Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Pomelo Antonelli, Moon Hunter ~ ACCEPTED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:32 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

User Image
Hunter
Name: Pomelo Ranier Antonelli
Nicknames: Mel

Category: Moon

The Weapon
Name: Liùsaidh
Nicknames: Lu, Lulu
Type of Weapon: Gauntlet
Former species of weapon: Ice Basilisk (looks-wise more akin to a leviathan, but adapted to a snow/ice setting)

Personalities:

One of Mel's more observable strengths is her resourcefulness. She knows how to McGuyver it up (within reasonable limitations) and has never been above Googling creative solutions to odd problems. Such Googling has honed her skills in creating makeshift objects to aid in the everyday pickles she finds herself in. She's also very organized and methodical, preferring to map out a plan before going headfirst into anything (even a simple recipe for cookies a la pinterest). Whether or not her plan is executed flawlessly (or at all) is questionable, but that has yet to ever stop her from planning. She's a softy, though. She's a little bit of a pushover and would much rather let people have their way (obviously within reason) rather than raise a commotion. She's also incredibly sensitive, emotionally, and is easily pushed to tears (that she tries really, really hard not to shed in public with varied levels of success) with harsh words, insults, or comments/criticisms with malicious intent. She's very much a "heart on her sleeves" type of person, and is easily put off by people who seem to be keeping secrets--or worse, are outright lying to her.

If Mel is sweet, Lulu's even sweeter. The girl is a bleeding heart, and she's actually afraid to hurt anyone, and will only ever do so out of self-preservation. Basically, if something's putting Mel in danger Lulu will reluctantly agree that she has no other choice but to allow herself to be used as a weapon. Not that she has a choice regardless of the situation, but this is how she sees it. She considers herself more as Mel's older sister as opposed to her "partner" and is always concerned for Mel's well-being first and foremost (and in turn, hers). She's a little clingy and overprotective in this way, but her heart is often in the right place. She's also prone to sulking if ignored for long enough and has a tendency to complain a lot when put in unfamiliar and uncomfortable situations. Despite that she tries her best to keep to the positive side of any situation and is especially cautious about what she says because she knows it could also affect Mel negatively. She is the first between the two of them to look for and find peaceful solutions to problems, though such a skill seems lost to the assignments Deus often gives to those in its employ.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?

Over the course of 1 month she learned to hate the feeling of helplessness, to be unable to do anything more than survive and hope to be rescued one day. When given the opportunity to do the fighting, rescuing and protecting, to finally have a purpose in life again, she took it without a second thought.

Weapon Ability

The charged FEAR manifests as a cold, blue flame that grows, starting from the blade and extending to the opposite end, and seems to engulf the weapon. When the flame comes in contact with a target, ice grows onto it and freezes it over, causing injury until the ice melts and sloughs off. The ice is frostbite-inducing cold (but it does not cause frostbite) and causes the sensation of severe burning and pain. (The Tainted Fang)

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Ice blue (similar to eyes from here)
Hair Colour/Style: Light caramel brown, naturally wavy (color ref here). Typically styled in a messy, half updo or loose ponytail, like so. [ click ]
Skin Colour: Fair (the sunburning sort, but not pale)
Clothing Style/Colours: Style tbd. Colors should complement weapon.
Extra: 5'5" and 114lbs, a petit little thing. She is, however, by no means scrawny. She's primarily Italian with just a drop of French, though you'd never think that was the case because of the slightest Scottish lilt in her accent.
References: Unofficial (peas~) ref art to the right!

Quote:
Runic hunter status, wheee~! [ click ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:52 pm
Yo!

First thing I noticed was that in your fear description, it mentions a blade, but your weapon lists it being a gauntlet. I figure one of the two might be a typo/something you might have forgotten to edit after a change. XD

Now other than that...

I'm not seeing anything that really needs to be tweaked, so here are a few questions!

1) Being a hunter is suffering. How do you think she'll be able to handle the trials that are to come? This may involve witnessing friends and allies being slaughtered, or even tortured.

2)If given the option of running or fighting (Such as in the case of a random encounter, rather than something that's a part of a mission), what would she pick?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:04 pm
Hi Blade~ :> Thanks for stopping by and dropping your thoughts~!

I put up a ref of what I wanted her weapon to be so you can see. I provided that same pic in my runic hunter approval form and when Zoo gave the thumbs-up she told me to list it as a gauntlet. As for your questions...

1. I imagine her initial reactions would be the expected a) freak the hell out, b) horrified reaction and subsequent nightmares involving such events, and c) cry...a lot. lol She's a softie but I think in the interest of self-preservation she'd force herself keep on moving forward. I like to think that the longer she's at Deus the tougher she'll get and the more she'd be able to handle. That does kind of make me wonder where her breaking would be, though, 'cause I'm not really sure atm.

2. Right now? I think it'd depend. If she's alone she'd probably run (especially if she feels extremely outmatched), if with someone else she'd probably do what the other person decided to do (so run if they ran, help fight if they fought or were forced to fight for whatever reason). If cornered, she would of course fight (no choice).

I hope that answered those. onob Thank you for making me think. x3

xBlade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:00 pm
Artless enroll bump, huzzah!  

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:43 pm
I got nothing here, looking good! OuOb  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:59 pm
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 04.12.17

//Name: Pomelo Ranier Antonelli
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry
(( OOC: Don't forget to drop off certs HERE ))

_ p a o cx

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out