Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Damaris the Terron (Accept)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Damaris (meaning 'gentle, mild, calf.' )
Nicknames: N/A

Faction: Monster
Race: Terron - Sister-species of Peryton; Land-bound.

Natural Ability: Skip to my Loo! - Terron's are known to jump very high. Not just a good few inches. Terron's, with their spindly legs and lithe body structure can leap up several feet high, seemingly floating for a moment or two before descending back down to the earth. They can sometimes jump a might too high and end up making a rather unfortunate landing but often only walk away with a sprain or heavy bruising.

Personality: Being from a large family, her ability to be as patient as she is came as a surprise to her parents. Often waiting for her turn to speak for longer than one should have to, Damaris will listen for as long as is needed. She's not someone who is constantly on the go and usually lets others know they had don't have to hurry for her sake either. Life is short and often unkind to those who hurry through it.

Could possibly be her cautious, deer-like tactful nature but Damaris isn't often the one to be the spot-light holder... Or she'd rather not be. She's more the type of ghoul to follow close to a group when walking into a building then walk in alone. The Terron would prefer to staying somewhere quiet to read or a nice field to nap in and/or pick flowers to make bracelets and crowns then to skirt around others and jump at her own shadows out in the open world.

And with such a trait, politeness wasn't too far behind. Damaris, for all her timid nature, never misses a chance in thanking someone or giving a small, quick smile when she can. And with being amongst the creeple in the village as much as she had been, she developed such a habit of 'thanking' others or apologizing to them. Even when it isn't her fault, she can't help but having the words spill from her mouth.

Not too far behind are one of the major reasons why her parents want her out to experience the world. Damaris can't seem to have confidence in herself. More often than not, she can be seen putting herself down, smiling or not. Her mother and father want only the best for her and if shoving her out the door into the wide open world will help her, then shove they must! Much to their own Terron daughter's wishes.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Being the youngest child of her family of four sisters, she was the last to be with her mother and father. While the village had been locked, her parents protected her with a ferocious attitude towards outsiders.

But now with the village becoming free of it's enchantments, they see that she is finally ready to step out on her own towards her own future. From exhibiting what the students of the Amityville Academy had done, they had decided to send her there. They felt their youngest daughter needed to be out and 'get out of her own shell.' Damaris wasn't too excited for such a decision but she would obey her parents.

FEAR Ability: The Chill - Damaris has learned much from her mother and father, who were natural healers. Her stunted horns glow a light, bright blue as she performs the healing. Terron horns are what give them their healing abilities and, when rubbed, help increase the potency of said trait. Her father's horns are not as powerful in healing as they are for more... Violent ways. But he's good with plants.

And if Damaris being as self-conscious as she is, often doesn't feel okay with rubbing her horns with her hands. Unless she absolutely has to.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Pale, brownish-grey.
Hair Colour/Style: Short, near-buzz short from the nape of her neck and it gradually getting longer as it goes up to the top of her head with bangs.
Skin Colour: Pale; Still healthy though.
Clothing Style/Colours: Anything comfy or cute. Preferably both but she won't complain to anyone either. Pastels are her favorite to wear.
Extra: Sports a pair of stunted twin-horns on each side of her head; her ears are long and run past her shoulders; has deer-like legs and hooves.
References: Official Art

Pin: User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:42 pm
Kaineferu

Hi there! Congrats on winning! biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart

Nat ability > This is adorable! I also love her ties to peryton!

FEAR > This is great! Just a little clarification - how does she go about healing? Is it just that her horns glow and she feels a little better, or does she have to do anything other than just stand there?

Otherwise, super look forward to you playing her, and I'd love to snag rp with you! biggrin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:00 pm
kuropeco

awww thank you ;u; I was so happy since she was one of my top picks heart

And thank you for asking about the FEAR. I wasn't sure exactly how to go about it but I think I fixed it. ^.^'

yay! she would totally be down for rps ♥  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:15 pm
Kaineferu
awww thank you ;u; I was so happy since she was one of my top picks heart

And thank you for asking about the FEAR. I wasn't sure exactly how to go about it but I think I fixed it. ^.^'

yay! she would totally be down for rps ♥

I'm so glad!! <333333

Everything looks perfect! Can't wait to see her in play! biggrin <333

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:17 pm
kuropeco
I'm so glad!! <333333

thank you!!! ;u; I can't wait to play her!

I'm wondering on making her a sort of cousin to my other girl, Aureole but it's still in the works. ^.^'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:30 pm
Kaineferu
kuropeco
I'm so glad!! <333333

thank you!!! ;u; I can't wait to play her!

I'm wondering on making her a sort of cousin to my other girl, Aureole but it's still in the works. ^.^'

Omg that's a super cute idea!! I actually recently made my newest character (a sphinx) a cousin to my older character, Ren, who's a gryphon! biggrin FAMILY TIES CAN BE FUN LIKE THAT <333

(and I'd love for my new sphinx boy to meet her : D )

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:35 pm
kuropeco

Thank you c: I figured it'd be a fun idea and the more I think about it, the more I'm loving the idea.

and O M G YES! I want this to happen like crazy! ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:16 pm
Fixed and updated with pin design~  

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Icly, your character will be given access to a pamphlet and invitation to an orientation. Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games