Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:24 am
User ImageIt was a very nice day and the dark brown lioness padded softly through the tall shoots of wheat. Her sisters and herself had a successful hunt the other day and she was still quite content from the meat they had gotten from the Ostriches.

Needless to say she was feeling very pleased and in a very good mood. She pondered her options for a moment and headed towards one of the main areas where she knew some of the lions liked to lounge. Perhaps she would have some luck there.

As she came into view of the familiar area she spotted a pale tan lion to whom they all knew well. Dwa was one of their Ahluke and they had vowed to never breed with any of the lionesses in the pride. A smile formed upon her face as she approached.

"Good afternoon Dwa. How are you today?" She purred her greeting towards him. She was in a really good mood and her words were reflecting as such.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The pale male ran a paw over his nose as he wandered around the pride, looking for his charges for the day. He was an Ahluke, which meant the big male was basically an overgrown babysitter. Blue eyes settled up on the wheat colored grasses and just smiled slowly. His mother was doing well int he pride, they were both relaxed and thriving.

Just as he came toward his favorite spot to cub sit, he blinked at the greeting and then turned his head toward a very familiar girl.

"Ah, Yimvelo! Hello." He beamed up at the other girl and then stretched himself out a bit more, toes curling in the earth. "I'm good. Fixing to get to my duties of cub sitting while the next batch of hunters go out! Did you have a successful outing?'

AstoriaFallen

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:56 am
Saint Sergio

It was a pity that he had vowed to never have cubs with any of the females within the pride, She'd of considered him. Mainly because of his disposition with the cubs in the pride. Though, it was also a rule they were not to breed with anyone but the ruler so it wasn't to be. Still, he was still nice to look at and she could hang around him whenever she was free. So it worked out either way.

"That sounds like a good time." She said with a small smile as she thought about the large male playing with all the little ones. She'd have some of her own one day, she just wasn't sure when that would be.

"OH yes, the hunt went very well. We felled an Ostrich." She said with a boast of pride in her voice. They weren't the easiest to get but with her and her two sisters it was a much easier task than if she had been alone. "What have you been up to besides getting ready to cubsit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:24 pm
Had he known her thoughts, he would have discouraged them, still. No temptation should happen around Dwa and he tried to make it known that it should be that way. His focuse was on her, listening to the other before the male gave a little chuckle.

"Cubs always prove a challenge on patients and making sure I'm gentle. It's... fun." He nodded. Even when the cubs were being difficult it was rewarding to see them grin and play with him.

"An ostrich?" His brows raised and then he laughed a little. "That's an accomplishment, isn't it? Oh, you know.. I've been taking care of mother, mostly. She'd doing well. I think she's finally slowing down and actually..." His expression twisted a little, brows knitting. He knew what happened from his mother. He was supposed to have two sisters. "...She's healing."

Mother was his biggest concern. "You should stop by some time and say hello to her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind!"

AstoriaFallen

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:15 am
Saint Sergio
I would assume the lionesses would know and not so much the other males but if i'm wrong I can fix my post. XD

She smiled gently at his words. "Oh yes, I would believe that they would be a challenge at times, but I think it would always be interesting and never boring." She thought about how her and her sisters had acted as a cubs and it made her grin. Oh yes, never a dull moment.

"Yes, it was indeed a challenge, but it was much worth the effort." She said thinking of the tangy meat they had thoroughly enjoyed. She had always liked her conversation with Dwa, he was just one of those guys that was easy to talk to, at least in her opinion. Plus she never had anything to worry about around him.

She listened to his words as he spoke about his mother. Her expression softened, the smile fading and she looked at him with compassion in her gaze. "She's lucky to have you. I'm glad that she's healing, even if it's slow going."

Oh yes, she would definitely have to make sure she did that. "I would love to stop by and see her. Is she free in a little while? I could make my way over there then and visit with her for some time." She would like to do that, especially if it helped to get her to come around quicker. It was an awful event to have such a thing happen, perhaps there was something she could bring her as well. She'd have to give that some thought.

"Do you know if she needs anything?" She asked him wondering if perhaps she could go get some things that she might need. She didn't mind doing it, plus she had always liked his mother, she was a good lioness.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:10 pm
"She is free for the rest of the day," he said, expression brightening big time. He loved it when the others came to visit his mother. It made her day a lot brighter, too. "As for what she needs? Nothing much. I'm not sure if she would turn down some extra food." Dwa gave a wink and then rolled his shoulders lazily.

He was trying so hard to give his mother everything she wanted. He honestly couldn't think of something he couldn't give her, other than more years with him.

"Just the company would be fine. I hope I'm not keeping you from anything! I don't always mean to prattle on. It just..." He flopped a paw around. "It just happens, I suppose."

AstoriaFallen

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:43 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"I'm glad to hear that she isn't in need of much right now. I would be more than happy to bring her whatever she needs in the future though." She said with a smile and a nod of her head. She gave a small chuckle at the comment of extra food. She couldn't think of anyone who would turn down extra food.

"You aren't keeping me from anything at all. I'd be more than happy to spend time with your mother. Company has a way of perking someone up sometimes." She said thoughtfully to him wishing she could get him more time with her. "And feel free to prattle away, I don't mind listening." She said giving him a reassuring smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:31 am
Her smile put Dwa at ease a bit and he seemed to relax again. The light colored male gave himself a great big shake and hunkered down in the earth to do so.

"Good. Though.. I think I might be done prattling. Taking care of your mother has a way of draining your energy." He gave an apologetic look before looking up at her again. She was pretty and sweet. She'd definitely bare beautiful children when her time came. He'd enjoy watching them! "Well, mother and the cubs, but you know what I mean."

AstoriaFallen
(Wrap soon?)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:29 pm
Peppermint Coffee
Yea smile

"I completely understand." She said warmly. While she didn't have any yet her sister had some of her own and she had watched them a few times. "Do you think we could go and visit her now?" She asked him getting up and stretching a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:00 am
"...I'm not sure. We should probably schedule another day, just to be sure you get to see her while she's not so tired." Dwa gave the other a grin and just sighed. "Come by tomorrow morning. I'm sure it'll be fine then."

AstoriaFallen

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:36 pm
Peppermint Coffee

That was totally understandable to her. "Okay, I'll stop by tomorrow morning then." She said giving him a warm smile. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your day." She said looking around for a moment. "See you later!" She called out as she turned and walked away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:32 pm
"You as well!" He grinned at the retreating lioness before making his way back to the den. Now it was really time to check on his mother and make sure she didn't need anything else.

AstoriaFallen
(Just finishing it up~)

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash