Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[WIP] Kathaad Ma'at, Anubian Jackal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:48 am
Name: Kathaad Ma'at
Nicknames: Kath [C-AYE-th]
__Birthday: August 30th

Faction/Race Monster, Anubian Jackal || Ghost, Barghest

Personality:
Liar - Maat, the Goddess of Truth. But he was named 'Liar' and that is what he does. You could always trust a liar. They always lie. When Kath does speak, he only speaks in lies.
"I'm not entirely okay, I could be worse..." ----> "I'm fine."

Observant - He is quiet individual, but his eyes are on everything and everyone. It is difficult to catch him by surprise because he probably already knew you were there!
"I hadn't seen you three minutes ago. Hi." ----> "I saw you three minutes ago. Hi."

Order/Control - Being an anubian jackal, he expects truths and order. He is a bit OCD about that. Things have a necessary place to be and that place is where it should be if they are not in use. If you move something and don't put it back, Kath would quietly take it and place it back exactly where it should have been. Don't invite him over unless you want your place organized... to his liking.
*puts the jar back onto the self, however, not on the third but the second next to the picture frame of the ghoul's parents*

Quiet - He doesn't speak often. His words give away his intent. He is a liar, but if you knew that you knew what he was talking about. In a way, he cannot lie but all he speaks is lies. Get it?
Kath rolled his eyes, throwing his arms into the air. How was it so difficult to get a point across!? Was this one so thick headed? Apparently. "I. Want. To. Go. To. The. Maul."

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Descended from the Gods of old, he is but a pup in comparison. If he expects to take to the tombs of the old rulers, he'll need to learn a thing or two. One time he was embalming and the guy was still alive. The only thing he can seem to get right is telling if one's heart is full of lies or truths, but honestly, that is reading a scale. It's pretty obvious. Kathaad is learning a lot of things and he could only grow from here. Unlike most of his sort, he prefers hieromancy - the study of sacred objects as oppose to the usual bandages and sand that is typical of their environment. Sure, he can use those, but chains are so much more fun.

Physical Description:
A lean male of a dark complexion. His is tied back with golden beads. Golden tattoos, reminiscent of Egyptian. Dark bandages wrap around his neck and shoulders over a golden chest plate. Upper torso wrapped with white bandages. Black gloves and gold anklets and bracelets. A scarab loin cloth.

Natural Ability:
Truth be Told: When in the vicinity of a lie being told, he gets a slight twinge. (Usually it comes from when the thought is form or when the word is said or when the lie is perceived, but he hasn't honed in what the lie was. He just knows you lied... somewhere.)

Fear:
Y1:
Suppression Bonds (Double Take) - Using sacred chains, Kathaad holds the target in place halting their attack.

Extra:
- He is drawn to undead students!
- He is skilled in basic first aid!
- He actually enjoys the company of felines!
- He has very expressive eyes...
- He talks with his hands!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 am
Hey! Saw you were looking for crits. I just have interaction questions, because that's how I am used to critting haha

So you have him as a Liar but also someone who is obsessed with Control. I'm assuming that he lies to control a situation, and to manipulate for reactions. So what happens for someone who sees through his lies? How does he take it when someone lies to him in return? And what does he do when he must speak the truth?

Basically, is he one that seems others to see through his lies so they can see his truths? It seems like that is the case based on his quiet nature...he can't help but lie, but he is constantly aware, and if someone is also aware, then they have an understanding?

I guess I'm just asking to further clarify the balance he has between lies and truths, and if he prefers lies, or works to get the truth!

Either way, LOVE this concept smile  

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers