Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ q ] athena hyperion - ???? hunter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:25 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: athena hyperion
Nicknames: athena

Category: don't look at me

The Weapon

Name: DON'T LOOK AT ME
Nicknames:
Type of Weapon: giant warhammer

Personalities: Athena looks, well. Average. Brown hair, brown eyes, average height and weight and just the slightest smattering of freckles. No one would look twice at her and frankly, that's the way she likes it. She's got no time for anyone that isn't already in her life, friend or otherwise.

After all: Athena is a nurse, one that frequently assists for surgeries, ranging from car accidents to organ transplants, and has exactly zero time for any of your s**t. But she didn't start there: no, Athena went to university like every other nurse and got her Bachelor of Science in Nursing. After that, she threw herself into the chaos of the emergency room, working long shifts in times of crisis to ensure every patient and doctor had what they needed. What she lacked in bedside manner-- and oh, how she lacked-- Athena made up for with sheer determination. If anyone needed a shift covered, Athena was the go to woman.

And then, at twenty seven, she returned to school to finish a registered nurse's first assistant program, enabling her to do her dream job: Assisting in the operating room. (No more talking to patients!)

Athena runs off of caffeine and adrenaline, and it shows. In what little free time she has, she's travelled the world purely for the sake of cliff diving, sky diving, scuba diving, bungee jumping and hang gliding. That's not to say she's athletic: her days of running around the ER are over, and she can barely run a half mile without getting windowed. Athena can stand on her feet all day, no problem, but that's the extent of it.

TL;DR:
+ Dedicated/Stubborn
+ High-Motivation
+ Medical Knowledge

- Lacking Interpersonal Skills/Tact
- Unathletic (+Smoker!)
- Sleep Deprived/Caffeine-Addict

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter? WELL THERE'S THAT ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Weapon Ability NO

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour/Style: messy brown
Skin Colour: olive
Clothing Style/Colours: plain jane
Extra: freckles
References: (If you have art or design sketches for your character, include them here!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:27 pm
RP:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24817225  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items