[PRP] Brothers (Giz x Asta)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 am
User Image

Giz moved swiftly through the pride. The spy had just returned from a particularly long mission and was anxious to get settled back at home for a little while. He hadn't really collected any great info while he was out there, but he was confident that meant there was no serious threats out there for the pride.

Now that Giz was home his mind was set on seeing Hewa. He had just started his own harem with her when he went out on his mission and now all he could think about was that pretty blue female and how much he wanted to spend some quality time with her. He was scanning the pride as he walked looking for the pretty blue Oracle that he had brought into the pride himself.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:53 am
nessiaing

Astghayin'gisher Larihuios had swiftly acquired a name for himself as he had grown. Not only was his name impressively large, but he had gotten quite thick with muscle as well. The male had become sort of a recluse, leaving for hours at a time to train and hone his skills, even during adolescence. Now that he was on his own it seemed all that Asta did was work, and honestly, he didn't mind it.

Since he was part of the Agamos harem, there really wasn't anyone to go back to. Not that he hadn't received offers. It was the offers that disturbed him the most. His indifference to them was thought of as a cold rebuff, even if he hadn't meant it that way, but it still didn't stop them from coming. Tall, dark and silent. He didn't see the appeal, but then again, Asta didn't see much of anything.

Looking over his shoulder, he noticed the little female he had spent the night with trailing after him. He supposed she thought she was being sneaky, but with such a vibrant yellow pelt he doubted she had ever really hid from anything. Ever. Turning back around, he shook his head with a groaning growl and continued on to the border.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:02 am
Giz's eyes fell on his brother, it would appear as Giz was coming home Asta planned on leaving. Giz slowed his walk and smiled politely at his brother. He noticed the bright thing following behind him, not too closely but still clearly following.

"It would appear you have a follower." Gize said using his chin to point in the direction of the younger female that was in his wake. Giz didn't attempt to hid his amusement about the situation. Giz was one of the first in his litter to already have settled down and started his own harem. He came from a rather good looking litter in his oh so biased opinion, and it would appear that some of his siblings were choosing to live it up a little before the settled down and made their own family unit.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:26 am
nessiaing

Asta's gaze turned to his brother, and he gave an aggrieved half smile. "How observant of you, Giz. Perhaps you might tell me what she looks like, as well?" His tone may have been dry, but those raised around him would have recognized the joking tone. When he looked back over his shoulder for the second time, he noticed that she had stopped following them. Perhaps she was put out now that he was speaking with another?

If I had known it would be that easy.... There was a problem when talking to females that some didn't seem to grasp. He intended to garner company for a few nights, hoped even that they saw things as casually as himself, but some just didn't wish to take the hint.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:23 pm
Giz let out a laugh, "Well brother I have no doubt that you know what she looks like, perhaps she is following you for you have given her just a bit too much attention." Giz said with a chuckle. Giz personally didn't understand the casual relationship, he liked to know he was going to come home to the same faces every night.

"How have you been?" Giz asked his brother. Giz loved his time outside of the pride getting to see the world and bring new blood into the pride, but he felt that because of his time away he was loosing track of his family. Events were constantly happening in the pride and Giz just wasn't here to witness them.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:45 am
nessiaing

Asta opened his mouth to respond, but ended up making a scowl instead. That was exactly why she was following him. Hopefully she would take the hint, and never bother him again. It wasn't as if he didn't like the chit, just that he didn't want to settle down with her, which was the major issue with this one.

"I've been well." Which was short hand for working non-stop and spending less time with his family. Asta may have been a male of few words, but in his daily life he was terribly predictable. "And you? How is your new mate?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:16 am
Giz smiled as his brother face twisted with a scowl. He decided that he should drop the talk of the female that was tailing Asta. From where Giz stood he was able to watch the female who for now didn't seem to be getting any closer.

"My new mate seems to be settling into the pride well." Giz said. He was absolutely beaming with pride. He had been the first of his siblings to start his own harem and to begin a family. Sure for now it was just he and Hewa but she was a seer and she had already foretold of at least one other adult joining there family.

Giz had questioned if his job was a smart choice, he had a harem to run but he wanted to be out in the rogue lands, he hoped that those who he brought into the harem would be able to keep the family together.

"I will be home for awhile now. I want Hewa to be fully settled before I head back into the rogue lands." he said with a swift nod. "Have you had a chance to meet her at all?" Giz asked of his brother.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:54 am
"It sounds as if you've got this all thought about." Which was a smart plan, in his eyes. Leaving a new mate to fend for herself in a pride would have been cruel, even if Giz's family would have helped her adjust. It was best to have a solid understanding and trust before wandering off again. Not that Asta had to worry about that; even if he did decide to take a mate his position was stationary. The furthest he went was to the prides borders.

He furrowed his brows, thinking on the question before shaking his head. "Actually, I don't think that I have. I suppose I should though, shouldn't I?" He cocked a hair liped grin.

Painted Moose

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:13 am
Giz smiled happy that he had his brother's approval not that he needed it. "Yes you should meet her. I think you will find her quite interesting." Giz said. Hewa had god's blood running her her veins and was a powerful seer. Giz knew most people found her sights to be interesting and at time entertaining.

"If you have time now I can introduce you both?" he offered. "She is just back at the den." He told Asta gesturing with his chin in the direction of the den that he and Hewa shared. If truth be told Giz really wanted to show off his mate to his brother, one might say Giz suffered from the deadly sin of pride.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:25 am
Sky blue eyes looked out over the border, diverting from his brother for a moment. Realistically he would rather be spending his time ensuring the safety of his pride, but Asta was curious. What would this female be like? His brother certainly had talked her up enough, and he wanted to see if she matched up.

"I can spare some time." He offered with a small smile. Turning in the direction Giz had gestured to, Asta allowed his mind to wonder. "If she's a seer, perhaps she's already seen us meeting." Of course, he highly doubted it, but it was an interesting concept to think about.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 am
Giz beamed with excitement he loved to show Hewa off. She was gorgeous and talented things just didn't get better than Hewa. "Right this way." he said happily to his brother trotting along with his head held high.

"You never know what she may have seen." Giz said his voice taking a serious tone, one that was not common for him.

"She was sitting beneath a tree waiting for me when I first met her. She had been there for days waiting for me. She knew I would come." he said his voice filled with wonder.

"Perhaps she may see a mate in your future." Giz teased his brother. He trotted a little faster towards his mate excited that another member of his family would meet her.

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games