakako

"Oh, that's unfortunate!" Zisma pouted, frowning. "They shouldn't be so rude. We're all living aftyer all, we should try to get along!"

Zisma nodded, so sure of thids she was convinced she knew it her whole life, blinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:20 am
He listened in a state of bemused confusion. Had she been hiding away all this time? Surely any adult leopard would have learned by now the dangers posed by lions and hyenas...

For the first time in longer than he could remember, he felt the start of a smile curling across his maw, though it slipped away quickly. As Ryuu was generally not the type to smile much. Glancing back he shrugged slightly. "They are lions... thats what they do." Looking back at her he realised that he couldn't in good conscience lave her to wander about on her own and into the paws of those males...

"Would you care to accompany me away from here?" He hoped she agreed, as he wasn't sure he could persuade her if her mind was set on her current path. Ryuu typically lived alone and his social skills were rather lacking.

NovaCracker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:28 am
Tanakako

"Oh... I never heard that. Mother always taught us to be kind and kindness would follow."

Among so many other thigs! Still, she beamed, and nodded eagerly.

Zisma didn't like to be alone - not really. Itwas lonely and frightening, and most uncomfortable.

"I'd like that. Being alone is frightening. The stars don't like it either. That's why there's so many." She nodded, sure of the truth, the star-tales her mother taught her.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games