Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Another! [Eitri / Warth]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:15 am
It had been a relatively productive day for Eitri. He'd managed to produce the moulds for two new weapons he wanted to experiment; sharpened and polished his own and gave his work area a general tidying - not that it needed much, it was probably the only thing in his life that was meticulously kept neat. Still productivity deserved a reward and so he broke into his personal stash and pulled out a rather nice bottle of drink - the name of which was foreign and incredibly hard to pronounce. It was sweet and spicy and was his favourite. He paused and grabbed a second bottle.

Bottles in hand - three, in fact, as he decided that a third wouldn't hurt - Eitri headed further down the rooms. He wasn't even certain the other horseman was home but that didn't stop Eitri from practically knocking the door down.

"Wrath!" He walked in, uncorking one bottle and slapping it on the table. "Don't make me drink on my own, friend. It's depressing," he managed to find two mugs - one of which Eitri had forged himself as a gift - and poured. It was very likely that the mugs wouldn't be in use as the night went on.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:45 pm
It had been a fairly productive day for Wrath as well, if one could call spending all day on the training fields slashing and hacking up dummies in an obstacle course that was designed to push a soldier to their very limits productive. After months of slacking off, however, and drowning himself in whatever substance he could procure from the clansmen of famine, it was an exercise that was sorely needed. Day in and day out, when he wasn't spending time with Na'ima or gathering ingredients for the priestesses to use in trance, he was there.

But now, he was home, and contemplating how to spend his evening. He could make the trek down the tower to where the famine horsemen kept their quarters and pay a certain, rather attractive mare a visit, or he could stay home, and continue to do so every evening until she came looking for him instead.

Hrm. Decisions.

....Clearly one he didn't actually need to make, as one of his brothers of death came barging into his home, with bottles in hand.

"Eitri." His voice was a deep rumble, as he watched the craftsmen invade his premises and make himself right at home. Charcoal lined eyes flicked from the bottles, to the mugs already being set on the table, and for just a moment, he hesitated to go near, remembering that he was trying to be good, which generally meant staying away from drink, or other, worse substances.

Ah, but one or two really couldn't hurt, could they?

"I would not dream of it." He grinned, moving towards the table, and reaching for one of the mugs nearly overflowing with freshly poured what-ever-it-was. Lifting it up, he held it out towards his friend and up. "Cheers!"

He then brought it to his lips for a long, deep drink.

Delicious.

LOLTERNATIVE

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:04 am
Eitri clinked his mug against the other and downed his drink in a matter of gulps. He was all smiles and cheer, as usual and he helped himself to another glass; this time only half drinking it before raising a brow at Wrath. "Do not fall behind, friend."

He pulled a chair out and kicked his legs up to rest on the table, mug still in hand. He took another generous sip, a sigh of satisfaction brought forth as the liquid warmed his throat. "It has been a long time since we drank, Wrath. Are you well?" Truly, it had been some time since Eitri had returned and he had waited as long as he could before bombarding his comrade with his presence. Mining - and the subsequent.. accident - had kept him sober for quite some time. He was still catching up.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:02 am
Wrath had been fine with his long sip that had drained half of his mug. Really, he was going to stop right there, except that Eitri's tone and words were clearly a challenge, and one that he could not pass up on.

Without batting an eyelid, he brought the mug up to drain, and slammed it down, only to fill it up again, and drink yet more, until he felt as if he had "caught up".

Letting out a loud belch, he leaned back in his chair as well, though his feet stayed on the floor.

He pondered the question for a moment. "I have been, I suppose. Better than I was before." In a manner of speaking. Consistently drunk, hungover or drugged Wrath was, in his opinion, a not very well Wrath. Now, he felt that his condition had greatly improved.

......But this drink was really quite good. He took another long swig of it before continuing.

"And you? How have you been keeping these days?"

LOLTERNATIVE

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:47 pm
Eitri gave a small smirk to his friend - it was easy to manipulate him if one hinted at a challenge. Not that he considered that a bad trait - it certainly made things fun. He stretched, scratching his stomach idly. He was certain he had missed many important things in his absence - things that affected his friends and those he held dear.. But he had decided to not dwell on it. There were things that were out of his control and his whereabouts for the last.. while was one of them.

"I have been well; adjusting to our new home. Much better than the caves I was living in during my expedition," he chuckled. Living was an overstatement. "Lots of fresh meat around," he took a swig, draining his mug before refilling it. "Lots of new.. assets.. to appreciate." His eyebrows waggled a little; a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

Seussi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:36 pm
Wrath's sober spell hadn't yet been long enough for his substance tolerance to begin to wane, so despite the drink being strong, he still felt okay, so with a mental shrug he took another swig. What could really be the harm?

"It is much nicer here than it was on those lands near that children's school. The tower somehow replicates our previous homes quite well, but with the added benefit of being close neighbors to the other clans and....why yes, I have noticed that." Wrath nodded and grinned, while following Eitri's lead and draining his second mug of drink.

"A lot of variety indeed. It is hard to choose just which clan's assets are the most worthy of appreciation."

LOLTERNATIVE

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas