Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
YouTube?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rezzyuma

Shy Spirit

8,865 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:04 am
Anyone a YouTuber other then me?

If so, I was thinking maybe we could share some ideas and fun stuff to do.

Even if you're not a YouTuber, as a fan of your favorite YouTuber, what would you liken to see them do or what you wish they'd do.

I just thought I should make this topic because it can be a fun one, but also all of us cosplayers and anime fanatics can discuss.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:02 pm
Hi IonSound,

Great Topic. Thanks for starting it. The Crew Members of this Guild have thought about doing something with "You Tube" in the past. We have not come up with much other than posting links to Cosplay and Anime related videos. Hopefully this thread will get some response with other ideas. Do you personally have favorite "You Tube" videos that you want to share and talk to others about?

Just a friendly reminder, please remember that this Guild is PG-13 related so keep that in mind when posting links to certain videos.

I encourage anyone reading this to post in this thread with links to videos to check out and or talk about their favorite Cosplay / Anime related "You Tubes". smile Have Fun!!  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Miscellaneous Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers