Submit

Queen Turkeygirl

Beloved Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:50 am
Ok. so a while ago I saw someone on gaia. that used Spring Nymph, to be just a tree. just I didn't get the chance to ask what other item she used? anybody got any idea? and please don't mention "invisibility trick" I donot understand that what-so-ever  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:37 am
Were they moving when you saw them? Because the My Mana Tree pose kind of turns you into a bush if you sit down.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Queen Turkeygirl

Beloved Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:07 am
Kangit
Were they moving when you saw them? Because the My Mana Tree pose kind of turns you into a bush if you sit down.

Thats what I'm talking about though. Instead of having your Avi AND a the Mana Tree, she used another item that made it look only like Mana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:04 pm
Queen Turkeygirl
Kangit

Thats what I'm talking about though. Instead of having your Avi AND a the Mana Tree, she used another item that made it look only like Mana

Other than that (and maybe the invisibility trick, but that only seems to be from one side), I don't know what else would work.  

Kangit
Captain

Queen Turkeygirl

Beloved Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:17 pm
Kangit
Queen Turkeygirl
Kangit

Other than that (and maybe the invisibility trick, but that only seems to be from one side), I don't know what else would work.

could you explain the invisibility trick?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:14 am
Queen Turkeygirl
Kangit
Queen Turkeygirl
Kangit

could you explain the invisibility trick?

It involves owning certain items, one of which (unless anyone can find another one that works) has to be Longcat Scarf, which is pretty expensive now.

Anyway, here are the steps that seem to work for me (with Spring Nymph, anyway):

1. Equip Longcat Scarf (emgnol), the Were-pose of the long black cat.

2. Equip the My Mana Tree pose of Spring Nymph.

3. Turn your avatar around so you can see the tree.

4. Equip the Were-pose of one of either Dander or Vampire's Coffin (which only has one pose anyway, and is cheaper).

5. I've noticed it won't save unless you equip something from this list (which is missing some stuff, but has a lot to choose from). For subtlety, I like to use I Am Sparkly, but it's selling for billions at the moment, so if you want something cheaper, Trail of Ants also works (to a degree).

6. Save your avatar.

I don't think you can see it on both sides, because when I use it in Towns 1, I can only see it from behind. But through some experimenting, I like to use Waffles the Cat's (Sitting Up) pose for step 5. That way, you can see just the tree (with no sparkles or ants) on one side, and just Waffles on the other side. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

Were-Item Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas