Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Help
Help with Shino Abarame cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:34 pm
I have everything I need for my Shino Abarame cosplay, except for the pants. Can someone please either give me a site where I can get patterns for one or a website where I can buy some. I usually take a 3XL. Here is a picture of the version I'm going as: http://i47.tinypic.com/tz968.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:33 pm
Daveak Shadowsword
I have everything I need for my Shino Abarame cosplay, except for the pants. Can someone please either give me a site where I can get patterns for one or a website where I can buy some. I usually take a 3XL. Here is a picture of the version I'm going as: http://i47.tinypic.com/tz968.jpg

☯★

Hey! I tried looking up a pre-made cosplay of Shino, and I couldn't find just the pants, but the whole outfit- I'll keep my eyes out though.

Maybe try purchasing plain brown pants and cutting them to make them the right length. I found a few options on amazon.com: Brown Pants

Then what you could do, is get a white strip of fabric and wrap it a few times around the upper thigh of the right pant leg like he does. Then get a thin black strip of fabric and sew it in the middle. Hopefully I explained that okay.

★☯

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
Cosplay Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash