Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:56 am
User Image

This is Nehanda. She's a very sweet lioness who tries her hardest every day to be helpful to others. She was born a very sick cub that barely made it to adulthood and, thanks to that illness, she is quite small and still had trouble being very active. A few months ago, during the storm and the attack on one of the groups that split up, Jasiri came to her rescue when a rogue male had turned his attention to her. To thank him, she offered to carry cubs for him, despite the risk she figured it would be to her. Not long after the cubs were convcieced Jasiri was chased out of the pride by a new male, leaving her cubs without a father before they were even born. Not very strange in this pride, but Han had hoped he'd get to at least meet them.

She's nearly come to term with her cubs and she knows she's having a large litter. This is her first pregnancy but she can tell something isn't right with it. Call it mother's intuition, but she's very nervous about the up coming birth. What she doesn't know is that two out of the five cubs will be stillborn, and the other three are going to be struggling to survive as well.

I'm looking for a few things. I'd like at least one lioness to be present during the birth because there's no way she'd get through it on her own, mentally or physically. Bringing cubs into the pride is seen as a huge deal, and having stillborn cubs, in her eyes, is a huge failure.

She's going to need help raising the cubs from the start, as the birth is going to take a lot out of her for a while. This can be the same lioness' that help her out, or others that might have had cubs recently that can still provide milk.

Han's surviving cubs are going to be her world once she recovers from the birth and her depression subsides and she will raise the cubs as best she can, teaching them that kindness and hard work will get them far in life. I'm not sure of the gender of the cubs, nor what they look like since they've not been born yet, but I will be giving two of them away. I'd like lots of RP between Han and her children, male or female.

So here's the form! Fill out as many as you'd like for as many lions as you'd like. Also, if you're interested in other plots concerning this little one lioness meta, toss 'em at me! Also, if more than two people are interested in a cub I'll have to do a raffle or personality contest or something. That'll come later though.

The cubs will hopefully be here in October, so this plot is happening soon! Also, you don't have to have a lioness for Han to plot with to be interested in a cub.

[quote="SilverLutz"][/quote]
[b]SoA's Name and Image:[/b]
[b]What is your gal (or guy) interested in?:[/b] (Helping at the birth, helping after, something else, etc)
[b]Are you interested in a cub?:[/b]
[b]If yes, would you be willing to RP lots with me and other siblings?:[/b]
[b]Any other plots for your specific lion?:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:13 pm
SilverLutz

SoA's Name and Image: Yimvelo
User Image
What is your gal (or guy) interested in?:She doesn't know much about birthing but she'd be willing to help during any and all of the stages
Are you interested in a cub?: MAAAAYBE. emotion_awesome yaaas
If yes, would you be willing to RP lots with me and other siblings?: All the yaaaas.
Any other plots for your specific lion?: Umm. Not right now. She does have two sisters and one of them is kinda protective over her other siblings *coughsyrius'sgirlcough* I'm planning on having her have cubs sometime in the near future. She would have known her really well and probably known of the pregnancy before and that who it belonged to and all that.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:57 pm
SilverLutz

SoA's Name and Image: Sadly no lioness in the pride.. or lion. If that changes though I will likely edit this form
What is your gal (or guy) interested in?:
Are you interested in a cub?: Yes Please!
If yes, would you be willing to RP lots with me and other siblings?: Absolutely! I love rp and long story arcs.
Any other plots for your specific lion?:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:11 pm
SilverLutz

SoA's Name and Image: User Image Kokumo
What is your gal (or guy) interested in?: She'd love to help during birth, and she'll help after even if she can't offer any milk. They're family, of course she'll help.
Are you interested in a cub?: Yes but I have several lions related to them, so I'll sit this one out smile
If yes, would you be willing to RP lots with me and other siblings?:
Any other plots for your specific lion?:

SoA's Name and Image: User Image Buna
What is your gal (or guy) interested in?: She'll help her cousin after the birth.
Any other plots for your specific lion?: She doesn't have the best "bedside manners" and is very traditionalist. Soooo... she might be a bit insensitive, especially if the cubs are light colored. But if you want less happy RP she can deliver... heh...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:52 pm
AstoriaFallen

Yimvelo sounds like she'd be a good lioness to have around after the cubs have arrived to help Han out. Once the birthing is over I'll be having a few RPs with the various lioness' that are willing to give her a helping paw~ I'll make a note you're interested in a cub!

nessiaing

Definitely let me know if you're still a Bonelands newbie once the cubs come!

Annchen

Yesss I was hoping Kokumo would get tossed in here. Han would definitely like to have her at the birthing. A traditional lioness like Buna would help her get back on her feet despite being bunt and a bit harsh. Han is used to tough love so getting some from her would definitely help bring her back to reality and to stop wallowing in the death of the other two cubs. Be thankful for whatcha got!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:11 pm
SilverLutz

User Image

I just got her recently so i wasn't able to edit my post just yet. XD

Her name is Liyana and she is a Cinga. Her personality is;
Ana is very loyal to her family and friends and is normally always the one following the rules. She believes that they are in place for a reason and rarely questions them. She is very calm and collective at times but can get a bit defensive if she is worked up to the point. She isn't quick to do things and normally puts a lot of thought and consideration into her words and tasks.

She's available for your girl as well.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:23 pm
SilverLutz

User Image
SoA's Name and Image: Zakiya
What is your gal (or guy) interested in?: She can help after the birth!
Are you interested in a cub?: No
If yes, would you be willing to RP lots with me and other siblings?: n/a
Any other plots for your specific lion?: Not at the moment, she'd love to rp with the cubs smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:57 pm
AstoriaFallen

Help with the cubs after the birth would be great >W< Han'll definitely need all the help she can get!

Big Hobbit

Yes yes, all the help! I'll have to figure out if it should just be one big group or individual RPs...probably individual.
-strokes chin-  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:25 pm
SilverLutz

SoA's Name and Image: User Image
What is your gal (or guy) interested in?: Maditah is literally named 'Mother of lions'. She is an older female who used to live in a pride very similar to the Ithambo. After being run out by jealous pride sisters she survived two seasons in the roguelands. She has had many litters, but has come to the Ithambo for the security a large pride offers. She will be having a litter with Bangizwe eventually. (RPs in the works) But it wont be in time for her to help with milk production. But she is an excellent mother, and there is not much she doesn't know about cub raising. She is very gentle and sweet natured. Being blind in one eye she no longer goes on long hunting missions, so will always be close to home.
Are you interested in a cub?: Yup! Jasiri babies!! I have a lioness up for a breeding with him, but I don't know if she will get picked in time.
If yes, would you be willing to RP lots with me and other siblings?: Yes!! Love Boneland babies!
Any other plots for your specific lion?: If male he may meet up with an ex-Bonelands lusizi of mine. The father of my blue Boneland girl Kala.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games