Female wanted for Lucivar fling - Found

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:34 am
Brenna's search thread was so successful I've decided to throw Lucivar up for his too!! I've been meaning to do this for ages as it is... I'm a bad lion parent.

User Image
Ok, so my Viking Captain Lucivar was originally supposed to have flings all over the place. But then he met and fell in love with a blind Viking female whom he quickly took as his wife. BUT I would like him to have one more fling outside the pride. (His wife's owner is totally ok with the plot too). It will be back-dated to just before he meets Mbali. The only requirement is that his fling lady is NOT a Stormborn.

Ideally I would prefer someone who suits him lookswise, as this is his second and last rogue fling and I want pretty cubs from him. Also I would adore a Pridelander if possible. His colours have always suggested the Pridelands to me and there will be opportunities for interesting plots in the future as Ragnvard will also be having a litter in the Pridelands. Thus.... rivals!

. razz ersonality:.
No longer the driven, battle-obsessed youth he had once been, Lucivar is a mature, confidenct and easy-going Captain who takes the future of his pride incredibly serious. He is often seen championing youngsters, guiding them through their training and taking them on their first Viking to become reavers. He is a solid, supportive pressence, forward-thinking and modern (he supports female reavers and has taken on training a young freeborn).

He has more than enough rps for several breedings so ideally she will have 4 ready to go, or able to gather them quickly. So we would only need to do one between them. But for the right lady I can certainly help build RP counts.

(His edits are non-inheritable)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:35 am
Form:
[img]malformed url[/img]
[b]Soa name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b]

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 am
User Image
Soa name: Ruva
Personality: Ruva is one of the most complicated SoA I own lol. She's a manipulative b***h who overthinks everything, but she's also the most loving mother I own. She joined the Pridelands as part of the big hyena war META with her rival, Idris, (whom she hates with a passion; especially now that she knows that Idris is mated to her son!), and two twin brothers, Waridi and Samawati. Samawati adored her and she played that to her advantage. On the flip side, around the same time they found out that Waridi had died she found out she was preggers; with Waridi's kids. Naturally Samawati didn't take to that so kindly so Ruva's been in a weird spot since then. She's only ever really loved one guy (Idris' brother), and he was hurt severely trying to stop she and Idris from fighting. (They got into it, he jumped in, there were crocs involved, s**t got real). She's been holding herself out for 'true love' to come around, but it's been years. At this point she's just hella lonely, and wants someone for a few nights.

When she isn't being crossed, Ruva can be enchanting. That's how she gets her prey, after all, and it isn't a lie. She's a sweetheart wrapped in thorns whose soft spot happens to be cubs.
Anything else: She's got 3 finished rps, so gathering the 4th shouldn't be so hard. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:21 am
User Image
Soa name: Hviske
Personality: She's kind of blank slate-ish, but there's a boy in the PL that she's been crushing on for most of her life. He is totally unaware of her existence, however, so she's not unwilling to look elsewhere for attention.
Anything else: You can see her throwbacks here

User Image
Soa name: Tuva
Personality: Outgoing and prone to exaggeration.
Anything else: She's a triplet whose mother was a twin. You can see her throwbacks here

User Image
Soa name: Worknesh
Personality: Total blank slate.
Anything else: You can see her throwbacks here.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:11 am
Finally home! And daaaaamn these girls are just gorgeous!!! I'm struggling to pick one! I think it's between Ruva and Worknesh. heart

Gotta run but will make a choice when I get back later!

Sorry guys, Im having such ahard time deciding. Worknesh is just so pretty! But I adore Ruva's personality. So haaaard.
I'm away until thursday so I will think on this until then, since I wont have internet access anyway so can't start any rps. I promise to pick when I get back!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:00 am
That'll give me some time to collect some RPs for Neshie. (Just in case!)  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:28 am
Princess_Feylin

Painted Moose

I pick both!
Worknesh just pipped Ruva, I think Nesh's colours work with him just a touch better, but I couldn't bare to let Ruva go, so if you guys are happy with it, he will simply have a slightly longer stay in the pridelands!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:43 am
I have no objections. I'll get to work on the rest of her RPs.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:42 pm
*Mbali approves of his choice*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:59 pm
nessiaing
*Mbali approves of his choice*

Mbaliiiiiiiii! heart I'm glad, x3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:21 am
Tanakako

Late response from me! lol. I'm totally fine with that. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 am
Tanakako
If you'd like, I can start up an RP for Lucivar and Worknesh in the PL. It'll be a nice break from working on viking RPs.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:15 pm
:
Princess_Feylin
Tanakako
If you'd like, I can start up an RP for Lucivar and Worknesh in the PL. It'll be a nice break from working on viking RPs.

That would be great!! I was going to tonight but I didn't get round to it. I'll tag both it and Ras's tomorrow. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 am
Painted Moose

Here you go! RP linky  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items