Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Aakoni Kiji Tengu Demon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:35 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
quick sketch gonk

Name: Aakoni Kiji
Nicknames: Koni
Height: 6'7

Faction: Demon
Race: Tengu

Natural Ability:
• Wind manipulation: Being able to manipulate minor gusts of wind to aid in long flights or can create bursts of air to increase speed or send other off balance/nock them down. The space of air he can manipulate maxes around a 10ft radius for his first year, and gradually increases each year.

Personality:
Aakoni is the sophisticated, cold, cool, silent type. He believes himself to be above and better then others. This comes from being the son of the leaders of his clan. He is confident and tends to tell others how things are. Often he ends up insulting people who ask stupid questions with obvious answers, stupid tends to annoy him. Though he will tease on occasion depending on the situation. He also has a Tsundere streak. Meaning when he does do something nice, he will make up an excuse such as 'he bought the book for you so that you wouldn't bother him by asking to borrow his.' When he blushes he always denies it if anyone else points it out.
Of course this doesn't mean hes all emo and down in the dumps. Aakoni does have his own little secrets.

("Here." Aakoni places the book in your hands. You had realized you didn't have enough money to buy it but you really needed it for studies. Aakoni had noticed and bought it for you! You quickly thank him excitedly. He just shifts and averts your eyes. "I only did it because you would annoy others with your constant pestering to borrow one..." You feel kinda down at his remark. Wait was he blushing? Your eyes meet and he quickly looks away again. "Your welcome..." He walks off. What a strange guy.)

He is a huge sucker for sweets and tends to have an unbelievable sweet tooth. He eats sweets when ever the opportunity arises and will some times go weak in the knees over someone who has something he likes. Aakoni also tends to carry candy in his pockets to keep his sweet tooth happy.

("Stop being such an airhead. If you don't study you'll just become even more st..." Suddenly Aakoni's words fade as his eyes suddenly grow wide. You have an undeniable feeling that he was going to call you stupid. Wait, why didn't he finish? You then realize his eyes had grown soft and have some what of a sparkle in them. He was staring at your ice cream. "Is that..." He softly whispers the flavor you had picked. How did he know? "Can I... Have some?" He asks in a cute and shy voice. How ever, before you can even answer he leans over and takes a bite. "Mmm... Yum." He licks his lips with a satisfied smile." OMG, he just took a bite of your ice cream! You stare at him. "What?" He asks with a light blush and in a slightly annoyed tone. His eyes shift into a slight glare. "Get back to studying. Before you IQ drops even lower then it already is." And hes back to being his old jolly self.)

Aakoni has an affinity for shiny objects and dislikes cats. This is due to his Tengu nature. He is a neat freak and likes his things to be neat and organized as well as clean.

He doesn't like strong perfume or incense like smells. They tend to make him weak and dizzy. He can become quite agreeable, lazy like, weak, and sleepy like when its affecting him at a low level. At a high level he will most likely pass out from the dizziness it gives him. In a mean way this could be used against him to bring him into a more agreeable lazy state if hes bothering someone or you just want to be mean to him ~_^

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Aakoni wants to enroll to learn and become more powerful. He loves knowledge and heard that Amityville's library was equal to no other. It was also the most prestigious of Halloween's schools and his parents want only the best for him.

FEAR Ability:
The Charge
The Charge specializes in splash damage: that is, this particular move deals damage to more than one target. However, if you miss the ENTIRE attack misses! Your additional targets won't receive damage.

Tier One: CRG1
Dice: 3d8
First Two Dice: work just like standard attack dice.
xxxxx ie, 2d8 -6 = the damage to your first target.
Third Dice: divided by 2 is the damage do your second target. Remember to round up.
xxxxx ie third dice was rolled 3. 1.5 rounds up to 2 damage to second target.

Tier Two:CRG2
Dice: 4d10
xxxxx ie, 2d10 -6 = the damage to your first target.
Third Dice: is your direct damage to your second target.
Fourth Dice: divided by 2 is the damage do your third target. Remember to round up.
Example: I roll 9, 4, 1, 5.
xxxxx First Opponent: 9+4=13-6=7 dmg
xxxxx Second Opponent: 1 is 1 dmg.
xxxxx Third Opponent: 5/2 is 1.5, round up to 2 dmg.

Tier Three:CRG3
Dice: 4d12
xxxxx ie, 2d12 -6 = the damage to your first target.
Third Dice: is your direct damage to your second target.
Fourth Dice: divided by 2 is the damage do your third target. Remember to round up.
Example: I roll 8, 9, 7, 12.
xxxxx First Opponent: 8+9=17-6= 11 dmg
xxxxx Second Opponent: 7 is 7 dmg.
xxxxx Third Opponent: 12/2 is 6 dmg.

IMPORTANT: Always, always, ALWAYS quote your targets! In the event that this Fear is used in a massive ORP setting, please try to be mindful of the IC locations. ie, are your targets near each other? Can your attack ICly affect them? While we don't enforce this, we ask that you please try to keep this in mind.
Regarding Targets: You can't hit the same person twice; each target must be a different character. This means in a 1-on-1 fight you're essentially using this Fear to use stronger attack dice.
No target? Look around you ICly. Destroy something! Please note that depending on where you are ICly it may result in IC repercussions.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Violet
Hair Colour/Style: Something like this Black Hair down
Skin Colour: light skin/ pale looking
Clothing Style/Colours: Something like this the image on the left. Of course who ever does him is welcome to come up with their own style or ideas. I just want the style and period like look of it. Also im all for the shirt being open more to show off his chest XD Also I would like him to be barefoot with maybe just cloth or bandages wrapped around part of his feet for protection Like this it could be like a cloth slip on or something. XD I don't know.
Extra: Awesome black beautiful angel like wings! XD yeah i know... that was lame. He also has this mark on his forehead {XXX}
Humanoid form:
*points up* That's it...
References:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:22 pm
Approval things!

-Just clarify on his natural ability, as right now it's very vague. I would remove the 'canons' you have mentioned, as there is no set that Raums are even remotely related to tengus, (in fact they're two very different races and species!). Plus, Tengus being avain are a part of what defines them as tengus, so it's expected they would fly and have wings- My suggestion would be to focus more to wind manipulation- The ability to change the course of wind and it's intensity for a small space, maxing at a ten foot radius. It would allow that sphere of aid in flight, and offer fun creative RP opportunities.

That's it tho!

Izumi Tenshi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:31 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Approval things!

Cool! Thank you! Sorry I haven’t replied to this. I had a bit of a bad year and some drama in another shop so I haven’t been on. But I would like to start getting back into this shop. Any ideas on some natural abilities that would fit?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:57 pm
Izumi Tenshi

Again, just remove the 'canon' you have listed- Raums and Tengus are not related species, and in fact are different races. Just like Tengu having wings would mean by default, they should be able to fly. Wind manipulation in general however is a perfectly fine natural ability- have it be minor gusts of wind to aid in long flights or bursts of air- the space of air they can manipulate maxing around a 10ft radius year one, and gradually raising each year if you choose it as that years natural ability slot.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:47 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Thank you for your help! I liked how you explained wind manipulation. I changed the natural ability. I also removed the info about the Ramus.

To anyone else: More crit welcome!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff