Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:14 pm
with Sauron being the new villian introduced to the new season i figured that the other Lord of the Rings wizards might as well be around. For those of you who know the Lord of the Rings movies or books, there are five wizards in Middle-Earth: Gandalf the Grey, Saruman the White, Radagast the Brown, and the two blue wizards Alatar and Pallando.

for those that havent been following, i've made it that Soris Ambrosious ends up becoming Gandalf so with the other four are going to be the same: four completely new mages that one day become the five wizards of middle-earth but right now are members of a team in the mage guild Triple Goddess. all about 19 so Saruman hasn't betrayed anyone and their from about 17 years in the future so they'd show up via time portal.

if anyone is interested in playing any of these four comment below  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:04 pm
Marcus Emrys
with Sauron being the new villian introduced to the new season i figured that the other Lord of the Rings wizards might as well be around. For those of you who know the Lord of the Rings movies or books, there are five wizards in Middle-Earth: Gandalf the Grey, Saruman the White, Radagast the Brown, and the two blue wizards Alatar and Pallando.

for those that havent been following, i've made it that Soris Ambrosious ends up becoming Gandalf so with the other four are going to be the same: four completely new mages that one day become the five wizards of middle-earth but right now are members of a team in the mage guild Triple Goddess. all about 19 so Saruman hasn't betrayed anyone and their from about 17 years in the future so they'd show up via time portal.

So I would just make a wizard character and chose with wizard he becomes in the future? But for now I would play them as just a wizard ?  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:41 pm
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys

So I would just make a wizard character and chose with wizard he becomes in the future? But for now I would play them as just a wizard ?

Ok, so i have all five of them in the recordbook. At the moment Middle Earth is 50 years pre-The Hobbit so Bilbo is a baby at the most. The five spent a little time in that realm and earned their 'Nicknames' as Gandalf, Sauroman, etc. And they can do spells thanks to Merlin's tutelage which includes an aging spell which makes them more powerful. So they are a wizard but also an Istari, you see? Like Soris Ambrosious (Gandalf) is a fire wizard but also 17  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:06 pm
Marcus Emrys
JubiJujubi
Marcus Emrys

Ok, so i have all five of them in the recordbook. At the moment Middle Earth is 50 years pre-The Hobbit so Bilbo is a baby at the most. The five spent a little time in that realm and earned their 'Nicknames' as Gandalf, Sauroman, etc. And they can do spells thanks to Merlin's tutelage which includes an aging spell which makes them more powerful. So they are a wizard but also an Istari, you see? Like Soris Ambrosious (Gandalf) is a fire wizard but also 17

Oh okay i think i get it 3nodding  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Door to the Realms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas