Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Our Family Isn't Done (Hetal x Kyros)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:11 am
User Image

Hetal was settling into her new home. A pride of elite cheetahs. It had taken her a little while to get use to being a warrior. Hetal had been a great warrior at one point in time, she had even led her pride. Of course that pride fell apart so perhaps that wasn't something to be proud of. It was a little strange to settle back into pride life, but Hetal had a lot of family around to make it feel like home. Not only had most of her litter with Kyros joined the pride, but Hetal had also found Banji a son from her previous litter her in the pride. She had been overjoyed to see Banji again it had been a long time since she had seen any of her children from her previous litter.

Seeing her son had stirred feelings in Hetal. She had thought she had been done having cubs after all she was getting older. Now that she was settled in the pride she realized she was plenty young to have cubs and that she wanted another litter. So today she had settled on going to talk to Kyros and find out exactly how he felt about the issue, she rather hoped he would be easy to convince.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:33 pm
User Image

Kyros was having some quiet time in the stream. The rushing water was relaxing on his ears. Even though he was not a siren in the pride, he still enjoy the occasion fishing now and then. It was his way of relaxing after a busy day of training.

The new pride was an interesting one, he thought. Both him and Hetal were given warrior ranks. It was something, he was at first a little hesitant about, however soon it seemed like a natural fit. If anything it reminded him of when he was younger, when him and his brother would train together. Even his children seemed to enjoy the new pride.

With a quick strike of his hand, he attacked one of the fishing swimming in the stream, his claws sinking in, making it an easy catch. Proud of himself, he picked it off his paws with his mouth and went back to the shore.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:22 am
It didn't take long for Hetal to find Kyros. A fond smile grew on her lips as she saw her mate at the river. She stood back and watched as he gracefully plucked a fish from the stream. It brought memories flowing back.

"Looks like you are just as good at fishing as you were the first day I met you." Hetal told him warmly. She came and settled on the shore of the river. "You know this reminds me of the first time you caught me dinner." she told him.

"How are you doing love?" she asked. She was glad that they had finally found a home where they could settle and be a family.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:09 pm
Kyros set down the fish in front of Hetal. She was as beautiful as the day he met her. At the time, he didn't think he would stick around her pride, that he would only stay there for a night or two. Everyday he was grateful that he ended up sticking around. He knew that he had one destiny and that was to stick by her side.

“I was thinking the same thing.” He said, playfully nudging her cheek with his head. “Perhaps I should recreate the moment? For old time sake?” It would be a romantic gesture, but Kyros also wanted to make sure they both got their fill of fish.

“I am doing well, just relaxing after a day of training. How about you?” Part of him had always worried about how Hetal would handle the move. She had left a pride where she not only called home, but ruled it. He had always been a traveler before meeting her and was used to moving from location to location. “It's so wonderful here isn't it?”

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 am
"I am always up for fish." Hetal responded to her mates offer to catch her some. Hetal had become spoiled in their days together, with Kyros around their was always an abundance of fish. She was lucky that she had found him when she did. Sure she had felt the sting of her pride collapsing around her but she had always had Kyros as support.

"I love the cove." Hetal said looking around her at the beautiful place that was now their home. "Its been wonderful to have our family here and even better than Banji has found us here as well." She with a soft sigh. Hetal had long ago came to terms with the fact that her adult children had their own lives to live.

"Our children are getting bigger now its nice for them to have a home now to call their own." She felt more certain that because of them having this place that her children would stick around. "I can't believe how fast they are growing up though, I miss the days from when they were cubs." Hetal mused. She knew already that she wanted more children but she wasn't sure what Kyros thought about the matter.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:46 am
Kyros nodded. Being a father wasn't easy at first for Kyros. He was thankful to have Hetal at his side. She had already gone through motherhood, so following her lead made it better for him. The experience had given him a chance to grow as well, learn how to be a good father. “They were a handful when they were younger, but it was some of the best moments of my life.” He said, thinking of playing games with them and telling them bedtime stories.

“Of course it won't be long until they are off having their own cubs.” The thought was terrifying, yet delightful for him. Someday he would have grandcubs to watch. It wasn't quite the same as having his own cubs but it would do. Unless, he looked at Hetal, wondering if she was giving him hints or not. “Though, it might be sometime until they are ready.”

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:21 pm
Hetal's smile grew as she heard her mate talk about being a father. Sure they had a flounder here and there when the cubs were young, it was a part of working out how to be parents, every cub always needed something different. Even with the sets of twins that she had had, they at times couldn't be any different.

"Ah I can't see our bunch having cubs any time soon." Hetal said her head bowed. She liked the idea of being a grandparent, although she knew that none of her young ones were ready to be parents, not even Banji who was a great deal older than her second litter.

"Have you ever thought of us having more?" she asked no longer beating around the bush. If there was anyone she could be straight with it was Kyros. She turned her gaze back towards him, anxious to hear his thoughts.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:18 pm
He let out a chuckle, knowing that some of their offspring were no where near ready to raise their own cubs. However he wouldn't be terribly surprise if they started searching for potential mates sooner rather than later.

Kyros smiled. He felt very in sync with his mate. “The idea crossed my mind now and then. Before I met you I would never have pictured myself as a father, but now I cannot imagine a life without our cubs.” He explained, placing one of his paws on top of Hetals. “I would gladly raise another litter of cubs with you as long as it is something you want to do as well.”

He leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

nessiaing

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:28 pm
Her stomach gave a flutter when her mate leaned in and kissed her cheek. How wonderful was it that after all this time her mate could still make her weak in the knees. "It is something I want very much." she told him returning his kiss with one of her own.

She looked around noting that there was no one around. "Come on lets go back to the den we can get started trying now." she told him with a smirk. She gave him a little tug in the direction of their home. When she was with him Hetal was like a young girl all over again, swooning over her first boy crush.

R4gn0r0k IV
Wrap it up with your next post?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:07 pm
When he had woke up this morning he had no idea that his day would lead him to this. He would get the chance to raise another litter with Hetal. There was no better gift he could ever ask for. They were both ready for it. Their current litter would get the chance to help cub sit, to prepare themselves for their eventual litters.

“Of course.” he responding, grinning at her. He eagerly got up and followed her. Today was completely perfect.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces