Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of (Mellow Marsh) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:46 am
[ 10 HM: Forest near Monster Dorms ]

IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. A BIG ONE.

The day of Mellow Marsh should simply start with the boil wake up from his haystack, had a leisure walk around the campus and reluctantly attended any classes available. While in the forest, he was scared by a female bear and he involuntarily shapeshifted back to hi natural form. As if falling in love at first sight, the bear torn down trees with heart eyes after him. In panic, the boil changed his form to escape from the bear's grasp. She looked too much like the aunties in the woman's club in his homeland. Bloody hell, after dodging the hunting game of the her-bear, Mellow found himself unable to turn back into his student form. He arranged a nap with Torsten in the afternoon, he couldn't go in a that chubby form and knocked on his door with a hoof!

Mellow, now a miniature pony anxiously turned around in the wood, the pony slightly bigger than normal minipet and resembled someone's familiar loitered pitifully. Its face was with rich changing expressions, sometimes it was a panic face, sometimes it looked sad. Occasionally it suddenly charged forward and slumped abruptly to sit with its butt, ears drooped and tail swayed in frustration. To others, it looked so much like a reaper had left behind their familiar and it was sadly waiting for its owner to return to pick it up.

The equine demon, in his misery, stopped at a pool to look at his reflection in the water and it was a sullen pony. It reached out its hoof to stir the surface, distorting the reflection.

[ 3 HE: Forest Lake ]
Was having some private moment with Torsten when Lure joined in, followed by Helmut. What a day for you, Mellow.

OOC
Mellow Marsh, Forever Y1 Ceffyl Dwr Demon student.
✦ Short, very short freckled shota, he would join Jove and Matty for midget club to be honest.
✦ Always seen wearing mori style, could be mistaken as ghoul but he FEARS females to the most extreme. Thus quiet, so quiet if you're a female.
✦ Loves running, napping and water activites. Torsten 's his nap buddy.
✦ Have a black list for female students he avoid, his mom is vehemently the number one on said list.
✦ Natural form is a tiny miniature pony in lovely green

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:55 am
10 HM: Forest near Monster Dorms

Something loomed over the tiny pony, casting a large shadow in the reflection of the pond.

It didn't look very friendly, nor did it appear like it would offer any assistance to the poor pony.

In actual fact, as the second mouth began to reveal itself, the xenomorph might have looked more hungry and threatening

Quote:

Sludge is a Y1 xenomorph monster who can barely speak. Is not very smart.

Meegane

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:12 am
The harpy had been going for a nice fly when she stumbled the strange shadow in the words. She dropped down, landing gracefully into a crouch before she rose and raised a brow at the little horse. She blinked a few times before a soft smile crept across her lips. "How cute!" She bent down and held her hand out to what she assumed was a lost minipet.

"Come dear, I won't bite something as cute as you,"

It appeared, in her distracted state, she failed to notice the shadow being cast.

Quote:
Vanya's a harpy who wear as little clothing as possible. She's always wearing shiny trinkets. Dorm

poke mattix

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:03 am
Mellow was tasting his own melancholy when he spotted a big silhouette shadowing his reflection. He raised his pony head to look at the owner of the shadow and shortly dumbfounded to flee his life out. HELLA CANDLEJACK. MOTHER- NO SHE'S MEAN FATHERRRRRR HELP ME! TORSTEN HELP ME! OH MY JACK WHAT'S THAT MONSTER IS HE DROOLING AT HIM?! HE'S A MIGHTLY LITTLE PONY BUT HE'S NO FOOD TO ANYONE! JACK! JACK! JACK IT!

He raised his torso up and was about to flee towards a direction but said path was blocked by a tall scantily clad predator bird there. She was opening her arms fully for him to charge into her bosom. NO WAY. Mellow knew how it was now, it was ILLEGAL PONY HUNTING! The demon insisted vehemently he wasn't meat material or anything. In fullest panic, he shot the tires out and veered his direction. That's not fair, he neighed in frustration, two versus one is NOT FAIR!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOLTERNATIVE
Mellow says:

poke mattix
HE DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS s**t!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:06 am

Oh, hey, was it time for chasing things?

Sludge turned his long head towards the ghoul, wondering if he should go after her instead, or the pony.

It was a difficult question.

Quote:

Sludge is a Y1 xenomorph monster who can barely speak. Is not very smart.

Meegane

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:37 am
3PM: Forest Lake

Torsten was curious about the lake in the school woods. He heard a lot of different things there...tho, he really wanted to check to see if that was a spot Mellow would be in. It was innocent curiosity....that's all. As the small dragon walked around he thought he saw a well known head of green...was that. Oh yes it was. Smiling brightly he took off in a light jog before easily glomping the green from behind.

"Mellow!!!" he trilled out, nuzzling the other's cheek.

Meegane

OOC
Torsten is a short lighting dragon. He's going to start seeking out other Dragons in the school soon...he likes naps...and really starting to like Mellow. Journal.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:42 am

Nobody jacking asked him how he escaped from the fatal hunt! Anyway, he did it, even just barely. Around the lake, the naked student made sure no one was nearby before he showed up to collect his clothes. They were all scattered around the lake, they were on his back but some evil creeple scared him and he dropped all of them in chaos. The articles looked they belonged to a ghoul liking mori style but actually they're owned by a boil.

Luckily he got all them back and wore them onto his body safely before he was glomped by his napping buddy. Behind? Maybe. He was lying horizontally on the grasses and the moment Torsten appeared, he turned around to stare at the lake.

"Oh Tor, you surprise me." He relaxed the muscles tensed up hearing the voice he knew. "Seeking for a new napping spot? The lake isn't bad but too open in my opinion." He closed his eyes and enjoyed the physical contact with the dragon. From afar, they looked like a boil and a ghoul cuddling or simply two ghouls hugging each other friendly and warm.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Touches u <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Alas, the poor pony would find no breaks, as a young demon in the form of a large cougar was currently prowling around, pausing to lounge here and there in the light, soaking warmth into their fur. Yet seeing two beings by the lake has their curiosity piqued, and slowly, Lure crouched in the tall reeds, stalking them.

They wanted to practice jump scares and after they got close enough-
Lure jumped towards them, letting out the largest snarl they could muster.

Meegane
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:44 pm
Torsten blinked at Mellow. Happy little trills leaving him as he curled closer. It would indeed look like two ghouls cuddling. Something Tor would most likely tell a creeple off for making Mellow feel embarassed. He chuckled at Mellow. "That makes sense...I mean we wouldn't want anyone sneaking up on our time together."

As if his words jinxed it. Torsten heard the snarl, leaping up with a whirl of his tail. The small dragon let out a unholy hiss in return. Torsten was indeed scared, the fur lining his tail was puffed up. His small claws were suddenly sharp as his eyes were deadly. He had Mellow behind him and preferred him to remain there.

Meegane

iStoleYurVamps

OOC
Torsten is a short lighting dragon. He's going to start seeking out other Dragons in the school soon...he likes naps...and really starting to like Mellow. Journal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:15 pm

Lure started laughing, the cougar form making it raspy and somewhat like a bark, ears pulled back and tail flicking.

"Is that supposed to be impressive?" They shook their head, pawing at the ground. "Boil, you look more ready to fall over than anything. Plus you can't fight. That's against the rules don't you know." A cheshire gin, and Lure was purring.

"But that was a funny face you made. If I scare you again will you make the same face?" It was asked innocently.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Meegane

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:57 pm

"Yup, that's true." Mellow nodded, enjoying the two-creeple only moments. Only the dragon could calm him down easily in short time, holding the lunatic pony bouncing inside him and manipulated his emotions mildly.

His pointy ears also caught the snarl from predator, and simultaneously his hairs all raised straightly. The equine demon was curled around and brushed behind the dragon by his tail. Worried, he moved his head out to peek at the invader. Mellow felt ashamed to be protected but he found himself immobile from the fear, yet, his mind was not glued. "Who're you? What's your purpose?" The demon asked, guessed that it was a student. He wasn't good at fighting and he knew Torsten had not much interest in it either.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
So manly Torsten >u

iStoleYurVamps
Welcome welcome <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Seeing the monster's eyes shuttled between him and the the bird, Mellow raised a hoof and pointed to Vanya's side. It was rather hilarious considered how chubby he was in his natural form.

poke mattix

LOLTERNATIVE

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:54 am
Torsten wasn't about to admit his knees were shaking. His reaction was all instinct...that's all. Blinking he tilted his head at the newcomer. "I know that...you startled me. What else were you expecting? Praise for the scare? Not really..."

He was put out that someone would disturb his time with Mellow. Being out in the open would warrant that...but still...he was going to sulk. A small hiss left him. "Scaring me again is going to earn you a tail swipe. Its called instinctual reaction..."

He looked back to Mellow. Reaching up to get a blade of grass out of his hair. "Your covered..." he nibbled on the grass as he brushed the rest off of the other boil. Fretting over him like a ghoul...

Meegane
psh...xD he's shaking...

iStoleYurVamps

OOC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Lure rolled onto their back. Oh this was funny! Amity was a very funny place. "I'm Lure! And...well I'm here to do! what I came to do! Scare!" Claws were flexed in the air as they attempted to kneed the sky. "I scared you and so I am good at scaring. Also-" The cheshire grin was back in full force. "Did you want to fight, because those sound like fighting words to me."

Tail flicking back and forth, Lure eagerly awaited the reply.
"It's no fun if prey doesn't fight back."

Meegane
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 am

Mellow put his arms around Torsten's waist as he picked out the leaves and dirt from his soft green hair to give the dragon his support. He knew his friend was scared too, who didn't actually? They were both small still and in growing stages, yet, the demon appreciated his braveness to stand out.

"You're supposed to scare humans, not us." The equine boil replied flatly, Lure's voice made it hard to determine their gender. Mellow himself was a peaceful pony, thus he gave Torsten a glance for his opinion. If he decided to fight, he would assist anyway. He chose to remain quiet like how when he was with a ghoul.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Your choice! (I love how you combine the cape and dress legs @avi

iStoleYurVamps
gosh your avi is cute!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items