Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Monster Hunter help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Monster Hunter?
  Yes
  Nope
View Results

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:25 pm
Hey guys, I'm making monster hunter armor for Sakura con next year. I have a few questions though.

Please only mature answers on this one,
I am large chested and I know that I am going to have to wear a bra but I am worried about it showing on the bottom of the top
User Image

Next up I am making this for my boyfriend to wear to the masquerade dance and I have never made a mens jacket before so any tips or advie would be helpful.
User Image

Also any advice on working with worbla would be much appreciated.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:40 pm
i'm assuming that that is armor from her chest down. what you could do is actually make a "flesh" suit under the armor section, my friend did this for her nozomi bikini cosplay as she is a bigger girl. OR you can attempt a quick version of this

http://technoranma.tumblr.com/post/111435123211/the-boobs-you-made-for-your-cosplay-what-material

this has been everyones go to lately for all things cleavage.  

AuroraDyne

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:16 pm
xXButterflied MemoriesXx
i'm assuming that that is armor from her chest down. what you could do is actually make a "flesh" suit under the armor section, my friend did this for her nozomi bikini cosplay as she is a bigger girl. OR you can attempt a quick version of this

http://technoranma.tumblr.com/post/111435123211/the-boobs-you-made-for-your-cosplay-what-material

this has been everyones go to lately for all things cleavage.

Thank you so much! I might try both methods to see which one works best for me. Im so happy I'm giving myself so much time to work on this.  
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games