Fantasy anthro RPers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mari is INACTIVE

Deathly Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:10 pm
It's been too long since I found a good RP and I'd like to find some more.
I'm mostly into fantasy stuff as most of my characters are fantasy themed, I do not have any that are modern earth life themed. I dunno what kind of plot I'd like to do, and I'm not really that picky, I just want to find people that are into the same thing :p

I mostly do paragraph/semi-paragraph but I'm fine with whatever, including script rp.

Not used to 1x1s but I'm willing to try them if you're interested!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:48 pm
Mari the Deciever

Not sure if you're still looking, but I wouldn't mind starting an Rp with you. ^^ I aim for a paragraph at least and follow under fantasy themes.
Plots we can talk about and brainstorm to see which of our interests are similar to get ideas from. We can do 1x1s, but if you prefer groups, we can probably try for a small group. Or if the small group can't be obtained, we can start off 1x1 and evolve it into a group rp.
Again, this is if you're still looking, since I realize that it has been a week after you posted this.  

Fenrir147

Friendly Lunatic

Mari is INACTIVE

Deathly Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:53 pm
Fenrir147
Mari the Deciever

Not sure if you're still looking, but I wouldn't mind starting an Rp with you. ^^ I aim for a paragraph at least and follow under fantasy themes.
Plots we can talk about and brainstorm to see which of our interests are similar to get ideas from. We can do 1x1s, but if you prefer groups, we can probably try for a small group. Or if the small group can't be obtained, we can start off 1x1 and evolve it into a group rp.
Again, this is if you're still looking, since I realize that it has been a week after you posted this.

yes, I am always looking! This is also a slow guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:17 pm
Mari the Deciever
Fenrir147
Mari the Deciever

yes, I am always looking! This is also a slow guild.

This guild is pretty slow. Was hoping there was some form of a chatting forum instead of having that weird contest thing always be posted on. But I'll be happy on working on an RP with you. ^^  

Fenrir147

Friendly Lunatic

The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces