Lutz's Fast Flings | Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:02 am
So I've got a collection of SoA with four or more RPs that are ready to go! I'd prefer for these to stay flings, but if someone REALLY catches your interest we could talk mates. Again, I'd prefer flings, but if the plot is REALLY SWEET I might go for mates. If you see a SoA on here that we had plans with please let me know if you're interested still or not. I feel like some of these guys and gals might have a fling lined up already, but it's been a while so I've forgotten.

Just Keir left if anyone is interested!

OKAY SO HERE WE GO!

User Image
Keir - Myrsky Syntynyt - In-pride - 4 RPs

Strong and curious, Keir is always looking for new things to learn. He loves to figure out how things tick, be it something or someone. He's a bit quiet but dreams of going out on his Viking to become a Reaver.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:00 am
For snickerdoodle I have SugarRush.

However, I'll have to do some SRPs between her brother Asker and her to get her counts up real quick. <3

User Image

User Image
And I also have Asker who I could throw at your Shikoba, but he's in the same boat as Vanellope. I have to get their counts up real quick, which I could do relatively fast.

I was going to throw the new female WD I won at your male but then I realized it was her daddy. XD

Edit: I'm still waiting on a cert for him, would I be able to breed him without it?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 pm
For Taji or Phosphor

I have these girls! They are in my I/T pride Indlovukati and I'd like to go halfsies on some cubs to give away. They both have four complete rps.

User Image

Nabila is a free spirit and wild at heart. Although she is a natural born leader, she prefers to lead a fun and relaxed lifestyle. She travels out into the rogue lands from time to time to satisfy her wanderlust. She is not entirely agreeable with the idea of remaining stationary for too long. The responsibility of cubs would settle her down a bit into pride life.

User Image

Naledi is a hard edged, but kind girl who likes to help others whenever she can. She is excellent in combat and she teaches and trains the other members of the pride in defense. She used to be afraid of males, but now she has come to terms with her past and has developed strength and confidence within herself. She is sort of lonely and I'd like her to have some kids around to teach all the things that she knows.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:55 pm
AstoriaFallen

Awwwwww Snickerdoodle and Sugar Rush! They can have adorably sweet babbins! I like that idea, yes. Also, Frite (Doodle's mom) is really close with Voddy (Sugar Rush's dad) so I'm sure they already know one another. Shikoba is one of the ones I'm unsure if I had a fling lined up for so I'm going to wait a little longer and see if anyone says 'Oh yeah we have a thing!' before agreeing to fling her with Asker, but they would definitely make pretty babies.

Big Hobbit

I could offer you both guys if you wanted, I think Phosphor and Nabila would make pretty babies and then Taji and Naledi would as well! Their personalities mesh up nicely together too. I'm fine with halfsies on cubs -nodnod-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:00 pm
SilverLutz

That's what I was thinking when I saw his name. :3 All the SUGAR!!!! <3

And I believe I have you on AIM so I'm down for either guild or AIM rp.

And its okay if you want to hold off on her. :3 I just thought I'd toss em at ya and see what took.

I'll start on those SRPs for them once I get home from work.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:15 pm
SilverLutz

Awesome! That sounds like a plan to me! I can start something for them and tag you with links smile  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:32 am
Big Hobbit

That would be great biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:10 pm
SilverLutz

Tag for Phosphor!  

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:54 am
So 8D
I think we had a fling planned.
and then I dropped off the face of the earth.
this is a RP between Aya and Aleu
User Image
If you're not interested in it any more, that's fine <3 I'd still love to finish the RP thought (and I'll work on tagging it soon)

Also, if Kitwana is after a lady >>
User Image
Linnea is a very traditional lady. She doesn't like fighting and only really entered the recent tournament in order to find some big, strong, strapping male to take care of her. She is not a feminist at all, and was raised to be a demure lady and let the male take the lead. However, she will still throw-down if her honour is challenged >C She might be a lady, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have iron in her blood.
Still.
Her dream is to find a male to tend their dens, and boss thralls around and be a gosh-darn lady. The fancier her mate is, the better she'll feel.

This could be hilarious as a fling. Thinks he's a fun fling, and then finds out she's knocked up.
(Or we can talk mates, but no pressure)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:59 am
Velveteen Angel

Ahhhhh yes, Aya was one of the ones I wasn't sure about. Yes, I'm still up for that fling if you are biggrin I'll take him down from the list!

And oh my lanta their personalities match up very well XD HONOR! TRADITION! PURPLE! Not that purple is a personality trait....>>;;; I'm willing to toss them together for a fling and if they hit it off well in there we could talk mates. Kit doesn't have any Thralls for her to boss around but if they do end up taking the mates route he'd certainly find some for her X3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:24 pm
SilverLutz

And for Taji!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:23 pm
Not a fling, but I can offer someone for Kier's Viking if he is interested? I'm looking to get my lady reaver Svana to Captain, or I have two current Captains, Lucivar or Ragnvard.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:29 pm
Tanakako
Not a fling, but I can offer someone for Kier's Viking if he is interested? I'm looking to get my lady reaver Svana to Captain, or I have two current Captains, Lucivar or Ragnvard.

Once some of my RPs wrap up sure! -buried in tags- XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:36 am
Would Shikoba be interested in Samael? He has 5 rps finished so has the four needed for a fling.
User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:12 am
I've got a yeenur for Krieg:

User Image

From his journal page: "Svärta can find the fun in most situations, and you'll rarely see him without a grin on his maw. He's got his own special kind of morbid humour that might not be appreciated by everyone. But hey, life's a b***h and then you die... Might as well have some fun and laugh at it. Svärta will go into any fight laughing, even if the odds are stacked against him. This tends to unnerve his foes, sometimes to the point that they'll get distracted and make mistakes."

He's an older guy and pretty scarred up after the latest Pridelands/Graveyard battle. He managed to take out a lioness together with another hyena and he carries the scars to show it.

And he's got 4 RPs, so we could get this party started fairly quickly if you want to. I'd love if a cub or cubs ended up in the Graveyard, but I'm not against all of them staying with the Nergui. It would make sense if they stayed there until adolescence at least.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff