Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:29 pm
User Image

Meet Kira.

Despite her appearance, she is an intensely gentle, kind-hearted and positive creature. She'll take any negativity you throw her way with a smile and return only kindness. She will fight if her life depends on it and she has a 0% chance of fleeing, and of course she hunts, but she is almost incapable of anger.

She is rather knowledgeable on the vegetation around her and has learned to use it and other natural objects to her advantage - chewing up leaves to make poultices to prevent infection, using spiderwebs to stop bleeding, etc.

She needs a boyfriend.

Due to her rather busy and unique pelt, I'm a little more than picky and can't seem to find a suitable mate. So! This thread now exists.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:42 pm
Here's how it works.

I would definitely prefer people to offer existing lions, but the option for creating a custom mate for her is also there.

If you have a lion you think would make a good match, offer him up! It can be for lifemating or just a fling, just make the appropriate choice from the code below. Please note that if you're offering a lifemate, his personality would need to match as well. She will not be living her life with someone who will always be abusive.

Mates

[size=11][b][u]I think I wanna marry you.[/u][/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]SoA Image:[/b]
[b]SoA Personality:[/b] Try to keep it brief, and if he's currently a bit of a jerk, explain how he'll change. If he won't, try using the form below.[/size]

Fling

[size=11][b][u]Parting is such sweet sorrow.[/u][/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]SoA Image:[/b]
[b]Extras:[/b] If you have ideas on how they meet, why they don't stay together, do you want father to be part of the cubs lives or even know about them, etc.[/size]

Create-a-mate

[size=11][b][u]A match made in Heaven.[/u][/b]
[b]SoA Image:[/b][/size]

Kira is currently a Rogue, but would be open to joining a pride if your lifemating requires it. Or even if it doesn't, but just because.

IF YOU CHOOSE TO CREATE A CUSTOM
I will be paying at least half the price of getting a custom made to the winner, and the SoA will become mine to custom (I will pay for that as well). When the first litter is colored, you will get to choose a cub without having to enter a contest or anything like that.
I will not be paying for you to get the custom made yourself, because I've had people agree to that then run off and cancel the deal. I'm not making this thread to support you getting your own characters for your own needs.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:44 pm
AND GO!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:03 pm
Because I can't not offer for her! So pretty! And because black, white and red!

Parting is such sweet sorrow.
SoA Name: Ragnvard
SoA Image:User Image
Extras: Ragnvard is a powerful Captain in the Stormborn. He visits the rogue lands frequently on Vikings, looking for loot, thralls, and some fun on the side. He would give her a night to remember then leave, going back to his pride. Charismatic and smart he can be incredibly charming when he wishes to be, but is also a fearsome warrior..

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:40 pm
-tosses wide range of males at-

I think I wanna marry you.
SoA Name: Mchanga
SoA Image: User Image
SoA Personality: Mchanga is upbeat and loves life, so much so that he left his pride to see what the big, wide world has to offer. He was originally going to join up with the Firekin but after spending a good portion of his adolescence at the outpost realized that sort of life wasn't for him. He's kickin' around the rogue lands now while I try to figure out what to do with him.

SoA Name: Tryggr
SoA Personality: Tryggr is very black and white in his thinking. There's right and there's wrong, there's good and there's bad, and there's no grey area. He's a follower more than a leader and takes orders very well. His father is the god of chivalry and it's pretty easy to tell. He's got manners out the wazoo and is always very thoughtful with ladies, since his mother raised him to treat them with respect. This could technically be a mate OR fling, a fling wouldn't require her to join the SB.

SoA Name: Chuma Ua
SoA Personality: Although Chuma Ua looks a bit intimidating with his angular and metal markings, there's nothing he enjoys more than stopping to smell the flowers. He constantly has fresh blossoms in his mane and tail and could tell you about any blooming growth he comes across. His head is usually in the clouds and he prefers day dreaming to doing anything concrete. Very relaxed and easy going, were he human he'd fit right in with the hippies. He is a seer but doesn't have visions very often, usually only when he's smelled some...interesting...plants.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:24 pm
Wow, there are some amazing offers already =0. But like Tana said, I can't not enter x3.

Entering Brychan, cause shadows need a little light in their life emotion_awesome

Parting is such sweet sorrow.
SoA Name: Brychan Ixchel
Extras: So, I'm only putting him as a fling because he was supposed to have a fling with one of my friends lions. I don't know if she still wants the breeding, but if she doesn't, I would be more than happy to mate them. nwn. Bry is also very nice, though a little naive. He was never really rped, so he is still pretty much an open book =).

If they do end up parting ways, I would like for him to know the cubs.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:18 am
I'm entering this. :3 why? Major Customs months is coming up (I think from what I read in the thread)! And SHE'S SO FREAKING PRETTY!!!!

A match made in Heaven.
SoA Image: To come!

So. I'm currently at work. I'm not sure if I can reserve a spot or not but I am going to throw something together when I get home.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 am
AstoriaFallen
I'm entering this. :3 why? Major Customs months is coming up (I think from what I read in the thread)! And SHE'S SO FREAKING PRETTY!!!!

A match made in Heaven.
SoA Image: To come!

So. I'm currently at work. I'm not sure if I can reserve a spot or not but I am going to throw something together when I get home.

Yeah, that's okay, you have time. I'm planning on waiting until the weekend 'cause I'm not totally decided on what I want to do with her. Plus, again, I'm picky. smile

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:10 pm
SilverLutz

Jackariah Beckett

Cajanic

Tanakako

So I know I let this run a lot longer than I intended... Things got really busy. But! I have decided and just haven't been able to make it on to post it. Thank you to everyone who entered, and it was a hard decision, but..

SilverLutz

Silver! If he's still available, I'd love for her and Tryggr to be a thing. Since I've never really seen her as the "flinging" type, his being available for actual mating was a big factor. If he's still available for that, we can get right to it! I don't know how a jrp would go though.. I believe it's usually a combat thing, but I'm hoping it can be a "capture" of sort, especially since she won't be a reaver ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:57 pm
Rennekae

Yup, he's still more than available! And he'd be more than happy to just bring her back as a Thrall. I'm not sure she'd be able to become Freeborn right away, but I can definitely read up on that. Or she can just stay as a Thrall, he'd be fine with either, wouldn't treat her poorly if she didn't want to change ranks.

As for the RP, he could tell her about the pride and offer to take her back, explain the difference between fighting to get in and simply being brought back. He'd definitely make sure to tell her the ins and outs of the pride too, that it's a bit rough and tumble but if she sticks close to him and his siblings while she gets her feet under her she shouldn't run into any issues.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:08 pm
SilverLutz
Rennekae

Yup, he's still more than available! And he'd be more than happy to just bring her back as a Thrall. I'm not sure she'd be able to become Freeborn right away, but I can definitely read up on that. Or she can just stay as a Thrall, he'd be fine with either, wouldn't treat her poorly if she didn't want to change ranks.

As for the RP, he could tell her about the pride and offer to take her back, explain the difference between fighting to get in and simply being brought back. He'd definitely make sure to tell her the ins and outs of the pride too, that it's a bit rough and tumble but if she sticks close to him and his siblings while she gets her feet under her she shouldn't run into any issues.

That sounds splendid! She isn't much of a fighter - like, at all - so fighting her way in couldn't really happen. While she wouldn't mind forever being a Thrall, my only concern is the cubs - they can become Freeborn later, right?

That would work! She'll definitely weigh in that she'd rather he 'captured' her. Would you be interested in doing two rps for meeting and him asking her to come back, or just one? I'm happy with either, but she does need three more rps to have her five.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:22 pm
Rennekae

Yup, as long as he claims the cubs (which he would XD) they'd be Freeborn right from the start.

And we can do two! He needs two, I think, so it would be perfect~  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:28 pm
SilverLutz
Rennekae

Yup, as long as he claims the cubs (which he would XD) they'd be Freeborn right from the start.

And we can do two! He needs two, I think, so it would be perfect~

Awesome! That works out perfectly then. I can start the meeting one soon, if not now, and tag you in it. IF you'd like, you can start the second one of him going out to find her and ask her to come back simultaneously since we know that's were it's going. Or you can wait, I don't mind either.

And I'll try to get another rp for her. Either a srp or something with one of my other rogues.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:33 pm
Rennekae
SilverLutz
Rennekae

Awesome! That works out perfectly then. I can start the meeting one soon, if not now, and tag you in it. IF you'd like, you can start the second one of him going out to find her and ask her to come back simultaneously since we know that's were it's going. Or you can wait, I don't mind either.

And I'll try to get another rp for her. Either a srp or something with one of my other rogues.

Yeah, I can definitely start up the second one while you get the first one up and running. Two birds with one stone! Don't forget to stick her in the joining thread for the SB as well~
-toodles off to get the second one up and running-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas