Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
A Day In the Life Of: (Gabby) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:30 pm
Gabby has his clothes already picked out for the day, before he's even woken up for it. This day is no different. They are perfectly ironed, hanging from a large hanger in the closet. Stiff pressed white slacks. Crisp, new white silk button down. And of course, a fluffy collared jacket, as always.

His shoes are buffed to shine, and when he dresses, he takes his time with each detail. The hems are checked. The buttons are gently put together. The collar is popped and folded. The cuffs are pulled, buttoned, and the edges are tight.

He is a goddess of design. He leaves his room knowing this, because it is just obvious to him. And, he assumes, to the rest of the world.

Classes are a bore. He's been going to them steadily in order to get out of school faster, but his greatest passion has been people watching. No, not people watching. People judging. He stands, straight and prim, with a book that he isn't reading in his hand, and he judges.

And oh, it's so much fun.

Quote:
Gabby is a well dressed, well groomed, snooty ghost of a white dragon. He has ice powers and chances are he doesn't like you. He's just chilling (get it) outside, watching people walk to and from class!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:57 pm
Amy started her day like any other, getting ready for school, she decided to go with a nice outfit, leaving her hair down before heading out. Time to go see what was going on around school and such. She walked the halls searching for something to do.

Nio Love

OOC

Journal:Here!
Info: A polite harmless rose :>

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:22 pm
Gabby's keen, piercing eyes followed her, even if the rest of him - including his head - did not.

After she'd passed, he mumbled judgement to himself. "Good color choices. Bad positioning. Way too much skin unnecessarily showing. Probably trying to attract a mate. Might as well be exhuding pheremones for all the chance it'll give. Good luck." He snerked out, flipping his hair dramatically.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:34 pm
Amy stiffened as she walked past the blue boil supposedly reading a book. The only thing she heard was too much skin, trying to attract a mate, and good luck the plant ghoul turned around with a curious look on her face, her head tilting at the blue boil. "Excuse me but, I am not trying to attract a mate thank you. I'm sorry if what I wear isn't up to your standards, but be that as it may, wear my outfits to represent my style. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't judge my clothing tastes as I haven't judged yours."

Her vines were just shaking with agitation. She was tired of people making comments about her appearance. This dress is tame compared to what some of the women in her village wear thank you.

Nio Love

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:37 pm
Oh. She was a talker. Great. Gabby briefly considered acting as if he was deaf, but when she mentioned his own style, he gave her a sharply raised eyebrow, and an amused, quirked smile.

"Oh, honey, do. My taste is impeccable. I dress to be judged, because I know what I'm doing. Unlike, well." He shrugged noncommittally. "Some people."

His eyes dropped to her legs for a moment, and then back up again. "Besides. If you're showing that much leg, you're trying to get looked at."

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:45 pm
Oh, so he was one of those boils. Amy promptly rolled her eyes with a sigh. She knew if she decided to ignore him, he'll think hes won some sort of debate. "Ah, well...I am so sorry to have earned such a low judgement from some one such as you. I show this much leg because I am comfortable with my body. Should anyone look, fine, let them. My body is the canvas for which I show my creations, if you don't like it, then why were you looking in the first place?" She walked closer, keeping her head tilted. "You dress nice, but do you taste nice as well? I'm curious since you want to judge me on how I dress"

Nio Love

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:49 pm
And then, as if summoned by some outside force, there came a distant squeal. "LOOK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!" She screeched in dismay moments before a whole fish flew through the air and slapped right up against the side of Gabby's face.

A tiny selkie wasn't far behind, stopping just short of the pair with her hands on her knees and her head bowed while she caught her breath. "Ga-Gabby! I-I-I'm sorry!" She looked up at him with those large blue eyes so full of apology and I Feel Terribleness. She knew Gabby liked to look pretty. "I was walking and then I saw you and so I was gonna run but then I slipped and my snack fell out of my hands and then it hit you in the face and I'm sorryyyyyyyy!"

She was so distraught she didn't even notice the plant girl yet.

Nio Love
Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:50 pm
Her body was a canvas? Gabby bit his lip to keep from laughing. That was some flowery talk for someone like her - pun intended, of course. He was glad she kept her head tilted, like some proud, pompous little petal pusher. When he pushed himself off of the wall and surged forward with a predator's gait, it helped to keep any awkward moments at bay.

"Who said I didn't like it?" The dragon growled dangerously, continuing to pad closer, without stopping - even if she stood her ground, he would try to walk into her, to force her to back up, to edge her backwards, to loom.

"I taste minty fresh." He assured her, that same dangerous growl vibrating in his voice. "Go on, judge me."

Viva Viola

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:02 pm
Huh.....That usually scares most boils so much that they run for the hills. Well...She wasn't in the mood to flirt and just even thinking about it made the tall, dark, and handsome dragon that she was currently dating pop up in her head with his disapproval face of nope.

So she decided this disgusting dragon has won this battle today.

Case in point when a selkie came out of nowhere with a fish slapping the boil in the face. Okay, that was just too funny! Amy burst with laughter, looking to the cute selkie with a smile.

"Oh! You are just too cute! Thank you!"

Nio Love

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:12 pm
All that hard work acting like a predator came shattering down when a fish slapped him in the face, sending him reeling to the side. He didn't even have to see her, to know whose fault it was that he'd just lost his super-cool intimidation factor. It was always her fault.

Also the smell of fish gave her away.

"SIBYL." He screamed, rearing back and grabbing her by the waist, to pick her up and carry her away. "I should drop you in a dry well and let you rot, I swear to Jack, your TIMING." He was still screeching as he carted her off, refusing to even look at the ghoul he'd been speaking to.

"I should shake you for all your lunch money. I should develop a real fish killing poison. I should.. I should.."

He was running out of things to punish her wish, and out of exhaustion, he just let it go. It was so tiresome, trying to stay mad at Sibyl.

"Ugh. Just forget it."

Eight
Viva Viola

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:20 pm
Yup, there it was. It was kind of expected at this point, so Sibyl waited patiently for whatever he would do next after screaming at her. She rocked back and forth from heel to toe, her hands clasped behind her back. Finally she grinned at the unfamiliar ghoul. "Thank you! And..you're welcome? What did I--eeeeeeeeee!" She hadn't expected Gabby to pick her up and for the briefest moment she actually thought it was for a hug. Who wouldn't want to hug Sibyl? She was adorable.

Sibyl just kind of..hung there in Gabby's hold, large eyes gazing up at him as he made one threat after another. He wouldn't do any of these things, she knew he wouldn't by this point. "I don't have lunch money, I catch my own lunches. Silly Gabby, you know that." She tilted her head. "I had the fish in the first place 'cause you said there were no more, jerkface, so I caught one to prove they still exist." She pouted until he let her go, and she straightened out her clothes again.

"My timing?"

Nio Love
Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:26 pm
Oh...Well...Amy just smiled and slowly started walking backwards, getting the feeling that the selkie was quite alright. She would have to find the little one and talk to her later. For now she remembered what she was going to be doing for the rest of the day and simply just wandered off. Ugh, she should really stop running into all these dragons! One was enough for Jack's sake!

Eight

Nio Love

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:49 pm
Sidron had no clue what the jack was going on when a boil carrying a ghoul like she was a sack of potatoes zipped past him. Muttering threats.

Should he help? No, no. The dragon would stay out of it. He didn't really care too much about their problems. The ghoul obviously did something to garner such a reaction out of him.He spotted Amy not too far off in the distance, though she seemed to be wandering off somewhere. Perhaps he should...gooooo....

Quote:
Sidron's journal is here. He's a 7ft tall black dragon who really doesn't care all too much about your problems.

Nio Love
Eight
Viva Viola

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:55 pm
"Yes, your timing." He growled out, breathing out puffs of mist that froze the air in front of him. "I said nevermind. But that fish thing. Come on." His cold demeanor softened for just a second, as he glared at her with a side glance, and grinned.

"You have to admit. That was kind of funny."

It wasn't, really, but he sure thought it was.

Another dragon passed them, when he'd been walking Sibyl go by, but Gabby did not notice the boil because this is not your fanfic, Amy.

Yayoi
Eight
Viva Viola

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:00 pm
Sibyl couldn't help but giggle when Gabby breathed out misty cloud thingies. She even reached up to bat at the air, delighting in its chill. It was far too hot in Amityville sometimes in comparison to her home. But when he said she had to agree with him about the fish thing she puffed her cheeks and actually hit his chest.

Honestly it was barely a slap.

"It was not!" She pouted. "You made me cry." Yes, she was pulling the guilt card.

Unlike Gabby when someone passed by Sibyl instantly noticed. She gasped, all displeasure forgotten. "Gabby! Gabby! Look! A black dragon! You should go say hi and be friends! 'Cause you're opposites."

Oh.. "Also, your new lady friend is leaving."

Yayoi
Nio Love
Viva Viola

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items