Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Meeting of the Big and Small [Sidron & Torsten]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:11 pm
Torsten walked along the path. His mind wandering as he mused over why his body acted weird around Mellow lately. He tilted his head in his pondering. Not really paying attention. As he did walk the small dragon felt...something race up his spine. What was that? He turned his head this way and that. His nose catching the scent of another dragon. That...was new. He never met another dragon while at the school, he assumed he was the only one there for the moment. Torsten felt...energized. He wanted to meet others of his species.

The youth turned his head to try and pinpoint the other dragon. It was sort of hard considering all the other scents, but the male must of been really powerful or one heck of an alpha for Torsten pick it out so clearly. Finding it he took off towards the scent, his tail swaying to keep his balance as he ran. Leaping up into the trees he flitted through the canopy to drop down in a small clearing. His bright colors wouldn't of done much to hide him in the half shadows he was surrounded by...

"Where are you...?" he wondered softly out loud.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm
Sidron had been spending a good portion of his time at the school not actually being in school. The buildings and rooms were stuffy for the large dragon boil. He wondered how the other students could even stand it.

After a rousing conversation with the Daggerback brother about starting up bruteball again he had finally been able to slip away. And soon found himself in a secluded area of the surrounding forest. It was a spot her thoroughly enjoyed visiting. Tucked away from anyone to really take notice, yet there was enough room for him to really stretched out.

Which he did.

His long tail serpentined across the ground as Sidron lounged on his side. The side of his head leaning in his clawed hand. Wings hung loose against the ground as he relaxed. Idly scratching at an itch at his neck, the dragon's eyes closed as he listened to the sounds around him with pointed ears.

It wasn't hard to pick up the sound of someone rustling about in the trees. But he ignored it for now.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:29 pm
Yayoi

Torsten kept walking around, the pastels on his fur lined tail and pale complexion really standing out in his current setting. If there was one thing Torsten hated it was that he wasn't made for camouflage and more to be flashy. Something his Mother and Father did take advantage of when he was growing up. As much as he loved his parents...putting your son in kimono's instead of yukata's....not fair at all. Torsten shook his head to clear his mind, no use getting worked up about something he had no control over. He looked to the shadows across from him not noticing the tail laying out on the ill carved out path.

He felt his foot catch on the appendage letting out a rather ghoulish squeak as he fell over it. Falling to the ground he was on his side. Slender pale legs curled under him as his tail laid across his hips. Blinking he looked back to follow the root, or so he thought...Torsten slowly looked up and could barely make out the figure the tail, cuz it couldn't possible be anything else, belonged to. His pale blue eyes widened in shock. That...that was defiantly a dragon. Wings. Unholy brimstone. This one had wings...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm
He figured sooner or later someone would stumble upon his quiet place. It was really only a matter of time as the sound and smell of the other person got stronger. But he hadn't expected them to trip over his tail. And the squeak they made was almost comical.

Orange eyes slipped open just barely.

Torsten would would begin to feel the tail he had not so gracefully stumble over wrap around one of his ankles. Dragging him slowly across the ground closer to Sidron. It wasn't like the black dragon the openly invite anyone into his space so willingly. But this one smelled different.

Tapping a claw against his cheek, he continued to drag the other closer. Lifting him slightly into the air so that he could get a better look at him once he'd cleared the trees nearby. "If you're looking to sneak up on people you should be more aware of your surroundings. And not squeak."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:48 pm
Yayoi

Torsten felt the tail coil around his ankle. While he let out a soft squeak at being dragged he knew better than to fight a dragon this size. The boil easily could compete with his Father for height. Instead his tail curled under him to help in case the other dragon decided to suddenly drop him. He blinked at the other boil. He took in a small breath. "I wasn't sneaking up on you...I was trying to find you."

He twisted to reach up and gently tap the tail which held him. "I never met another dragon on campus. Who are you? Where did you come from? What do you do around here?" He looked at the other, so clearly his photo opposite.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:58 pm
His tail quickly unraveled from around Torsten's ankle, letting the other boil drop to the ground a few inches from the grass. "Trying to find me?" Well the other boil wouldn't be the first he supposed. Though usually he just ended up being bumped into and not sought after.

Sidron quirked a curious eyebrow as his eyes opened just a little more. One wing stretching out before it folded against his back once more. So many questions. "There are quite a few if you take the time to look." This boil must have not gotten out much. He didn't seem anti-social by Sidron's judgement.

"Sidron Blackert." His tail curled up behind him now, out of the way. "I'm from the Miasma village. There is a whole slew of other students who came over from there recently. Unfortunately my parents were more than eager to send me along with them." It wasn't all too bad he supposed. At least a few of his friends had come a long as well. "What I do around here?" He scratched at the skin beneath his chin with his claws. "Exist I guess." It was an odd question. What did one do around here honestly? Its not like he had a job or anything of the sort. "Read. Sleep. Play Bruteball on occasion."

He tilted his head slightly. "And just who are you?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Yayoi

Torsten blinked as he then shifted to sit crossed legged in front of the other boil. A village ah! The one he and Mellow took their first date to. Well...first outing. He nodded as he listened to the other. Smiling gently at the answers. He really did want to know more about others similar to him. He blinked. "While there are others, my luck seems to run dry as to finding them. Your the first dragon I met so far here..."

He was being honest. Sidron was the first dragon he met so far. That was a nice name though. Torsten thought to himself. Ah...that was a question. How to answer...well best the way he was raised to.

"Torsten Raijinn. Lighting Dragon." he answered with a small half bow well the best he could do while sitting. Straighting he hummed. "Read. I like to read too...what sort of things do you read?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:01 pm
Sidron was used to there being many dragons from where he came from. His own clan was fairly large, though they were all much older than him. Being the last of his clan born in the past few centuries. But there were other dragons about the village so he had never felt the lack of such. Even now there were many from his own village.

He had to admit it was kind of sad this other boil had not come across others of his own species. This school was fairly large. But then that could also be another reason why. "You could always try starting a get together I suppose. Hang fliers or something. A party for dragons." The boil shrugged his large shoulders, leaning his face into the large collar of fur as he inhaled lightly. Closing his eyes momentarily as he listened to the other boil introduce himself.

Lightning Dragon, interesting. "Whatever I can get my claws on. Though I prefer something more of the romance genre."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:24 am
Yayoi

Torsten was curious. Romance. Oh! His Mother didn't really let him read anything past a epic fantasy or one of the many books of the history of his two ancestral clans. The smaller boil scooted closer to hear better. Sidron had a rather low tone that Torsten was swayed by...this boil was surely a alpha. He smiled brightly. "That sounds like an perfect idea. It would take a lot of networking. Father always said it was good to form a vast network and keep a close contact list. Better for transactions."

Torsten leaned back a little in his sitting position. Bright eyes watching the darker male. "Romance. Hmm...Parents weren't too keen on letting me read those. Got any suggestions for a first timer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:02 pm
It did get tedious at times solving other people's problems for them when there was an obvious answer. But perhaps it was just the students at this school. Barring himself and a few others. Maybe they were just too sheltered here. The city seemed like a place where parents coddled their scarelings.

Being coddled and doted upon was not something Sidron experienced as a child. His parents weren't cruel but they did not wish for him to be soft and squishy. He already disappointed them enough with the fact that he just did not enjoy fighting.

Either way.

He sniffed lightly at the other boil, quirking an eyebrow slightly. "Those are...generally best to explore on your own. Different people different tastes. Now that you're a big boil I'm sure you know where the library is." He couldn't help the slight grin that tugged at the corner of his lips. "So I suppose I'm curious as to just how your family is like. If you don't mind discussing that topic." Slightly curious. Sidron knew that dragon families differed greatly between one another. How Torsten's family was, their traditions, how they had raised him would be interesting to compare against his own.

The boil seemed....seriously the opposite of himself.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:59 am
Yayoi

Torsten chuckled. "I do. I'll look into the books there soon then." perhaps he could take Mellow there one afternoon. Get a few books and have a nice nap under a tree. That sounded like a good plan. "Thank you for the suggestion."

The smaller dragon's body stiffened slightly. "Well...its a blend of two different Clans. Mother's clan is all Lighting and Storm. Father's is Fire and Lighting. Really very few of the actual Clans live on the cluster of Islands my parents reside over. Only the members willing to alter their traditions live there. Mostly its Father's merchant mind and Mother's backbone that dictates what is done. There are some solid traditions however. Such as Father's Clans yearly celebration of the renewed year or Mother's seasonal celebration of the changing of seasons."

He wrapped his small clawed hands around his ankles as he started to rock slightly back and forth. "Sidron...do you have any younger siblings?"

He...didn't have any himself. Nor did he have elder siblings...he would like some. Which is why he wanted to meet so many of his fellow dragons here at the school. Perhaps for a extended Clan...his Father said that was something he could do here.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:11 pm
Sidron listened quietly as Torsten described his clan. Merchants hm? He could boast a similarity in that within his own clan, but the Flamatta were more than just mere merchants.

He watched the smaller dragon rock back and forth. Perhaps it was a comfort thing. The question about younger siblings was a surprising one to say the least. "No. I am an only child. My mother made quite sure that she only had one and that it was male."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas