Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Little Mortal Friend (Sekmes/Kifunguo/Hilal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

While it may not have seemed odd for the God of Goodwill to be traipsing about the mortal planes, it was a rare sight for the God of Bones. The two had a sort of odd relationship that transcended friendship. Indeed, only one of the pair actually called the other friend, but never the less, they had found comfort in one another's company. Therefore, since Sekmes was milling about with the mortals, so was Kifunguo.

The larger of the two led the way. His body was covered in a thick cloak and despite the sun's unmerciful heat he didn't feel the need to shed it. Sekmes looked over his shoulder to his darker companion, whose wings hung loosely at his sides. He had to wonder if perhaps his friend might look a little less frightening if he were to smile once in a while. "Cheer up, Kifu, I won't keep you away from Nisija for long. I just thought you might like a break from hiding."

Kifunguo's already disagreeable face twisted into a scowl. "Save your worries. I'm not pining over her, nor am I so tied to the female that she alone keeps me here." Twas a strange relationship, made only odder by the fact that he didn't actually love her at all. He cared for her, true, but in a friendly sort of way. She lifted a burden on his soul and in return he tried to care for her the best he could.

"Uh huh, say it however you like, but I know the look of a male in lo-"

"Don't. Just...don't."

"Kill joy."

The truly strange part of the simple walk was the sheer fact that neither God hid their appearances. Kifunguo was massive compared to mortal standards, easily dwarfing the biggest of Firekin. Sekmes...well, he made Kifunguo look like an adolescent.

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:15 am
User Image

Hilal was still on his journey to find his father. He had discovered on this journey that he was actually a very poor navigator. He hadn't lost sight of the direction to find the pride again, but he had gotten rather turned around at finding the direction of his father. He was sure Obadias was around here somewhere, but he was struggling to pick up on his scent. Instead, he was just smelling a lot of different, random scents and it was getting his nose all confused.

He huffed as he walked, a bit startled to hear voices in the distance. Both male by what he could tell.

He couldn't help but change his direction to try and find out who they were, though when they came into view, it was all he could do was to stop and stare. Woah.

What the hell, he wondered to himself. Gods? They must be. No one else would look that...huge, and creepy and...did he mention huge?

Painted Moose

Velveteen Angel

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:41 pm
Velveteen Angel

There was a shift in the images in Kifunguo's mind. He could 'sense' the presence of a kinetic bone structure close by, and while he had assumed it to belong to another prey animal, it was nice to be surprised. Surely this would distract Sekmes long enough to divert the attention away from himself. When he had moved to just the right angle, Kifunguo spread his great wings into a defensive pose and raised his head so that his elongated fangs would show.

As much as he wanted Sekmes to have a new 'target', he also didn't want to give the impression that he would be as chatty as his friend.

Although his friend was keen to warn off the newcomer, Sekmes met him with a surprised smile. "Well, hello, little mortal! Lovely day we're having, isn't it?" As he walked, his large paws crushed solid shrubbery beneath them as if they were no more than hollow twigs.

"Surely you aren't traveling by yourself, are you? This area is hostile and it would be unwise for you to go further by yourself." There was true concern on the Gods face. He was always a few steps more sympathetic to the mortal plight than any God should be. "Oh, hey, so I'm Sekmes and this- Gods blood, Kifunguo, would you stop that? You're not a bloody bird. Stop puffing up like one and say hi."

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games