[Border] Again?! (Casa/Terra) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:49 pm
To say Terra was bold was possibly both an overstatement, and an understatement. The lion was, in fact, very bold, but in ways he felt suited him best, so when he returned to a sunny border, just outside enough to be of good manners, but in sight often enough to be seen, he felt he was in his right, flopped on a wide flat rock sunning with a bored look at nothing whatsoever. At least the area was interesting, and the male simply stretched at any given time to adjust, ears flicking as he listened for trouble. Sure, he could move if needed, but, well.... He saw no reason.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:43 pm
NovaCracker
Where is Das Tor? We have a RP together and haven't seen them in a while smile

What had led her to go check out the boarders again today, she really wasn't all too sure. She was just padding along, leisurely and enjoying the weather when she spotted a form not to far ahead, but they were outside of the prides lands so there really wasn't much to worry about. But still. Something about the coloration, even from this distance, looked familiar.

She carefully maneuvered through the swamp on the spots only members knew and as she neared she couldn't help the sigh and the slightest grin that formed on the corner of her lips. It was Terra. Of COURSE it was Terra. She hadn't thought she would see him again, though part of her perhaps hoped she would? Why, probably because he wasn't bound to this pride the way she was and she missed her freedom. Not that she was treated badly in anyway. She just, it wasn't the same as when she was younger.

Though, it never would be.

"Well, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." She said with a small hint of amusement in her tone as she approached the massive lion.  

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:47 pm
AstoriaFallen
Work ate her. She's PMable and her Skype and AIM are usually on! I'll let her know you're looking. c:

Terra turned, blinking before grinning, spying the female as he rose, stretching before making way towards the female boldly, however, he wasn't half as cocky.

After all, she complimented him before, and wasn't as touchy this time. No sense instigating, and Terra bowed, smiling a smile that was both coy and friendly.

"Well. Hello again yourself. Adventuring today?" He asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:22 am
NovaCracker
emotion_kirakira Thankies. And we all know how that is with work. You can give her my aim if you like. It's listed in my Sig. <3

She chuckled lightly as he asked if she was adventuring today. "I guess we could call it that." She said as she approached and finally exited the swamp. She recalled a couple of times in which she was still new to it and fell into the black muck.

She HAD NOT been happy about that.

At least she was more experienced now. You'd think after a year you would be. "What brings you back around these parts?" She was slightly curious as to why he was back around here. She figured she'd never see him again, guess she had been wrong on that account.

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:15 am
AstoriaFallen
PASSED IT OOOON~

"No harm having adventures. Or life would be boring." Terra took a moment to lick his paws, reaching to preen after a moment before rising and walking over lazily to speak to the female properly, brow raising.

"I simply roamed bac. In truth, I don't always mind where I go."

And sometimes he roamed in complete circles, which was also not the brightest, but it worked.

"Don't tell me you're disappointed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:48 pm
NovaCracker
You're awesome. She got a hold of me smile

She chuckled and looked up at the massive male as she spoke. "What would you say if I was?" She was purely joking but she was curious to know how he would react if she had been disappointing. Honestly she was kind of glad to see him, he was like a fresh breeze in a stale cavern so this was much needed for her.

"Perhaps you'll tell me of your travels one day. I do love a good story every now and again. Especially if it's true." Was she implying he should come around more? It WAS a possibility but she still wasn't entirely sure how she felt about him just yet.  

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:36 pm
AstoriaFallen
SORRY SO LONG. I spent September brain farting.

"I'd be disappointed, then." Terra chuckled, then paused, head tilting.

She wondered about his travels? ... That was new.

"Well... Typically I travel with my brothers. They're simply not here. And we're all seers." Terra paused, and iknead the ground. "Our father roams as well. But he is... Ah.... A god, I suppose. I promise, he's safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:01 am
NovaCracker
It's quite alright. ^^ Congrats again on your win. <3

Aww, at least he would be disappointed. She really wasn't sure how she would have responded to any other answer. She supposed she was pleased enough with his response. "Well, I'm glad I didn't disappoint."

They were all seers, that normally meant that their father was a God or by some rare chance they were just born with the gift, or curse. She supposed it would depend on how one looked at it and what they saw.

His words confirmed his lineage then. Which would explain his size difference. "That's nice you have traveling companions when they are with you. At least it's someone you know. My brother and I traveled together until we found ourselves here." She said for a moment before commenting about his father. "Well, that's rather interesting to hear. It's not often I meet someone who has a God for a parent."  

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:17 pm
AstoriaFallen
Thank you! I hope you win something nice too! heart

Terra grinned, then chuckled a bit. He supposed it wasn't fair to chuckle, but it wasn't malicious - it was a dry, sarcastic laugh before he sighed.

"Surprising you've never met my father's cubs." Terra admitted, mind going over the tales of litters... and litters.

"Father's had at least two or three litters aside mine, and I understand I've a large family. I only know my litter and some half siblings are with our mothers in a pride." Terra rolled his shoulders in a shrug. "Father never can quite deny a plea for his help in fathering cubs."

Nor resist loving each one; even when it seemed unusual.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:54 am
NovaCracker
I also saw one of your breedings got picked!! All da cubs. XD

"My brother and myself haven't met a whole lot of anyone to be honest." she said rather dryly in return. It was true, they had stuck to themselves most of their lives after their families murder but they lived here now, so it wasn't all so bad.

"Well, I'm glad you have such a big family to call yours." She said with a small smile, sadness hiding behind her gaze. "Do you have any of your own?" She asked curiously.  

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:13 pm
AstoriaFallen
THANK YOU!....I fear adding rogue breeds soon.

Terra tilted his head, then shrugged as if it were no big thought h we was going to share - but being alone? That didn't sit with the arrogant lion.

"I should visit more then." He drawled. At her question, his head tilted and then she shook it with a sad grin.

"Me? Cubs? Not really. You need a female to stand you first that you can stand."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:28 am
NovaCracker
We should to some SOQ rp sometime too

At his answer she looked towards him and pretended not to care but at the same time she wouldn't mind seeing him again. "Only if you wanted, i quite enjoy the company, though for you to travel so far for simple conversation almost seems a waste of your time." She said to him. He seemed like he could be busy enough to be doing more important things than talking to her.

She chuckled at his words, "Only if you plan on raising them with her. Plenty of males I've seen just do the deed and are off again. But you never know, you may find one yet that doesn't find your presence horrible." She said with a small grin.  

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:08 am
AstoriaFallen
Sure! surprised .

Terra chuckled, shaking his head.

"Or a female asks for a surrogate, but I don't exect cubs of my own. My siblings provide father enough cubs to relish." Terra chuckled, then sighed, nodding.

"I don't do half as much as you think. You see, you need to actually have things to do to do them. Conversation is something, and therefor, this is important if you want to go there." Terra smirked, nodding.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:01 pm
NovaCracker
can you link me your soqs? XD Alos congrats on the having polette pick your breeding with the disease pride boy

She smiled at him and laughed. "Oh really? Don't see yourself as a father to our own?" She said with a grin. "Not saying you don't have the potential to be a well enough father though being a surrogate is nice of you." She said thinking about it. "Though it really just means you get twice the action and none of the consequences.. depending on the situation of course." She said with a wink.

"Ah, so what brings you this way is our conversations is it? I don't bore you to death eh?" She said toying with him. She wasn't a total bore and was actually finally coming out of the shell she had balled herself into since that awful day with those awful creatures long ago,  

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:36 am
AstoriaFallen
Can link most, some aren't in my Teepee though. XD; I fell behind updaying it since the front doesn't get updated for whatever reason. Also sorry I took so long, RL + a Meta somewhere = MY BRAIN

"We-e-ell," Terra chuckled. "I might have my own one day, perhaps, if I was lucky." Terra admitted. "But you need a mate for that."

And he had none. "Or a surrogate. And you're far more interesting than some. If not for my sister being unable to leave, I'd introduce you to her, for one." Terra slowly admitted. "But she and my mother are in a pride carrying diseases I'd not wish on you. But I can tell you about Midori for example. We can talk of many things and I'd not be bored."

He chuckled, and pawed her playfully.

"Unless I'm boring you, despite my majesty."

Was that a joke at his ego? Yes. Yes it was.  
[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff