Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of (AJ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:00 am
[8 HM: Inside Communal Kitchen]

Halloween Party was coming, besides preparing his costume and the tail head's, he was testing some new recipes he obtained from book research recently to surprise his friend. Spookies, cookies, tarts, pies and cakes.......oh, he baked too much again. Head already burped for eating too much too fast, the boil stood there and packed the mountain into small bags and piled up on a big tray. Transparent plastic bags tied with different colors of silky ribbons, one would wonder why a boil would have those stuff found in his bag. The answer was he loved to deliver treats to his friends from time to time, mostly because he baked more than he needed. It was a habit as both of them had a big appetite, the boil enjoyed fights while the head simply enjoyed eating whatever it could.

Selling them for cheap would be a nice idea for some extra seeds for the tail head's food expenses, he thought. Lately, he didn't feel like doing part-time in the town. He frowned at the big scar on his arm, every time creeple saw it, they couldn't help but pinned their eyes onto it. He didn't want to talk about it even it had been a while since the incident happened. He brushed his long bang backward and took a deep breathe, decided not to let his bright day ruined by it.

A small price tag was put into the tray, it wrote: 1 seed each, unless you're a friend of mine. A smiley face was hand drawn next to the line. Taking his apron off, he wandered in the campus to get rid of those treats. The pumpkin sun was beaming and AJ felt it would be a fine day ahead for him. "What're you doing, AJ?" The Head, Dwa blinked at the big tray of sparkly treats. "Selling, Bro, so that I can buy more foods for you, bother to help?" The boil grinned. "YESSSSSSsssssSSSSSSSsssss!"

Therefore, in the campus, there was a loud kid voice peddling cheap tasty spookies.

OOC
AJ's journal
Year 3 Amphisbaena (two-head serpent dragon), white-silver hair turning into red towards the tip, very handsome. Enjoys baking and spars, implicitly like dancing and parkour as well.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:13 am

Kamakura had a few spare pumpkin seeds to spare, but the question was what to spend it on? The nekomata pushed his hands deeper into his pockets when he noticed an offering on a tray with a variety of goodies. Fishing out 10 seeds, he approached the peddler eyeing the other suspiciously for a moment before he gestured at a few of the cookies, a spookie, and two of the tarts.

"They look better than the stuff I had at the Creepeteria...and smell pretty good." Kama admitted.

He then offered out his extra seeds he'd been holding onto, waiting patiently to pay the vendor for the goodies in question. He planned to run them back to his dorm for consumption after class later.

Meegane

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:12 am

Oh a kitten student! AJ restrained his desire to pet the student's fluffy twitching ears or the gracefully moving tail and smiled to the boil. "Thank you, I made them myself. Wanna test out some recipes for the upcoming Halloween Party and treat my friends. They're the first batch, I baked more than I need, so I decided to sell them for cheap. Not a bad idea, right?"

Pocketing the seeds he took from the boil's hand, he gestured his tray to him. "They're not the same, pick by yourself. It's mostly like lucky draw if you will get something you like." AJ grinned mischievously. The tail head stared at the tray, suck back its drools and shook its big head. If it ate what were on the tray, it was going to be punished later.

"Good luck, some might be alive." The boil looked at Kamakura with his red reptile eyes, friendly.

leon_a_darkangel
Thanks for posting <3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:48 am

Hearing the friendly retort, the demon gave pause as he looked the monster over. The boil appeared to be some kind of serpent-esc dragon Kamakura noted. The feline pursed his lips in consideration when the other mentioned he'd made them all. "Yeah it is a really good idea honestly. Hope you sell out of your stash." He agreed with a curious raise of his brows.

The dragon-like tail received a curious look from the cat boil, his ears perked as he studied the older student. Even if he had to look up to speak with him, the mention of offering to help test out recipes earned the dragon a fairly genuine wide smile. "I'd like to help out sure, that sounds great actually." He replied with a nod of his head.

Going to select his goodies, he gave the other a sour look although it didn't last when he grinned mischievously. "With my luck they'll all be creeping and crawling..or hot." Although he wouldn't complain that much, unless they were hotter than the fires which he gave life too. That would just be rotten to the core.

"Thanks, you too. It's Kamakura by the way, you?" He offered, his amber-golden cat eyes gazed back, while guarded he too was friendly in turn. The dragon and his uniquely curved horns had been charming, he had to give the other boil credit at least to that.

Nibbling at one of the goodies..Kama was relieved to find it wasn't a trick. He purposely left one of the tarts out for the drooling maw to have its own, nodding in confirmation it could indeed have it.

Meegane.
No problem! Thanks for the reply as well hee qvq <3

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:35 am

The second year swept his long hair behind his shoulder and shrugged casually. "Not a big deal if I don't, I could randomly toss them to the creeple on my voluntary list." He didn't explain what that list is, but one would guess that the names were creeple not minding having the treats he baked. "Besides, the scent would beckon any sweet lovers here." AJ grinned again in his reply.

"Ok, I'll put you on my list as well." He dropped while the tail head widened its already big eyes at Nekomata's ear movement, it slid to another side of AJ and lightly wiggled its head, observing in curiosity.

Despite his gentle appearance, he was slightly playful and he didn't hide it at all. "Hmm hot....I can't remember if I add chili or not? Try-your-luck?" He didn't at all, most of his friends not enjoying spicy treats so much, except a demon....... The eyes looking upwards shifted down to the student talking to him, helping himself to throw away what he didn't want in his mind.

"AJ, Second year student living in monster dorm, how about you?" He couldn't do on-site delivery if he didn't know his room. A glint of something flashed by his red eyes but it was blocked by his hand which was brushing his long signature bang aside.

The head openly widely its jaws at the boil in full surprise, it blinked a few times unbelieving, looked between him and the tart several turns and finally stopped. "FOR ME?" It lunged forwards to nudge itself against the boil, all sweet and affectionate. It had the voice of a young excited boil unwrapping his present on the boxing day.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:20 am
Kamakura gave a shrug as the other mentioned they'd find their way home to some creeple or another. It was fair to assume it was best to have a backup plan on hand. Given he mentioned a list and adding him to it, he could only assume he kept a running tab on a variety of others. "Oh, my last name is Meigetsuki. I'm actually a first year student. I live in the demon dorms." He explained to the other when he inquired further.

"Can't remember eh..? I see how it is." He grinned sheepishly, rolling his eyes with a mockingly incredulous look.

When he was nudged at when the excited voice bellowed he nodded, his ears rolled back against his head. Pausing for a moment before giving it an awkward, albeit gentle and well-meant pat on the head. "Hm? Yes, you can have it." He assured the other, trying to calm the excitable head from continuing to be loud.

Glancing back to the long haired white second year, the shorter boil had too look up to the dragon. "Mhmm, I'll try my luck. I’ll let you know later. I'll see you around?" He added sarcastically initially, although the last half of his comment was fairly genuine. He'd enjoyed the others company, brief may it be and he was curious who might else be on this list of volunteers and what exactly he'd be sampling later.

The cat-demon laughed as his tail swayed occasionally. "Thanks again by the way." He inclined his head to the other before excusing himself from the pair to leave. Hesitating for a moment he slipped one more pumpkin seed the others way. Kama snagged a particularly well frosted cookie before walking away.

Meegane.

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:03 am
"Ok, Mr. Meigetsuki, nice to meet you." The boil offered the nekomata his hand. The tail head gave a last big smile before it snapped onto the tart, it was small in size, but it was a gift for it! "You're leaving?" Quickly devoured the treat, Dwa asked. "Yup Bro, say goodbye. See you around, Mr. Meigetsuki and you're welcome." AJ didn't mind making more friends, he still had a year to spend in the campus before he graduated. Graduation........he never think he would one day, what he should do, he had no idea about it. He wished not to return to the place he grew up, maybe he would go for adventures. That was a question he found difficulty in getting an answer.

leon_a_darkangel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:44 pm
"...Just call me Kamakura, or Kama if that's easier." He replied to the serpent, as he took the others hand with his own and shook it firmly. It was nice to make acquaintances, or some sort of thing that resembled friendship. Kama hadn't made a lot of them just yet, he'd been reluctant to do so. However the longer he spent at the Academy, the more he gradually was finding himself coming out of his shell so to speak.

He nodded to the head creature as it asked if he was leaving, he waved to both of them in turn as he offered him a small smile. "Take care to you both." He called out, his own tail twitching behind him as the feline left to head towards the reaper dorms to stash away his goodies, and then head off to class. He had a lot ahead of him if he expected to ever make it towards graduation.

Meegane

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Crimson was a bit confused why people baked meats. When you cooked meats they lost flavor and juices and well- it no longer was bloody and that was the real shame. Everything was better with blood. This was just simple halloween fact! Sniffing a not meaty scent though, they wandered towards the kitchen wondering if people cooked to just cook. To arrive and find baked goods, and someone seeling them, Crimson wandered over.

"....Do they have blood in them?" Even blood pudding cakes would be nice they supposed.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:29 am
8HM [Inside Communal Kitchen]

"Food?" Chirped a tiny voice, coming from an even smaller looking figure. She was hiding behind a nearby chair as if it would hide her, and she peeked over the top just enough to show droopy eyes and a mass of fluffy white hair. Her stomach was growling so loudly it could be heard from pretty much anywhere.

Quote:

Helmut is a Y2 Arctic Wendigo. She is 5'0" and has tiny baby antlers peeking out from fluffy white hair. She also dresses like a hobo, with lots of thick layers, and patches. Lately she has not been wearing the skull helmet though.

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:00 pm
8HM [Inside Communal Kitchen]

After the Nekomata, AJ found his treats brought him with more customers before he even set off. He greeted the boil and replied his question. "It's possible, but as you can see, I baked too many that I don't even remember what ingredients I put in them. Are you brave enough to try one?" He smirked mischievously, the red eyes of the Blood Mage was of his liking. He always love red, the color of blood, it got him excited. He couldn't completely pull himself from his past self.

If the small chirp didn't sell her out, Helmut's drumming stomach did. Chuckling, AJ reached out to pet a ghoul and gave her a bag. "Good morning, Helmut. Eat and tell me your comment about it?" He smiled softly, the wendigo was on his list anyway so she could get a bag for free. He wasn't a strict merchant to make money from others, he simply wanted to help with the food expenses.

iStoleYurVamps
Such a ninja <3

Enoh Love
Such a cute ghoul~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:08 pm
8HM [Inside communal kitchen]

AJ came closer, and Helmut immediately recognized him. This was the boil who had given her fresh spookies, and chocolate ones at that! The recognition made her start to purr. The strange noise rumbled in her throat as she focused on him, droopy eyes wide. The noise got much louder than that once she realized that he was offering her another bag of food! He was the best of people. He really was.

"OKAY!" She cried out suddenly, tiny black fingers flexing eagerly for the bag that was soon handed right to her.

The little Wendigo disappeared behind the chair as she sat down on the ground, opening the bag on her lap and reaching in for the home made food.

meegane

Enoh Love
Crew

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:51 pm
8HM [Inside communal kitchen]

AJ was highly amused by how much the Wendigo desired his treat, she even purred like a kitten. He brought himself over to peek at the little figure on the ground. Watching her eating was something pleasant, he enjoyed the blissful expression she made. "You can have another one, don't swallow that fast." He chuckled delightfully and swung another bag in front of the ghoul by pinching the ribbon loosely.

Enoh Love
He's like: I fished a wendigo wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:29 am
8:20HM Communal Kitchen

Bastion did not often make the trek to the Halloween grounds, but he was on the search for a new hideaway, and that meant checking everywhere. He was also no stranger to baked goods, and when he noticed that there was a student trying to peddle his wares, Bastion thought it only fair to give him some business.

"I commend you on your ingenuity, youngling!" Bastion called out, as he looked at the little bags. "What do you have for sale?"

Meegane

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:01 am
8:20HM Communal Kitchen

It seemed that he didn't need to go around the campus for his business, the silver haired boil smiled at his next customer, which had grey skin and a pair of horns. From the language he used, he could tell he would be someone his Shishou would approve of. AJ beamed curiously of Bastion's species, "What a generous compliment, Sir. They're some small treats, spookies, tarts, pies and assortment of mini cakes of different flavours. Would you like to try your luck?"

On the tray, there were some spookies covered in frosting, a few pieces of cakes in bloody red color, pumpkin pie, Jack o' Lantern tarts with a pumpkin smile, brain truffles and so on, to name a few. "Some only have one, they're all different as I was testing out recipes for treats used in Halloween Party, for my friends". After he replied, he gestured the horseman to take a closer look freely.

Before Bastion could lean forward to check, his eyes would meet with a pair of red eyes, much bigger than his. It was a zoom-in of a dragon head, its widened eyes fixed on and reflected the sparkles of the shiny accessories the horseman was adorned like a mirror in red. "Kira~Kira~" It opened its mouth and a young kid's voice came out.

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces