Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

This is Phosphor and he was just honored with a new rank: Captain! Phosphor never really thought about being a Captain until recently and, as a result, doesn't have a band of Reavers that are willing to follow him. He's ready to recruit, but the Reavers that join him should know a few things before agreeing.

1. Phosphor talks to himself. A lot. He keeps it under wraps around new lions, but once he gets to know you he'll talk to himself as if there was someone else there. To him, there is someone else there. He believes there's a demon living within him named Asmoday. Is there really? Who knows. Phosphor believes there is and that's all that really matters, though, so whoever joins up with him has to be okay with talking to voices only he hears. Occasionally - very occasionally - Asmoday will take over Phosphor's body. It's very obvious when this happens because the normally cheerful and easy going lion becomes hostile, aggressive, and cruel. Whether or not it's actually a demon taking over the lion or just a very substantial personality swing, one thing is clear: when he gets like that, it's best to smile and nod and not ask questions.

2. Phosphor doesn't want a large band of Reavers and will only take five or so max. He's looking for like-minded lions who prefer to look, then leap. He also isn't all about taking any rogue he finds for a Thrall or needlessly causing suffering or pain to others. He treats the Thralls he has very nicely and is quite polite to strangers, even out in the rogue lands. Anyone in his band - while in his presence at least - should hold true to the same principles.

3. Phosphor is willing to let females into his band. He wasn't raised in the Stormborn and doesn't hold any stigma against females being Reavers.

4. That being said, his old pride had pale colored lions as slaves. While Phosphor knows that this isn't so in the Stormborn, he'd choose a darker lion over a paler lion just out of habit. If the pale lion can prove to him that they're stronger than a darker lion, however, he'd take that into consideration before making his decision. He's all about breaking stereotypes and being proven wrong, so don't let it deter you from applying!

5. There will be an interview process that will be RP'd out if you're interested in joining his band.

6. If you have ANY plot you're interested in with him, let me hear it! He has a few Thralls, has a few breedings lined up, but no real mate or saltwife and no enemies or allies. Hit me up with whatever you want!

All right, now that that's out of the way...fill out this form and we're off to the races!

[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]SoA Rank:[/b]
[b]SoA Image:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Why would they make a good Reaver for Phosphor's band?:[/b]
[b]Any other plot ideas/suggestions?:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:08 pm
I have so many random plots to offer him, none of which involve Reavers joining his band.
>>
Should I PM you, or post here?  

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:29 pm
Velveteen Angel
I have so many random plots to offer him, none of which involve Reavers joining his band.
>>
Should I PM you, or post here?

PM is good!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 pm
SoA Name: Viridis
SoA Rank: Freeborn (for now, I'd like him to become a Reaver)
SoA Image:User Image
Personality: Viridis is also something of a more calm head. He's a planner not an impulsive lion, and would rather only inflict harm where it's really necessary. However, he's very driven to be the best he can be, and would love to make the step to Reaver from freeborn.
Why would they make a good Reaver for Phosphor's band?: Like I said, Vir is also more of a cool head, and he has a soft spot for Thralls. He's not prejudiced against anyone, and thinks anyone should be able to work to earn as high of a rank as they want. And he finds this mindset difficult to find a match to, so he'd naturally be drawn to Phosphor as a leader. (IC, I chalk his not-yet-gone-a-vikingness up to nobody wanting to take someone who's not overly violent. OOCly, it's because I'm present then vanish, then am present again and he hasn't gotten the attention he deserves. :< )
Any other plot ideas/suggestions?: Maybe, since he's a paler coat, he could go with Phosphor on his first Viking? He could simultaneously prove himself and become a reaver! It could take a couple RPs to do (An interview and a viking if you agree.)  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:49 pm
SoA Name: Tordenskall "Skall"
SoA Rank: Reaver
SoA Image: User Image
Personality: Tordenskall is actually rather calm, and he prefers to think a situation through before barreling into it and hoping to succeed. That being said he was raised a fighter and won't back down from a challenge unless he knows he has no shot at winning. He's not exactly the youngest reaver to ever exist but he's not going grey anytime soon; though nevertheless youngsters have a tendency to get on his nerves sometimes.
Why would they make a good Reaver for Phosphor's band?: Skall can be relied on. He's really big on the whole loyalty thing and will obey orders from his captain without questions. He also is up for considering all opinions in an argument or situation and weighing them against one another before making a final call; he prefers to think before fighting but isn't afraid to get his paws dirty.
Any other plot ideas/suggestions?: He's got a paler/brighter coat so maybe Phosphor challenges him or assigns him a task or something before recruiting him to see if he's worth his time?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:56 pm
SoA Name: Iesha
SoA Rank: Freeborn (Trying for Reaver; literally just need to finish the rp lol)
SoA Image:
User Image
Personality: 100% berserking man. She belches, is more at home talking about a** and fights than minding a den, and has a fierce love of battle. That isn't to say she isn't feminine; Iesha loves cubs as much as the next female, but she just gets this high from fighting that she can't get anywhere else.
Why would they make a good Reaver for Phosphor's band?: She's kind of batshit, which means she won't question his own special brand of cray cray. She also doesn't ask too many questions so long as she gets to fight, so there's that. xD Iesha's loyalty can't be bought, only earned, so she'd be by his side for a long a** time, if not for life.

She's also lived in both the Shrinekeepers and the Firekin, so she's got a grab bag of a past. A short while ago she joined with her dad and his friend, whose totally digging her, so in her mind things have gotten 'dull'. She needs excitement!
Any other plot ideas/suggestions?: Straight up, at some point she would challenge him to a duel just to see if he was up to snuff. If he beat her, then she would be chill with following him. If she beat him, he'd better have a damn good reason for her to stay. xD  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:46 pm
Light Atago

I'd definitely be down for RP for the interview and the Viking and we can see how they mesh! I'm all for Phosphor having a very random and rag-tag band of Reavers, sort of the ones that are looked over for whatever reason by other Captains.

CaliWolfe

Phosphor definitely would like getting an experienced Reaver in his band, just so he's not having to teach any new Reavers the ropes. The lighter coat is definitely something he'd hem and haw over, but if Skall can prove himself then it's no biggie! We could definitely do an interview RP, maybe a little duel ala joining the SB.

Painted Moose

She sounds amazing XD She's a bit wild but there always needs to be one outlandish one in every group, and it sounds like she'd fit the bill for sure. Phosphor can appreciate her experience and loyalty. Plus it's always good having someone you can send on the impossible missions. He'd be down for a duel eventually if she does join him, too! The interview RP will be good, I think, to see if they can actually work together. That'll be the key factor!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:54 pm
SilverLutz

Sweet! I'll get an RP started tomorrow and drop the link here to start the interview. :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:26 am
Here you go!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:48 pm
SilverLutz

Sorry for the late reply -kicks gaia- >>
I should be able to start the interview/duel shortly, at the latest by Friday. :3  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 pm
Kind of random plot, but I have a member of the renewed demon pride that, while technically a potential heir, still acts as a recruiter in his day-to-day. Might be interesting for him to attempt to talk Phosphor back into the fold and be rebuffed, yes?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:58 am
Excited Apathy
Kind of random plot, but I have a member of the renewed demon pride that, while technically a potential heir, still acts as a recruiter in his day-to-day. Might be interesting for him to attempt to talk Phosphor back into the fold and be rebuffed, yes?

That could definitely be fun! He's run into a few others from the pride that have joined the SB as well as a few that re-joined the pride after it was regrouped, so he's definitely glad to hear about it becoming a pride again.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:29 pm
SilverLutz
That could definitely be fun! He's run into a few others from the pride that have joined the SB as well as a few that re-joined the pride after it was regrouped, so he's definitely glad to hear about it becoming a pride again.
User Image
This is Mor'khelek! After digging a little, I think he's Phosphor's (definitely younger) uncle. While he wouldn't know Phosphor--he was born during Moricorm's self-imposed exile--it would probably not be a stretch for Phosphor to recognize his markings. He frequently fills the duties of a ran'ar'ma, so he's as often in rogue lands as in pridal ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:32 am
Excited Apathy
SilverLutz
User Image
This is Mor'khelek! After digging a little, I think he's Phosphor's (definitely younger) uncle. While he wouldn't know Phosphor--he was born during Moricorm's self-imposed exile--it would probably not be a stretch for Phosphor to recognize his markings. He frequently fills the duties of a ran'ar'ma, so he's as often in rogue lands as in pridal ones.

I love when uncles are younger than their nephews/nieces XD Phos would definitely be down for meeting him and being like hey I bet we're related! And then be like nooo no no I'm not going back I got a sweet gig set up for me here sorry bro XD  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces