Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Mobile Suit Gundam - IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS
Welcome to the Iron-Blooded Orphans Forum! *NEW

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:07 pm
Welcome to the New Iron-Blooded Orphans Forum!

This forum is dedicated to Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans! Post's may be used here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:20 am
I gotta say I'm excited for this new gundam series. The past two haven't been really interesting to me as gundam stories (G reco and build try. Build fighters I found some fun with) the main duo characters remind me of Kamina and Simon from Gurren Lagann, although of course the designs are sorta odd for gundam, but hopefully it changes a bit along the way. They do remind me of the Vagan suits (which were an awesome addition to gundam designs. Gundam Legillis ftw!) Might seek to make an RP out of it eventually, you never know wink  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:59 pm
Love the show but I really don't like Naze Turbine or rather the fact he has a harem. It just seems out of place and very unnecessary to the show. I get that multiple love interests is sort of a thing in gundam but I just don't like it very much.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:56 pm
gadesso
Love the show but I really don't like Naze Turbine or rather the fact he has a harem. It just seems out of place and very unnecessary to the show. I get that multiple love interests is sort of a thing in gundam but I just don't like it very much.

I understand that and agree to an extent. To have that many wives sounds a little unrealistic, especially that they're all giddy but u kinda like it cause it sorta feels like satire to me. A lot of manga and anime lately have harem stories so to see a guy with one in gundam and not boasting about it or anything is kinda comical to me. Last episode I've seen is 8 so maybe they have more detail on his situation but I just find it interesting for now. We'll see how it developes.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:32 am
Phoenix347
gadesso

I understand that and agree to an extent. To have that many wives sounds a little unrealistic, especially that they're all giddy but u kinda like it cause it sorta feels like satire to me. A lot of manga and anime lately have harem stories so to see a guy with one in gundam and not boasting about it or anything is kinda comical to me. Last episode I've seen is 8 so maybe they have more detail on his situation but I just find it interesting for now. We'll see how it developes.
Yes. Have you been to busy to catch up with the series? You're missing some good stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:39 am
gadesso
Phoenix347
gadesso

Yes. Have you been to busy to catch up with the series? You're missing some good stuff.

I stopped at 8 cause that was all they had at the time and it was entering finals, so I need to catch up :/  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:37 am
Phoenix347
gadesso
Phoenix347
gadesso

I stopped at 8 cause that was all they had at the time and it was entering finals, so I need to catch up :/
gotcha. You should also checkout gundam thunderbolt.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:53 am
gadesso
Phoenix347
gadesso
Phoenix347
gadesso

gotcha. You should also checkout gundam thunderbolt.

Caught up to episode 11 of iron blooded, haven't started thunderbolt yet sweatdrop I generally do one at a time.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
Mobile Suit Gundam - IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers